It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel publicly admits ‘no-go areas’ in Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

wwell i watching now docus from those hotspots mentioned here. from what i can see its not similar to the Situation in France. which is not new (in France).

when sombody says "working without Police protection " sounds very outlandish to mee for german standart.

edit on 28-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

As has been repeatedly stated, all cities have dangerous areas, it's not a new concept, somehow though the gullible have been convinced that migrants are the cause of these no go zones, specificly Muslim have been targeted as the worst because they bring Sharia law and they are going to take over the world.
edit on 28-2-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Context is important, generally here on this site when people talk about no-go zones they are specifically Muslim no go zones.

Well color me ignorant...

I have no idea why we would specifically only look at Muslim immigrants when talking about no-go zones. To my knowledge this isn't the biggest problem. Sure they have Sharia-police and things like that but I personally see this as an okay sign of a free and open society. I'm not going to say anything about this...

But acting as if no-go zones are non existent is stupid. I like to invite the people who want prove a point to hang out in a United Tribuns clubhouse wearing a Hells angels sweater...lol.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I don't think anyone can dispute there are places especially in cities you avoid if you like your blood inside your body .

As I mentioned the purpose of these kind of threads is to point the finger at very specific causes and demographics.
edit on 28-2-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

there was a cr ack documentary from Frankfurt on YouTube in the past. from the 90s, nigerian migrants selling stuff in the bus(from africa imported producs). and they still had their afrikan 3world Country clothes on. do you have an idea how this Looks compared to the Picture in Chicago.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Why do so many people allow themselves to be manipulated by networks like RT who blatantly misrepresent things like this?

Just because it's a lie you want to believe. It's still a lie.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

again i think the term nogoe Areas is not to compare to (forinstance) the Situation in France. is just the rightwing emotions in Germany getting triggered by all the nice energies that coming from the trump Train. People think uncle sam is there for them...

i could moan about how People got raided at home by russian Gangsters, who come you with deaththreats... or send you Francespechialforces that wonna steal stuff from you.. with Police clothings on. its just redicilous, have nothing to do with russiophobia. EVERYBODY CAN BE CRUEL HERE, well. and bikers even have muslim guys in their Club despite their involvment with rightwingpoliticans. is just insane

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I knew it! S, is that you?

is just insane

Here's a little story. During my hardcore Antifa time (with red shoe laces in the Docs and all that) we had a little camping trip to Bad Zwischenahn. Middle of the night, everybody was asleep except for me and my best friend. We saw a group of people not far from our place and headed over there to say welcome and have a drink.
Turns out it were Neo-Nazis (with white shoe laces in the Docs and all that) and my friend wasn't amused to see them. In fact, he started to argue with them instantly, but he was drunk as sh!t so I had to prevent him from completely mocking all 6 of them.
And then I saw this black dude in the midst of them. I was like "hey guys, isn't he a foreigner? Since when are they Neo-Nazis as well?" Someone said "that's Schoko", and I was like "what?" "He's a German original", he replied.
A very German Neo-Nazi with migration background, that's the point where we've lost it completely and dissolved into giggles. We had a few more drinks and lotta fun after that, nice guys with weird politics. So there you have it, slightly non-fascist Neo-Nazis spending Antifas a drink during their camping trips.
It's completely insane most of the time, sometimes in a good way.
edit on 28-2-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Which highlights the point that it's not about racism, it's about integration.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
No go areas in Germany, for sure we have them.
Almost everything that was behind the former wall is a no go area for sane people.
Wanna take a look into the Valley of the Clueless:

To the RT video, there wasn´t any outcry here in Germany, about what the video seems to describe. Only on nazi sponsoring russian RT, as it seems. I had to stop when it came to Alice Weidel speaking about the german taxpayers.
She is a former Goldman Sachs employee with exactly that harcore robber baron capitalism mind. She lives in the Switzerlands. Together with a dark skinned woman, Sarah Bossart. Isn´t she the typical rolemodel for every german Nazi wife that lives and pays taxes in Germany?

