It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions Emerge Over Florida Shooter's "Full Metal Garb"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: MisterMcKill

What exactly do you find inconsistent about this account???

The shooter did in fact have bulletproof vest and gear during the attack.

He posted pictures of the gear prior to the shooting.

The first responders found his rifle and gear left behind.

The shooter blended in with the students as they evacuated. That is why he was found at the next town over.

Exactly, I find the official timeline to be suspect at best. Did you read the article? Can you assemble an AR-15 and turn into Robocop in 1-2 minutes? No? I can't either. Sigh.

That's really what this thread hinges on: a teacher describing seeing somebody in a full-body suit of armor.

The timeline is really immaterial until we figure out what that's supposed to mean. Otherwise, as I posted earlier, I have no choice but to believe this is who she saw

I would also say that this witness simply adds to the growing pile of inconsistencies. We are not getting a straight story, and that, in and of itself, should raise red flags.

Well yea, because witnesses who were in different rooms and had different stories always tell the same story.

Sorry, I'd find it a lot more suspect if they were all telling the same story than I would find it suspect that their stories weren't identical from one to the next.

It should raise a red flag when a person in one room on one floor of a building tells a story that lines up perfectly with somebody who's telling a story from a stairwell on another floor at the opposite end of the building. People shouldn't be #ing their pants that those two people aren't telling the same story.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I see you're following Snope's attempt to bash this young lady. I searched YouTube and Google but can't find her interview now to show you what she said.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

Damn they already took it off I didn’t get to read it unfortunately. I really wanted to believe this was a clear cut school shooting but you guys always got to make me wiegh the other option.(why I love this site) If it was true he did have a ballistic vest and gas mask then it’s just a witness who was too consumed with fear and adrenaline to remember what happened properly. Untill someone comes up with something else or witnesses start dieing I’ll believe it for what it was.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

This is an update to my earlier posting, here. Two teachers need to answer a couple of questions each. The first, Mrs. Lippel, was shot in the arm. So there's no question about her veracity. #1, knowing your students wore ROTC vests on Wednesdays, did the shooter who blasted you, have on anything like these ROTC vests?? The second, is was your next door teacher killed from being exposed, or was he shot through the door, he was holding open to rescue students? And the third, would be, "how much of a struggle did you have in closing your classroom door, while that shooter was pulling it against you??

Rationales are that in #3, someone holding a rifle in one hand, is limited in pulling against a woman using both hands, in a panic mode. In #2, could he have been behind his open door and was gunned down like Vicki Weaver was, up in Idaho? And in #1, how much volume do you think that shooter's garb would take up in a duffel bag, or school backpack??

And then the second teacher is the lady who claimed she was speaking with Cruz, while they were evacuating the hallway on the other end of the building, WHILE the shootings progressed. So, #!, what was Nikolas wearing? and was he still wearing those same clothes, in the photos of him being arrested, over an hour later?? #2, She was quoted as saying that Nikolas was acting strangely confused, so could he have been wandering the halls under some kind of post hypnotic trance??

I know that I'm not qualified to answer or even ask her this last question, but there must be licensed Hypnotherapists somewhere nearby Coral Gables, who could debrief her in five minutes. If that professional, says it's possible, then Cruz needs to be put under, with his lawyer present and brought back out of any post hypnotic suggestions. In a way, it's a brand new version of "Garbage in, Garbage back out"!

And while Mrs. Lippel is there, why not hypnotize her and have her recount as much as she can about the rifle, and body armor she witnessed, as well as her efforts to get her door, closed and locked, against the shooter's strength, pulling it back open.

If he had extra magazines in a bag, he'd have had to drop it on the floor to grab, and insert, a fresh magazine. If he had spare magazines protruding out of his vest's tactical pockets, that would go a long ways in describing her use of Full Metal armor. Either way, he could have only used one hand to pull her door open, without dropping his firearm. And at the least, he had to eject and reload five magazines, from on his person, and maybe as many as ten of them. That's a big bag, backpack, or so many pockets in a tactical vest.

I'm thinking three high, and three low, on each side of the front of a tactical vest. AR mags are about 2.5 to 3.0 inches, from front to rear, as they lay flat, giving a little for clearances. 30 round mags would protrude higher, than 20 round ones. Six thirty rounders plus the one in the firearm equals around 210 rounds. Six 20 round mags plus one 30 round mag in the firearm, equals the 150 rounds that the police claimed he fired in that school building.

I'm betting that those empty magazines and his fired cases are laying around that crime scene. Maybe the firearm is too.

I also realize that this M.O. is starting to look like, "looking for the girl in the polka dot skirt". But a careful debriefing of those two lady school teachers, who were on the job, and sober to a fault, will be the place to start. I hate to think that the FBI will be able to brow beat them into going along with a party line, pointing to Cruz's guilty confession. If he had been hypnotized, he may really think that it was him, dressed in body armor, going around killing his classmates. Hypnosis couldn't foresee that Coach throwing himself in front of students bodies, and saving their lives.

