It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's TWO passports

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: neutronflux

Sad that so many ATSers having such serious reading and comprehension deficiencies.

...or are intentionally obtuse.

Are you trying to make a specific allegation concerning two passports? What is nefarious or illegal about the situation? I think the video was a fluff piece that just didn’t go into specifics? Do you evidence of other motives?

Obama using an alias to email Hillary is a way better topic.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

Sad that so many ATSers having such serious reading and comprehension deficiencies.

...or are intentionally obtuse.

Are you trying to make a specific allegation concerning two passports? What is nefarious or illegal about the situation? I think the video was a fluff piece that just didn’t go into specifics? Do you have evidence of other motives?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Then go write a thread about that.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

How can you NOT know this?

How can you NOT let go of Obama? My goodness, if any President should be critiqued like this by you, it should be the current one, not a past one.

LOL.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yws6afdf7bc789

Welcome to ATS.

LOL. *eyeroll*

My goodness, if you weren't such a total noob, then you might know that I have been critical of the current president.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: yws6afdf7bc789

How can you NOT know this?

How can you NOT let go of Obama? My goodness, if any President should be critiqued like this by you, it should be the current one, not a past one.

LOL.

And you are part of why the swamp will never be drained......

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So…there are TWO passports that were filmed in this video. Yet, the video was edited to make it seem as if we were being shown ONE passport.

Only one passport is shown in the video. The angle of the camera that takes the photograph makes it appear that the head is cropped, but it's the same passport. Notwithstanding this, the President should have two passports. One for official duties, and one regular civilian passport. But, what is shown in that video is the official passport, not his civilian one. His civilian passport would be his private id, no need to show that to the world.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This is a whole lotta nothing burger.

I held 2 passports while employed as a US Gov't contractor, 1 for government travel and 1 for civilian non-work travel.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

So…there are TWO passports that were filmed in this video. Yet, the video was edited to make it seem as if we were being shown ONE passport.

Only one passport is shown in the video. The angle of the camera that takes the photograph makes it appear that the head is cropped, but it's the same passport. Notwithstanding this, the President should have two passports. One for official duties, and one regular civilian passport. But, what is shown in that video is the official passport, not his civilian one. His civilian passport would be his private id, no need to show that to the world.

First of all, it's not a photograph. It's a VIDEO. Please do watch it, I posted it in the OP.

But, here are three screenshots...

Here is another one...

If you want to pretend it's a worthy argument to suggest that 'the angle' caused the photo to appear cropped in the first three screenshots (and in other frames of the video), but not in that last one (and in other frames of the video)...go ahead, I'll leave you to it.

I'm not interested in trying to deprogram you.

Also, I don't care if Obama has two passports.

edit on 3/1/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well the angle made the hologram appear different. Still the best explanation in the whole thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join