Same is for her whole party, the first they want to do if in power is to cut everything that has to do with "social". They are more Manchester capitalism than Maggy Thatcher ever could be. Let´s take Hartz4 for example. 99% of the east german nazis live from that social welfare money, buy their daily "arian" beers with that money. So the left behind, the unemployed, those that only demand but are not willing to take their own life into their own hands, the voters of that AfD nazi party would be the first victims of their own ideology, of the ideology of the party they support.

Another "funny" fact is that hundreds of thousands of not willing to integrate russian-germans, Russlanddeutsche, which live in their own hoods with their own supermarkets(everything written in russian hieroglyphs), clubs, parties and stuff, are supporters of the xenophobic AfD. They live exactly the life(not willing to integrate, separated living from the germans, sealing themselves off) they say others would live, like all the turkish people, all the muslims, all not Russlanddeutsche. It would be funny if it wouldn´t be so sad, because of that stupidity presented in public.

As a german i have to hear, day by day, what that nazi scum absorbs. One after another of these "politicans" end in front of the court, because of things like fraud, hate speech, denying the holocaust and stuff like that. And i have to pay that scum with my tax money. So if i hear that scum talking about german taxpayers, i could explode. They couldn´t be fast enough to copy the behaviour of the old-established parties. Not to care for their voters anymore but fighting for tax money, party posts, for a good life on taxpayers costs.

As a german taxpayer i just can say that we don´t need more of such people exploiting cockroaches, but less!
We don´t need more liars and fraudsters, we need less.
Even more if these leeches are nazi leeches. This is still Germany with it´s history!
These neonazi parties only have support from the easy to manipulate idiots(the "Trump"/rightwinger method) that would follow every party that would make it hip again to be a nazi. That would allow them to spit their hate around, in public, without going to jail or getting their nazi a$$es kicked. That would spend them their nazi echo chambers, their nazi paradise, no matter that these willful idiots would be the first victims of their heroes.

The german east is worldwide known as a nazi sh*thole. Now look at the places the tourists from all around the world visit. They visit Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Frankfurt and not Leipzig, Dresden, Bautzen. Same is for businesses, nobody can protect the health of his employees in the eastern german no go areas, if they are not looking like eastern german nazi skins. And that is what sane people from all over Germany have to pay taxes for. And now for an AfD too, which supports all that silly nazi stuff that damages Germany and burns german tax money.

Good that there are only around 15% of the german people that are stupid enough to choose their own butchers again. And if we take the stupid protest voters out, that vote for destroying everything a bit faster, even their own lifes, only to show it to these old-established parties, then the rightwingers would have the same numbers the left has, around 10%. 8 millions of not so bright lights, seems to be normal in a society of 80 millions. Nothing a sane society couldn´t deal with. But annoying anyways, if you are forced to burn your tax money for more political stupdity to divide the people.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Precisely.

Another underfunded branch of society, the incentives for integration are really suboptimal as of now. Migrants aren't even allowed to work for up to a year or so, and they will only get lessions in German once their residence permit is approved. Which takes months to happen if you don't have any support from a Kraut that knows the in & outs of our federal offices. It boils down to periods of state sanctioned non-activity with nearly no money to spend, but humans aint made for that type of Bollocks.
Which is why the promotion of volunteerism is such an important thing btw.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
The german east is worldwide known as a nazi sh*thole. Now look at the places the tourists from all around the world visit. They visit Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Frankfurt and not Leipzig, Dresden, Bautzen. Same is for businesses, nobody can protect the health of his employees in the eastern german no go areas, if they are not looking like eastern german nazi skins. And that is what sane people from all over Germany have to pay taxes for. And now for an AfD too, which supports all that silly nazi stuff that damages Germany and burns german tax money.

You seem to know you stuff and I really can't add anything but personal experience as a foreigner but what you wrote here I can confirm..

I was in Bautzen or Görlitz with my very dark-skinned coloured colleague and it was there that I noticed the extreme difference in people's attitude. I would be handed a menu in a restaurant and my colleague was treated as if he wasn't there. In supermarkets people would just shout random racist things....and not your stereotypical racists but normal people, old ladies etc..

I did not know this really still existed in 2018.