One girl was shot nine times and the Coach was shot several, so this is the Achilles Heel of any pre-conceived plots, using Cruz as their patsey. If Cruz wasn't even there, then putting words into his mouth will only get the Feds into hot water. Pres. Trump and the people he has around him, are way too smart to buy into one of these dog and pony shows, which worked before, when the POTUS's didn't know which end of a gun the bullets came out of.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I would say that at first pass you would think it would be by anti-gun entities, however if you look at the historical record of what happens almost immediately following these types of things is a huge spike in gun sales. You would think that a group that is out to disarm the populace would be able to notice that particular trend and come up with an alternative method of disarming everyone.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Since the shooting I have read or heard someone describe

1. Body Armor
2. Gas Mask
3. Mask
4. Explosions
5. Smoke grenades in the halls

Anyone else hear any of the above?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

What exactly do you find inconsistent about this account???

The shooter did in fact have bulletproof vest and gear during the attack.

He posted pictures of the gear prior to the shooting.

The first responders found his rifle and gear left behind.

The shooter blended in with the students as they evacuated. That is why he was found at the next town over.

Exactly, I find the official timeline to be suspect at best. Did you read the article? Can you assemble an AR-15 and turn into Robocop in 1-2 minutes? No? I can't either. Sigh.

That's really what this thread hinges on: a teacher describing seeing somebody in a full-body suit of armor.

The timeline is really immaterial until we figure out what that's supposed to mean. Otherwise, as I posted earlier, I have no choice but to believe this is who she saw

I would also say that this witness simply adds to the growing pile of inconsistencies. We are not getting a straight story, and that, in and of itself, should raise red flags.

Well yea, because witnesses who were in different rooms and had different stories always tell the same story.

Sorry, I'd find it a lot more suspect if they were all telling the same story than I would find it suspect that their stories weren't identical from one to the next.

It should raise a red flag when a person in one room on one floor of a building tells a story that lines up perfectly with somebody who's telling a story from a stairwell on another floor at the opposite end of the building. People shouldn't be #ing their pants that those two people aren't telling the same story.

OK. Show me the video tape. You know that it exists. Problem solved. We could clear this right on up.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler

This is an update to my earlier posting, here. Two teachers need to answer a couple of questions each. The first, Mrs. Lippel, was shot in the arm. So there's no question about her veracity. #1, knowing your students wore ROTC vests on Wednesdays, did the shooter who blasted you, have on anything like these ROTC vests?? The second, is was your next door teacher killed from being exposed, or was he shot through the door, he was holding open to rescue students? And the third, would be, "how much of a struggle did you have in closing your classroom door, while that shooter was pulling it against you??

Rationales are that in #3, someone holding a rifle in one hand, is limited in pulling against a woman using both hands, in a panic mode. In #2, could he have been behind his open door and was gunned down like Vicki Weaver was, up in Idaho? And in #1, how much volume do you think that shooter's garb would take up in a duffel bag, or school backpack??

And then the second teacher is the lady who claimed she was speaking with Cruz, while they were evacuating the hallway on the other end of the building, WHILE the shootings progressed. So, #!, what was Nikolas wearing? and was he still wearing those same clothes, in the photos of him being arrested, over an hour later?? #2, She was quoted as saying that Nikolas was acting strangely confused, so could he have been wandering the halls under some kind of post hypnotic trance??

I know that I'm not qualified to answer or even ask her this last question, but there must be licensed Hypnotherapists somewhere nearby Coral Gables, who could debrief her in five minutes. If that professional, says it's possible, then Cruz needs to be put under, with his lawyer present and brought back out of any post hypnotic suggestions. In a way, it's a brand new version of "Garbage in, Garbage back out"!

And while Mrs. Lippel is there, why not hypnotize her and have her recount as much as she can about the rifle, and body armor she witnessed, as well as her efforts to get her door, closed and locked, against the shooter's strength, pulling it back open.

If he had extra magazines in a bag, he'd have had to drop it on the floor to grab, and insert, a fresh magazine. If he had spare magazines protruding out of his vest's tactical pockets, that would go a long ways in describing her use of Full Metal armor. Either way, he could have only used one hand to pull her door open, without dropping his firearm. And at the least, he had to eject and reload five magazines, from on his person, and maybe as many as ten of them. That's a big bag, backpack, or so many pockets in a tactical vest.

I'm thinking three high, and three low, on each side of the front of a tactical vest. AR mags are about 2.5 to 3.0 inches, from front to rear, as they lay flat, giving a little for clearances. 30 round mags would protrude higher, than 20 round ones. Six thirty rounders plus the one in the firearm equals around 210 rounds. Six 20 round mags plus one 30 round mag in the firearm, equals the 150 rounds that the police claimed he fired in that school building.

I'm betting that those empty magazines and his fired cases are laying around that crime scene. Maybe the firearm is too.

I also realize that this M.O. is starting to look like, "looking for the girl in the polka dot skirt". But a careful debriefing of those two lady school teachers, who were on the job, and sober to a fault, will be the place to start. I hate to think that the FBI will be able to brow beat them into going along with a party line, pointing to Cruz's guilty confession. If he had been hypnotized, he may really think that it was him, dressed in body armor, going around killing his classmates. Hypnosis couldn't foresee that Coach throwing himself in front of students bodies, and saving their lives.

