It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions Emerge Over Florida Shooter's "Full Metal Garb"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Boy, you just lived down to your alias, or handle, here. Duh! You're carrying an AR in one hand, and eject an empty magazine. You have a bag, "with straps?" on your off shoulder. So, how in the H##LL can you dig a fresh magazine out of that bag, without; A. Dropping it to the ground, and fishing a fresh mag out. B. Dropping your rifle, use that hand to fish out a mag, from your off shoulder, and #$%^% whoops, it still takes two hands to get that fresh and loaded magazine into the AR. You still have to switch the mag to your off hand, grab the rifle with your right hand, on the pistol grip, and insert the mag, with your left hand.

Don't try and screw with me, I carry a Ruger Blackhawk, 44 Spec. with a Red Dot sight in an zippered ambi. shoulder pouch holster, since it won't fit into any standard hip holster. It's not nearly as awkward as an AR, and I can put five rounds into a group covered by the palm of your hand, at 100 yards. I"m not stupid enough to carry all six chambers loaded, out in the mountains. But reloading it still takes both hands. Try putting your brain into gear, before running your mouth off.

I personally think that the teacher who got shot in her arm, Mrs. Lippel, did see an all metal covered Operator. But it was a tactical vest, with maybe six pockets for spare AR magazines. They used to make similar ones, out of canvas, for shotgun shells, and sold them to water fowlers.

If one operator did all that shooting ( 150 rounds?? ), then he probably needed six extra 20 round, ( standard for AR's ), in some kind of Tactical vest. The longer the magazine, the farther it will stick up out of the pockets. Six 20's plus a thirty round, mag in the rifle, pretty much equals what has been reported to date.

But carrying spares in a double strapped duffel bag, means dropping to one knee, grabbing one at a time, and inserting it into the rifle in order to keep shooting. I'm not saying that he couldn't have carried it into the school on his shoulder, but it's just too awkward to get magazines out of a shoulder bag, and into a rifle, without putting that bag down on the floor first.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Don't try and screw with me, I carry a Ruger Blackhawk, 44 Spec. with a Red Dot sight in an zippered ambi. shoulder pouch holster, since it won't fit into any standard hip holster. It's not nearly as awkward as an AR, and I can put five rounds into a group covered by the palm of your hand, at 100 yards. I"m not stupid enough to carry all six chambers loaded, out in the mountains. But reloading it still takes both hands. Try putting your brain into gear, before running your mouth off.

A single action revolver is a lot more difficault to reload then any magizine fed firearm. I Also carry a Blackhawk (in 45 LC) when out in the woods. I also served in the Marine Corps, and I can say (just like anyone who's served can also attest) it doesn't take much practice to learn how to drop a mag, grab a mag. If the shooter had a tactical vest on, then he could have easily have carried the one 30 rd mag loaded in the rifle, and 4 other 30 rd mags in the vest (total of 150 rd).

Now that that's been stated, I'm not seeing this whole thing being done by one shooter. This is because of the conflicting reports of the eye witnesses vs the "official story". While I do understand that a story can change due to more information being relieved. What we have here is a completely different story constantly being told by eye witnesses vs the official story. We also have the issue of the Secret Service guys visiting, the sheriffs on standby, the non-reactive FBI agent, the almost immediate call for disarming the US populace by the politicians down there, and finally the lack of real media investigations into what happened all the while they attack any and everyone that questions "The Story".

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well Ape boy, she did get shot while saving an entire classroom full of students, not all her's. She kept her door opened until the last second, getting kids in out of the hallway. She had to fight the shooter in order to pull the door closed and then she locked it. He then shot through the door's window, but I don't think anyone was hit, in her room, except for her. The male teacher in the adjoining room was killed, while holding his door open. So some of the posts here are becoming absolutely despicable, in my opinion. That shooter's image is burned into her memory, probably for the rest of her life.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

wow - that was a quick descent to ad hom . pity it didnt actually address`what i said

care to try again ?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Not at all! I listened to several accounts, and I value that Mrs. Lippel's account, above all the rest. A lot of Flacks are trying to diss her, or put words into her mouth. The second "teacher" or female student, who spoke with Cruz as they both evac'd the building, needs to be further debriefed, to see if the shooting was still going on, when they spoke at the far end of that school building.

