It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-white racist transgender model given governmental advisory position

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Bergdorf came to prominence when she became L'Oréal’s first trans model. Her stint for the cosmetics company was short lived, however, as she was fired only days after joining when critics unearthed comments she made

"When I stated that 'all white people are racist',"

"The Suffragettes were white supremacists"

"Your entire existence is drenched in racism"

"Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk."

A spokesperson for Labour MP Dawn Butler responded: “Dawn is proud to stand with those challenging discrimination."
Source

It's ironic how anyone saying anything on the internet or in the media slightly right of absolute left is demonized as an evil, hateful racist bigot, but yet you have people like this who get away with obvious racism which is not only allowed, but often encouraged and celebrated (as long as it's directed towards white people). These people are only serving to cause unnecessary racial tensions and social disorder. Not too far off in the future, that pendulum is gonna swing back, and swing back hard.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I don't indentify as a skin pigmentation. Stop assuming my race.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm wondering if this mental midget has ever noticed that it's not whites who require women to wear a total body covering. Or to always be accompanied by a man in public. That keep women from driving. That hold the women responsible if they're raped. That don't allow women to own their own homes or land. That also are killing others that don't identify with their culture in the name of religion.

All of that sounds pretty much like one of the most oppressive situations out there, yes?

They sure know how to pick 'em when they start handing out government jobs. Jeez.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Bergdorf came to prominence when she became L'Oréal’s first trans model. Her stint for the cosmetics company was short lived, however, as she was fired only days after joining when critics unearthed comments she made

"When I stated that 'all white people are racist',"

"The Suffragettes were white supremacists"

"Your entire existence is drenched in racism"

"Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk."

A spokesperson for Labour MP Dawn Butler responded: “Dawn is proud to stand with those challenging discrimination."
Source

It's ironic how anyone saying anything on the internet or in the media slightly right of absolute left is demonized as an evil, hateful racist bigot, but yet you have people like this who get away with obvious racism which is not only allowed, but often encouraged and celebrated (as long as it's directed towards white people). These people are only serving to cause unnecessary racial tensions and social disorder. Not too far off in the future, that pendulum is gonna swing back, and swing back hard.

This reminds me of that nurse who was like that, she said white people were trash and all kinds of crappy stuff. ..she lost her job...

This woman has 0 business being in the public eye. She is vial, and I thank you for the post, and as a gay white man am pissed.
I just might send an angry email. To this woman.
It is her who is racist!

edit on 27-2-2018 by kurthall because: Add

edit on 27-2-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

And then they wonder why no-one takes the government seriously anymore. Between the government and CNN, we're collectively entering the age of Idiocracy.

You know and I know it - humans with projection issues are assuming control of the train (wreck).

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is racist.

I think some people are idiots and some are not.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Leave me alone!

I'm bate'n

All jokes aside it seems the world is marching farther and farther away from
what was instilled in me as a child that we are all humans one race to be viewed as equals.

To hate some one is to not hate their entire ethnic or religious group some people are jerks and deserve the fire they bring on themselves.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

And then they wonder why no-one takes the government seriously anymore. Between the government and CNN, we're collectively entering the age of Idiocracy.

You know and I know it - humans with projection issues are assuming control of the train (wreck).

It really shouldn't be called "the age of Idiocracy", when people that can be still awaken to the fact that it is now " the age of confusion " then one will realize what the Holy Bible said, when confusion dominates the world, only the meek will live on and that is if the world shuts down all the nuclear power plants first. Some serious thought went into this post and I'm not really joking. I live south of Fukushima, it was known at the time of construction that a fault lay out in the ocean there, yet because of confusion, it was built. Moral of the story here is "money causes confusion".

(post by Urantia1111 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

What a sad state of affairs. And this individual will be praised by both members of government and the public alike

"All white people are racist", gotta love the irony in that statement.

Disgusting how anyone could justify putting this individual in a position meant for "equality and rights"

edit on 27-2-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The article is just stupid. You just can't make a valid argument using absolutes like that.

I think anyone who says "all" white people are racists should seriously consider the possibility that they just MIGHT be hanging out with the wrong white people.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I guess Nathan Bedford Forrest wasn’t available?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

In a world where boys are girls, kids dictate gun laws, U2 gets inducted into the hall of fame, and Saudi Arabia is the head of the human rights council, this makes many sense.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Nice one Gerry. With every word and action you ensure Labour's unelectability.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I think we waded into that pool a while ago, and no we're up to our armpits in it..

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Your bible...

we are living in the new age of sodom and gomorrah.

We'll make of one of us, a loving cup, a loving cup..

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I don't think she should be in any elected official capacity.

In the same way Trump shouldn't.

If any of you are Trump supporters and condemn her, I call you hypocrite.

If any of you condemn them both for their bigotry and ignorance, I salute you.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Leave me alone!

I'm bate'n

All jokes aside it seems the world is marching farther and farther away from
what was instilled in me as a child that we are all humans one race to be viewed as equals.

To hate some one is to not hate their entire ethnic or religious group some people are jerks and deserve the fire they bring on themselves.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

We are not one race though Buddy! (Equals yes!) We are a mixture of different hybrids! ignorant comments like that are not helping the cause and have no doubt contributed to this collective mess of forced multi culturism.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

i say we let him spend a weekend in the middle east, and see if his opinion is swayed.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Nice one Gerry. With every word and action you ensure Labour's unelectability.

This ^^ so many times this.

This isn't British government by the way people. This is just standard Corbyn virtue signalling electioneering tactics from the shadow bench.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join