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 28 Feb 2018 07:13:01 -0600am281320182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I thought this one of the big lies told? Oh well. Tell us something we don't know already.

edit on 28/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I knew it! S, is that you?

is just insane

Here's a little story. During my hardcore Antifa time (with red shoe laces in the Docs and all that) we had a little camping trip to Bad Zwischenahn. Middle of the night, everybody was asleep except for me and my best friend. We saw a group of people not far from our place and headed over there to say welcome and have a drink.
Turns out it were Neo-Nazis (with white shoe laces in the Docs and all that) and my friend wasn't amused to see them. In fact, he started to argue with them instantly, but he was drunk as sh!t so I had to prevent him from completely mocking all 6 of them.
And then I saw this black dude in the midst of them. I was like "hey guys, isn't he a foreigner? Since when are they Neo-Nazis as well?" Someone said "that's Schoko", and I was like "what?" "He's a German original", he replied.
A very German Neo-Nazi with migration background, that's the point where we've lost it completely and dissolved into giggles. We had a few more drinks and lotta fun after that, nice guys with weird politics. So there you have it, slightly non-fascist Neo-Nazis spending Antifas a drink during their camping trips.
It's completely insane most of the time, sometimes in a good way.

Back in the day in the UK every gang of skins had a black lad with them. haha.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Nein Herr DeBeo, mein Freund......

There are No Nazis in Germany since 1945......these people are Neo-Nazis....

As far as people with extreme ideas now...

My Friend, a White (European) Australian, went on a business trip to Shanghai with a group of other white people.

As they were walking around the cities, the local natives, stared at them and said many Chinese words directed to them.

After a few day they asked their interpreter what the locals were saying.....

He told them......Oh, they are just saying "Death To WHite Man"....but dont worry, they generally dont mean it".!!!

And that was only a few years ago.........That is what the Chinese think of "Europeans" as in British, American, German, Australian etc etc....anyone white.......
And there are 1.5 Billion of them......
Maybe we need more Euro "Neo Nazi" style of Nationalistic thinking??? Particularly with China now flexing its muscles......

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion
i heardof a similar chase. but you even have at pegida speeches and african or an muslim speaking. crazy metamorphesis

maybe we know each otha. if then dont under PuOp

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

That is by far one of the weirdest responses I've seen in a long time on ATS (and that's saying a lot!!)

I am very bad in picking up on sarcasm and stuff so I hope I didn't read that wrong..

But I believe it is one of those Chinese Tattoo things...you think it means one thing but somebody is pulling your leg.

I know Chinese people have a great sense of humour and are in general not brought up to hate...(well maybe the Japanese but that's a different story)..

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 28 Feb 2018 08:50:14 -0600am285020182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
no-go in switzerland www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I was told under no uncertain terms my several members here that these places didnt exist at all!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You know I read all these people outside of Europe or having visited Europe bringing all these "I know it better” answers, and I also read half agreeing and half disagreeing answers here from the locals of said European countries.
What is missing is an agreed upon definition of what “NO GO” means.
And we need to look at it from different standards of living either dictated by geography or economic/lifestyle status.
And lastly, we need comments from those who have not only visited but have lived and worked for long periods of time in very different areas of the various mentioned European countries.
I myself come from the suburbs of a large southern city in the US and have lived/worked in many different countries around the world and I will leave some truth here for yall.
Now if you are coming out of a ghetto in Chicago and go to somewhere like an East European capital city such as Vilnius in Lithuania, you may not notice anything weird or out of place. But go 300 Kilometers Northeast to Maziekiai, and you will not feel safe after walking the city centers streets for half an hour.
Reciprocally if you were raised and grew up in the suburbs of say Houston and you go to Gelsenkirchen in Germany, you might also not feel really safe in certain areas as opposed to let's say city center Leipzig,
Yet again, you can be either one of the two mentioned above and go someplace like Ruwais near Abu Dhabi and have the same feeling of just knowing and feeling that you could be disappeared within seconds and nobody locally would blink twice in concern.
It is just a matter of perspective, at both ends…
I do believe that there is something more sinister to what Merkle did, and why, and it is clarified by the Coudenhoven Kalergi Plan, of which Merkel is a recipient of the Coudenhoven Kalergi European foundations Europapreis 2010.
Just research the Coudenhoven Kalergi Plan and the rest will fall in place…

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join