It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Apparently Stopped a Mugging in 1991, Resurfaced Report Says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder I am not saying I believe it is fake just find it very hard to believe as true. I cant find proof that it is fake or fact. I do feel that I found more evidence that this a a story that may have some truth to it that has been fabricated for some reason.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: BlueAjah

this is a total lie. everyone knew trump was a gigantic douchebag even back then. anyone from new york knows about his shady real estate/construction/mafia dealings, support against the central park 5, racist housing policies at his slums, sleazy interviews on howard stern etc etc.

i find it hilarious that the party of family values picked this several times divorced "playboy" as the leader of their party but hey nowadays the right would elect the devil incarnate if it meant holding on to power. they have signed their deal with the orange tinged kitty grabber and given him their blind allegiance. you are doing exactly what you accused obamas followers of doing for the last 8 years.

all that hate will eat you up inside kid.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

All they did was pull up in a limo and scare the bat guy off. Yes that is a great thing, but common, you make it seem like trump used his bare hands to get the bat out of the mans hands....He basically yelled and the guy ran.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: BlueAjah

this is a total lie. everyone knew trump was a gigantic douchebag even back then. anyone from new york knows about his shady real estate/construction/mafia dealings, support against the central park 5, racist housing policies at his slums, sleazy interviews on howard stern etc etc.

i find it hilarious that the party of family values picked this several times divorced "playboy" as the leader of their party but hey nowadays the right would elect the devil incarnate if it meant holding on to power. they have signed their deal with the orange tinged kitty grabber and given him their blind allegiance. you are doing exactly what you accused obamas followers of doing for the last 8 years.

all that hate will eat you up inside kid.

Ok, I thought this story was true, BUT I just spent 15 min trying to get to the OG source, and guess what, its a bust. The daily pundint is a rag mag.....so I tried to confirm this elsewhere, to no avail......This is more than likely FAKE NEWS!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Awesome if he did.
Not for nothing but stopping a mugging and running towards gun fire is different.
Let's all climb off he testicles now.

Unreal hero worship in here
edit on 27-2-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I find this whole 'Trump is brave' / 'Trump is a coward' debate really childish. It's in the 'my dad is better than your dad' playground territory.

Liberals will believe he is a coward because they don't like his politics and the fact he slapped down the progressive movement - that's the end of it, and it won't change. Same with believing he is racist, or colluded with Russia. These are things that make them FEEL better about life and such a comfort blanket will not be relinquished easily/ever.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Opening a limo door and causing attention is not the same as running into fire.
Dude gets a lot of love.
Some serious huggers

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Don't disagree, but this whole discussion is based on yet more propaganda, with the liberal media pushing some kind of hero/coward story based on spin. Here is what the President ACTUALLY said and it's perfectly reasonable.

"You don't know until you test it, but I think, I really believe I'd run in there, even if I didn't have a weapon, and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too" Trump told a gathering of US governors at the White House.

It was nothing like the self-proclaimed heroism that the useless media is trying to gin up.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Not ripping on trump for what he said at all. Some of his fans turn this into him being a hero and see. See. That's my president. It's them that big me.
Trump says he thinks he would. Totally legit. His fans turn it into something else and run with it.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Not ripping on trump for what he said at all. Some of his fans turn this into him being a hero and see. See. That's my president. It's them that big me.
Trump says he thinks he would. Totally legit. His fans turn it into something else and run with it.

One poster in this thread said trump is braver than the guy who didn't run into the school.
That's not a fair statement at all.

Both sides twist and turn it into something it's not

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Understand that extreme nonsense from the media trying to push silly narratives provokes extreme responses. I doubt anyone thinks Trump is some sort of hero that would run into gunfire, but when faced with ridiculous media coverage parroted in social media, the response is very often to go to extremes in the other direction. It seems to upset the left, so it's unlikely it will stop.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What an absolutely ridiculous topic.

Good for Trump if he scared a mugger back in the 90's, regardless of which version of the story is true. But I'm not seeing how that validates what he said about running in to the school.

Most people in that room would not have run in to that school and most likely neither would have Trump. He is talking out of his ass and I find it amusing that there are so many brainwashed fanboys on a website full of people that claim to be enlightened.

"That's my president"...

Oh, how cute.

Idiots.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That's MY president.
He is a hero
Blah blah. That's the amusing part.

I feel the pride bubbling through my being right now.
MY president

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

He's at least a 'real man' who isn't afraid to throw himself into action when someone needs him.

Albeit slowly, on account of those pesky bone spurs.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Deferment for bone spurs in the feet is not draft dodging.

My stepfather would have done anything to get into the military.

He had flat feet.

It wasn't his choice he couldn't get in - nor was he a draft dodger.

It's the rules of the armed services at the time - not the want of the people who joined who got them in, or not.

People who bring up the 'bone spurs' are just ignorant.

There are lots of reasons you can be refused for service. I recently found out from my last surviving uncle that my father actually left his hometown at 20 and moved to California because he was 4F for bad knees from playing college football. It was a small midwest town and he hated being the one guy who wasn't overseas fighting for his country. Moved to L.A. and took a job in an aircraft plant building planes for the war.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Most people in that room would not have run in to that school and most likely neither would have Trump. He is talking out of his ass

I agree it's a ridiculous topic, but I'd also say that by pretending to know what Trump or others in the room he referenced would have done is, well, talking out of your ass.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

That's MY president.
He is a hero
Blah blah. That's the amusing part.

I feel the pride bubbling through my being right now.
MY president

When you call someone like this a hero, it sort of dilutes the meaning of the word and real heroes get lumped together with people like Trump who are called heroes because of his politics.

"He's my hero!"...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Well, putting aside the Trump's speculation on whether he would have run into the school to try to stop the shooter, it's a fair case to make that his run for Presidency was at the least very brave of him, maybe even heroic. There's great credit to be given to those that stand up for what they believe in, whilst being prepared to face down the media and Washington establishment. That stands, whether you agree with his beliefs or not. In a world where so many go along to get along, it's rare for someone to show such courage.

Despite all the flack he must have known he would take, he won and is still standing.
edit on 27/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

How so?
A brave or heroic act implies that there is a great risk or cost associated with the act.
Loss of life. Loss of something major.

What does a 70 year old billionaire have to lose?

I don't see the bravery or heroism there.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Careful, you're getting close to challenging the literal definition of hero-worshiping.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join