It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel publicly admits ‘no-go areas’ in Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Merkel bluntly dismissed the claim that 'no-go areas' are non-existent in Germany, stressing instead that “there are such spaces, and you have to call that by name and you have to do something about it.”

She also made it clear that it’s time for the authorities to do something
Source

Well, there you have it. You know things are bad when Merkel herself feels the need to stress that no-go zones do exist, and that the authorities need to do something about it. This comes after a notable German parliament session, where Merkel got up and walked out after her party's handling of the migrant situation was criticized.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Insane. Why then is the push for open borders still on the table?

They are so confused. Why was ANY of this done? So much harm and degradation suffered by Europe and all for nothing.

edit on 2 27 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Because Europe or even the UK didn't have a consistent immigration policy.

The UK had a bipolar policy of "We'll tighten security of our borders to stop illegals getting through. We'll fine anyone $10,000 if they are caught with an illegal in their vehicle. Oh, and we'll get our immigration lawyers to help them normalize their immigration status if they are caught in the country." Basically playing the game to the lefties who want open borders, organise petitions and protests to stop people being deported, and the working classes who want closed borders because they find their salaries reduced due to the extra competition (taxi drivers).

Other countries like Italy or Spain had corruption where smugglers, local government and the mafia were involved in smuggling people across the Mediterranean and through the country or to neighboring countries. They were in cahoots with people in Libya and Iraq. It solved two problems; they made money, and moved the problem elsewhere.

Interior countries just had a policy of letting the migrants pass through from one side to another. Germany then pushed the EU parliament to "share the burden". Countries with low crime like Poland, Hungary and Austria don't want the problems of German cities, Paris or London.

Now we have the situation where many cities and towns in Germany aren't safe. The local are furious and are voting to get those responsible out of government.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

She also made it clear that it’s time for the authorities to do something

But she is the authority. This woman f# the whole country and thinks someone else should clean her mess ???

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Sooooo she says there's no such thing as no-go zones, however there are places that aren't safe, and so RT just rolls with it totally misquoting her in their title? Oh wait, did she just admit that?

I'm sure every place on Earth has safe spaces and no-go zones, but not the no-go zones you're thinking of.

Hell, even Disneyland has turf wars within it!

DISNEY GANGS: WHEN MICKEY MOUSE GOES PUNK

Here are Some More Photos of Disneyland's Awkward Gangs

There's nothing magical about gangs at Disneyland. They should be banned

edit on 27-2-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You should know by now it's pointless debating these guys on this subject.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Sooooo she says there's no such thing as no-go zones

You may want to re-read that, because it was the opposite of what you just said.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

They are so confused. Why was ANY of this done? So much harm and degradation suffered by Europe and all for nothing.

I know! Germany used to rock!

Back in the day, backpacking through europe was the bomb, before going to college.

People I knew had the best time there.

Don't hear much about the music scene anymore in Berlin.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I call BS. Fly me there and give me room and board and I'll go and film myself in a "no go" zone. They don't exist. Put up or shut up.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I know! Germany used to rock!

The Nato has it's own Ostfront now. No worries, we'll die the nuclear death in better tanks this time around.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You could read my entire post instead of just quoting it out of context?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I hear you, but someone has to point out that life isn't as black and white as they want it to be.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I think I can answer why she did open boarders but I don't know if I can use a certain word so I'll use the word "Bunny" instead - Because of Germany's history and the whole "Bunny" movement, I feel and think that this was her opportunity to try and show that Germany was a care free loving place where all were welcomed and then let in millions of west hating people.

(post by c2oden removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

"Mama Soros" is the usual refuge for some really great migration policy advice on a bad day.

I feel sad now. Sad! Wanna know why? It's the other conspiracy in front of our eyes, decades of deregulation and austerity cuts left us with eroding public services. And now the hardcore neocons from the AfD come along to present us with more of the same old madness, whilst derailing the debate with their muslim refugee crap.

Pathetic. And absurd in a slightly grotesque way, but mostly pathetic.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Ah....time to bust out the magical "do something" plan.

I hear about the need to "do something" all the time. It must be fantastic. What can't it solve?

It's even more magically potent when flows from the mouths of those in positions of power who decide what gets done and when.

Everybody stand back! Protect the women folks and children. "Something" is about to happen.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

LMAO. I had no idea. Disney gangs are a real thing! I just can't

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I spoke to a German recently it's as bad as they say it is according to my German

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Their populations were plummeting. Without more people their economies would have crumbled.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: amazing
I call BS. Fly me there and give me room and board and I'll go and film myself in a "no go" zone. They don't exist. Put up or shut up.

Good answer.
Fly me there and give me room and board and i'll put up or shut up.

If someone was stupid enough to take you up, ... Nevermind . Nobody is stupid enough to take you seriously.

LOL Why not? I will literally go anywhere and prove to anyone that in any first world industrial world leading nation, there is no such thing as a no go zone. That would be Germany, France, UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Italy etc etc...They don't exist.

There are high crime areas in every major city in the world. You may get an attempted mugging in New York City or Houston or London, or Rome, but that's not the same as a no go zone.

I can't even imagine a community that would let people they don't know over run it without putting up a fight or doing whatever they could to stand up for each other and make sure it wasn't a crime cesspool. That doesn't happen.

edit on 27-2-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join