One girl was shot nine times and the Coach was shot several, so this is the Achilles Heel of any pre-conceived plots, using Cruz as their patsey. If Cruz wasn't even there, then putting words into his mouth will only get the Feds into hot water. Pres. Trump and the people he has around him, are way too smart to buy into one of these dog and pony shows, which worked before, when the POTUS's didn't know which end of a gun the bullets came out of.

You, Sir, are thinking. And that is a good thing. I have even more questions to add, but to what end? We will never be told the truth. They are going to demolish the school. Sound familiar? We both know what is going on but we cannot say it because... well, you know.

Cruz was offered a deal to avoid the death penalty if he confessed. Why? If they have him on tape there is no need for a deal. No prosecutor does this.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I found the video. It took a while. It was on world star

m.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishtruckie83
I found the video. It took a while. It was on world star

m.worldstarhiphop.com...

That. But, you know, whatever. Nothing to see there.

Real talk, thank you for that post.

I swear, we are getting snowed upon like it is Christmas in July.
edit on 27-2-2018 by MisterMcKill because: to add comment

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterMcKill>>>> And now Youtube is controlling content that questions the official narrative for political reasons. So they're shutting down debate and the free exchange of information calling it " fake news" and claiming that its dangerous. Free thought and freedom of speech is dangerous. Of course, fake news can be dispersed by the feds and the MSM and we're supposed to believe it without question. I think the Sandy Hook shooter had handlers that got him there and maybe even helped him carry it out. This Cruz kid may have as well or they knew what he was going to do and signed off on it. And the Hogg kid... we get vilified for asking questions about him. He comes off as a sociopath, he displayed zero emotion during the shooting and almost seemed to capitalize on it. Then afterward he was paraded in front of the cameras and when he was caught acting and called on it the MSM went ape # defending him. Who's to say this kid hasn't been programmed like maybe the Cruz kid or the Klebold kid in Sandy Hook may have been?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I think the inconsistencies are intentional.

just to wipe it in the face of anyone suspecting it, then they're ostracized called a Russian bot terrorist paranoid fake newser..
But the playground villain is laughing at you while the teacher's back is turned to them going "nyeah nyeah nyeah" at you.

believe me if they wanted exact perfect consistent stories... they'd MK Ultra the hell out of those actors (they wouldn't be actors at that point)... and they wouldn't slip up one vocal pitch off key to how they should perform it.

it's like sloppiness as a sort of strategy. for further confusion and deniability.

at this point if WWIII with the Russians is on the tables from a decade ago...
then they can do anything and anyone suspecting the truth is doing "what the Russians" did.

now even defending Russians is probably going to get you gassed.

...which I'm ...

not.

edit on 2/27/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

first reports of shooting said was 2 deputies stationed at school then next reports didn't mention either of them being injured.

and yes where is his equipment?

got help them if it was a setup to grab guns because if it was democrats might want to ban pitchforks and torches because the public might be coming at them as a vengeful mob.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

If he had extra magazines in a bag, he'd have had to drop it on the floor to grab, and insert, a fresh magazine.

of course .....................

because no bag ever made ever had a shoulder-strap

err................................ wait

i really do wonder sometimes about ATS members

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It is called "STRESS". When you are in a life and death situation the data recorder we call a brain doesn't always work well. A substance called Adrenalin tends to interfere with it. I've had it happen to me. I was working on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier when we had an incident that almost killed several people. Thankfully nobody was seriously hurt. I watched video of the incident and would have swore that it didn't happen that way. In the video I could see myself reacting to the incident, but, I didn't recall doing what I did.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Witnesses usually get it wrong. Their senses and memory become skewed by fear and adrenaline. Things 'seem' to be moving slower or faster, objects and people appear brighter or larger.

Perspective is different for everyone, some say they initially though the shooting sounded like firecrackers, kind of thing. Thats how we get so many different accounts.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Uh oh. Now the government has to send a spook to shut that women up or make her commit suicide somehow by drowning or hanging.

Maybe a car accident. Witnesses of mass shootings are so clumsy at driving and prone to making mistakes. Cough cough.

....or get her to shoot herself in the back of the head two times....

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: FamCore

"Full metal garb", facemask and bulletproof armor? Some students said they spoke with or saw the shooter during the event, and said nothing about that.

This is a new detail for me as well..

A girl who was interviewed a couple hours after the shooting said she was confused because she heard shooting, ran the opposite direction, and came across Cruz (who was heading towards her) where she spoke to him and said something like "I'm surprised that it wasn't you". She said she didn't see how he could have been shooting the shots she heard and then see him just seconds later in a totally different area. Also she said Cruz didn't seem flustered or rattled or unusual at all, which I can't see a shooter being like that after all this happeneing.

The video of the girl that spoke with him is on this page, along with a couple more the mainstream media doesn't want people to see www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

And today I find out they were having a training exercise. Once again, 2 weeks in the story begins to crumble, the details fail.

St. Valentine's Day and a training exercise, Red Flag or something? A pattern of behavior emerges.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

We basically agree, how do you judge the manner, why do you object?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join