It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel publicly admits ‘no-go areas’ in Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Thanks for ruining Germany, b***h, and inspiring the rest of Europe to jump off the same f'ing cliff.
edit on 2/27/2018 by Lurker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Merkel has to tell the truth since her blatant lies almost cost her the election to the populist and nationalist AfD.

Probably the same reason Germany is tightening its own immigration. Of course they still expect Eastern European nations with non-ridiculous immigration policies to have completely open borders...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I spoke to a German recently it's as bad as they say it is according to my German

Strange as a German coworker of mine says it's not.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

As a German, I concur with your colleague.

And now to something FAR more important: MERKEL Did Not Say a word in OPs source!
What kind of bull$hit is happening here?!?

The AfD is far-right, they are the rightful outcasts of the Bundestag, yet you present their statements as if Merkel would have agreed to them.

This was not the case.

Merkel said nothing in this video.

Fake news! Shame on the OP! You just want to heat up a fire, you are an agitator of bullcrap and I call you, Trollz, out for this!
edit on 27 2 2018 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Insane. Why then is the push for open borders still on the table?

They are so confused. Why was ANY of this done? So much harm and degradation suffered by Europe and all for nothing.

Agenda 21 plus.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The only real topic im versed on is germany pre and post WW2. Was the only subject i loved, and studied post secondary. The reason i bring this up? In my opinion which many if not all will disbelief my opinion but Europe is a boiling pot for another war, and germany is nearly in the same situation now as when Hitler gave the German people hope.

All it will take is another charismatic leader like Hitler to enter the equation and i honestly belief germany will be a hot spot.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Insane. Why then is the push for open borders still on the table?

They are so confused. Why was ANY of this done? So much harm and degradation suffered by Europe and all for nothing.

Because crazy barren old broads totally dig dusky invaders.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Having worked in Germany for +5 year as a Vodafone technician, I have seen my share of " bad places" where I could not do my work without police guidance.

Worst place I have ever been was Kölnberg in Meschenich but central station Frankfurt is a good second...

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 28 Feb 2018 01:12:39 -0600am281220182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
We have no go zones in Detroit. There are areas of Detroit that if you're not in a car there's a chance you won't make it out alive. There are areas of Detroit police won't respond to.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

These no go zones are they that because of migrants or natives?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
any german member here.. iam looking for the german term of no-goareas. i just dont know for what to Google in german

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

It's not my native language but I'd think "risikobereich"...

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: airowineSailorcat
any german member here.. iam looking for the german term of no-goareas. i just dont know for what to Google in german

We have a few German members here and they come into these threads, thoroughly debunk the garbage being spewed here yet here we are, again.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Its funny watching people vehemently deny the concept of no-go areas, I have no doubts we have them in the US, and I have no doubts we have them in the country I live in now Germany.

the only question is why, is it purely because of Immigrants, normal crime gangs, or some combination of the two as they struggle for turf.

Personally I would wager its some combination of the two groups.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Having worked in Germany for +5 year as a Vodafone technician, I have seen my share of " bad places" where I could not do my work without police guidance.

Worst place I have ever been was Kölnberg in Meschenich but central station Frankfurt is a good second...

Peace

Haha yeah right Frankfurt central station is really scary... worst crime there is it's a hotspot for selling weed.

And thank god it's not normal for large cities to have areas where postitution, drugs and unemployment come together. Köln is hardly Chicago.
So much Propaganda bs

No go area is no-go-area. It's an American export hit. Weird right? Has Merkel started in the 60s to ruin the US with immigration?
edit on 28-2-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

iam german also. but dont know the mediaworld here anymore. rejected it 10years ago or so.

so and at the Moment i dont havw the germanlangugae skuills to googel the Thing here in german
edit on 28-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Your English isn't great either , may I ask what language you speak at home?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Haha yeah right Frankfurt central station is really scary... worst crime there is it's a hotspot for selling weed.

And thank god it's not normal for large cities to have areas where postitution, drugs and unemployment come together. Köln is hardly Chicago.
So much Propaganda bs

Okay so we are going to compare apples with oranges...

Just because Köln isn't as bad as Chigaco the problem doesn't exist...right.

Even in the Netherlands (Germany's neighbor) we have no-go areas where you just can not enter if you are not part of that community. Just thinking of Gypsy camps for example...police is reluctant to enter these places and as an outsider it is not a place to visit if you do not have business there.

I know most people usually associate immigrants with people of African or Arabic decent but the biggest problem I have found is with criminal group from the Balkan. These guys are really brutal and denying that is really ignorant...

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

german . i just dont have the Terms they use and throw around in the germann msm..
edit on 28-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Context is important, generally here on this site when people talk about no-go zones they are specifically Muslim no go zones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join