It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump :: Super Hero

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece

originally posted by: Arnie123
I truly believe he would.

I would.

The US military actually helped refined any method I would take in order to do so.

If a sitting US President says he would run in, no weapon or not to save American children, you bet your goddamn ass I would hold him to that, thus I believe him and support him even more.

He dodged the draft with a bone spur. Are you REALLY confident this wannabe hero would do that?

Bill didn't have bone spurs and he dodged along with millions of new canadians. Coward Country.

Post your Viet Nam record.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Soulece

Is it his fault though If he did have a disability that made him unable to get drafted? I don't really know what a bone spur is tbh.

People fought wars without limbs. This guy found an easy out. A bone spur is very manageable, especially if he is as strong willed and minded as he says he is.. But that's total bs.

lol Yeah, Olaf the Boneless Dwarf.

Carried into battle on his shield.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Of course Trump supporters think Trump is a superhero.

People are just now realizing this? People have no clue... Daddy, Emperor, God, King, etc etc... the cult is amusing.

Why do you care what he would have done?

Did Obama not have a Pulse stamp to get in and stop Mateen?

Was that his excuse?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Every time you guys insult us like that, I take a step away from you guys.

Im not even a part of a group. I just hate yours lately.

You guys are over the top, desperate, and not accurate.

Conversations with your group tend to be similar to those had with unintelligent people. No lie.

Truth is you may be incapable of ever understanding us. See you next election. and the one after that...

edit on 2 26 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
mr. president what about your bone spurs? *drops mic*

I'll stop right here before reading the rest of this thread.

Why do you think that YOU should be able to drop the mic when it has been said before?

You are not a mic dropper. More like a mic picker upper saying what has already been said.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Tbh even If he was there and did nothing I couldn't blame an old geezer for not being capable of doing anything.
He is 71 and a bit chubby.

My thoughts are that if someone acting makes them a hero, then them not acting doesn't make them a coward. Its too binary to see it that way. If a failure to act makes you a coward, then acting makes you normal. You are simply doing what is expected. On the other hand, if acting makes you a hero, not acting makes you normal. Simply doing what is expected.

We have this ridiculous extreme view where you are either amazing, or lower than whale poop. Its illogical.

Would he have ordered his SS detail in or the Coward County cops?

Imagine his legacy if he grabbed a gun from a SS agent and went in to save the #ing children and got shot up!

Yeah, if he was there, he definitely would have gone in.

I was gping to chastise romebyfire for his "god" and "cult" comments. Then saw this post.

Jesus man.
edit on 2/26/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

...and you win today. The day is yours. You won at ATS.

You should get to drop the friggin mic now.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Donald Trump Apparently Stopped a Mugging in 1991, Resurfaced Report Says

mr. president what about your bone spurs? *drops mic*

Take notes on what a REAL drop mic looks like!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: jtma508

He would have neutralized the threat with his numbchucks from the back of a giant eagle.

*weeps tears of patriotism*

That's Chuck Norris' MO.

Trump would have blinded them with one glance of his orange Medusa type hair, and they would have rolled into a fetal position for someone to take them to prision.

Sounds like much of the left, right there. All rolled into a foetal position screeeeing at the sky.

lmao

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

special training will be given to every school employee in the united states, all they have to do is tell the shooter to put the gun down.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

a reply to: JustaBill

special training will be given to every school employee in the united states, all they have to do is tell the shooter to put the gun down.

Ummm? ok that's good to know. From your statement I guess all the 2nd amendment talk can end now, thanks for the update.

I guess you won't be giving any special training on mic drops?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think that until you are in a chaotic, panicky situation like that, you really have no idea how you'll behave. The majority of people won't be either a brave hero or run away, they'll be so confused they'll stand still and have no idea how to react. Even with a lot of training, people will get confused and not know what to do.

link   

edit on 26-2-2018 by LS650 because: (no reason given)

link   
I think that until you are in a chaotic, panicky situation like that, you really have no idea how you'll behave. The majority of people won't be either a brave hero or run away, they'll be so confused they'll stand still and have no idea how to react. Even with a lot of training, people will get confused and not know what to do.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I can't believe it took 5 pages for someone to post this. Then I realized it was mostly media brainwashed fools running around excited they could belittle the president and call him a coward, of course they weren't going to actually do research on anything that might prove him correct.

Now that's not to say we know for certain he would have gone in, but for being an alleged coward, he sure had no problem intervening (unarmed) to save a life.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

LOL, so you're going to attack the method he used? Really? I wonder if the guy he saved was pissed that he didn't do something else to save him.

Trump intervened in a situation, unarmed, against an armed perp. Last I checked the OP was claiming trump wouldn't do such a thing.
edit on 27-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I can't imagine Trump 'running in there' whatsoever. Running to get help in the other direction seems more his style. Or holding someone's jacket while they went and helped.

Then I thought, "Which Presidents wouldn't run the other way?!" Obama? No. Bush Jnr? No. Clinton (or wife)? Nope. Maybe Bush Snr.

Certainly LBJ, JFK and Eisenhower who served in active combat during the war. I can't see anyone since LBJ who looked like they would have 'done the right thing.' I like the notion of a younger Reagan getting in there. Otherwise, these are all politicians whose instinctive nature is looking after number one.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Arnie123
I truly believe he would.

I would.

The US military actually helped refined any method I would take in order to do so.

If a sitting US President says he would run in, no weapon or not to save American children, you bet your goddamn ass I would hold him to that, thus I believe him and support him even more.

He dodged the draft with a bone spur. Are you REALLY confident this wannabe hero would do that?

Bill didn't have bone spurs and he dodged along with millions of new canadians. Coward Country.

Post your Viet Nam record.

This isnt about Bill. That does not excuse it. Please.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Soulece

So what, you think the military doctor said "we'll just make something up for you so you don't have to go"?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join