If she says a police operator, like a SWAT officer, in full body armor, then that's it, until someone can prove otherwise. And I don't care how much of an anomaly her account is. She got shot at close range, she had to fight him to get her door closed and locked, and then had to duck from bullets, he shot through her door's window. Her neighboring male teacher was shot to death, trying to rescue one too many students from that hallway, and didn't get his classroom door locked.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I should have mentioned that I"m left handed. Sam Colt designed the Walker for Samuel Walker, and they were both left handed souls. I probably can work cartridges in and out of any single action, except a top break S&W, quicker than you can. But what I said is accurate. If you really were in the Service, then you know that wearing a pouch like the USPS mail bag, will get you strangled by your own bandolier's carrying strap, if someone can get behind you.

If you wear it off your left shoulder, I'm dead on correct. 99% of the hunters in this country don't even know how to deploy a rifle with a leather double loop sling, off of their shoulder. And that also takes both hands, to be lightning quick.

If that Tac. operator needed an open bag, with two carrying straps, I'm betting he'd have to set it down on the ground, to grab fresh mags. I also posted about no less than five fully covered operators, standing in front of that San Bernardino Community Center just before the shooting started there. But I can't go along with your pulling multiple shooters out of thin air, at Parkland. If that little punk Cruz was at the other end of the building while the shooting was still going on, he didn't do what he's being charged with. And that still leaves the one fully covered Tactical SWAT officer, which Ms. Lippel described.

Did she conflate spare mags in his vest, with body armor, we'll have to listen further? It's pretty d#$m sad that we can't even trust the police ballistics to tell us how many different firearms fired those bullets and ejected those empties. But for Cruz to be wandering the hall, strangely confused, does sound like some post hypnotic waking trance, to me. At least I do have that hypnotherapy experience, plus the two and a half hour long video tape recording of my 2002 session.

I've tried to use that recording to back up a book manuscript, for sale in Europe. Their P.A.L. format, caused us all kinds of grief, and that idea went nowhere fast. But at least, now I have my session on home recorded DVD's. If Cruz was tricked into being hypnotized, it would have been at the same levels that I was put under, by my professional and "Licensed" Washington State Hypnotherapist. I had to get his O.K. before I sent anything over to the U.K. due to his trade secrets. That is why I said that it would take a professional to debrief the woman who spoke with Cruz going out the other end of the building. I can watch this on videotape, but that doesn't qualify me.

But as for having to drop an open carrying bag to the floor to extract spare AR mags with the open end up, and reloading, before picking the bag back up, well that's a no brainer. A tactical vest with magazine pockets in it's front panels makes a lot more sense, but it probably would have been far above Cruz's skill set. If their count is correct at 150 rounds, I'm betting a 30 rd. mag. in the rifle, and six 20 round mags in the vest pockets. You're thinking four mags in vest pockets and one more in his rifle, whoever "he" is. Someone will just have to count those empty magazines laying on the hallway floors. FWIW, six twenties, sticking out of the front of that shooter's vest, would seem to Ms. Lippel to be body armor a lot more than only four thirties, IMHO.

Nikolas Cruz isn't any pauper, so he could purchase just about anything he wanted. In this he's like the Vegas concert shooter, Paddock. And no, I haven't got any ARs, because I'm left handed. I do have an early Marlin Guide Gun, and three more smaller lever action rifles, along with a couple of left hand bolt rifles. I also have a couple of "range bags" with zippered tops. If Cruz had one of these, then he really did need to set it down, in order to pull their flaps back in order to extract spare magazines.

And if I heard right, he assembled his stash, before his adoptive mother passed on unexpectedly from complications from Influenza, last year. We may find out that he had a lot more goodies, pertaining to rapid reloading AR's than we've heard about so far.

That lady's third floor, cell phone video, also panned out over the parking lot at San Bernardino, and there were two more figures way out near some trees, bordering the road, on the far end of the parking lot. I can't see the Muslim couple anywhere in between those trees and the front doors. It was shown several times on Fox News, but has since disappeared. The local cops responded within about four minutes, and the couple and the Operators were all gone by then. So there had to be getaway drivers in vehicles waiting outside. We've never seen any vids from all of the cameras inside that building, either.

Don't hold your breath about Parkland's videotapes, either.

edit on 1-3-2018 by carpooler because: six is better than four

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
"Take the fall or we will burn you alive over a 3 week period "

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join