It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to change the World - And I want to change it NOW!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"I'm mad as hell - And I'm not going to take it anymore!"

How about you Man? - Fed up with the same old same old - The hellish paradigm of World History and the inability of Human intelligence to change it?

Ready to give up? - Most people give up - All the religious and political revolulutions of the past have failed.

We still live like bestial animals armed to the teeth and ready to eat each other.

You like this? - Want to keep livng this way and waiting for WWIII? - LIke the idea of an Armageddon that ends it all?

Go somewhere else - The World doesn't need you.

Biut some of you, maybe only a small minority, are ready for a new direction - The end of the old world order- Now called the New World Order.

And the beginning of a real New World - A new dimension and paradigm of existence

Now let us ask ourselves a few simple questions -

1. Is the species Man caplable of transcending his past history?

2. Can he accept that a civilized species does not require to be at endless war with its own kind?

3. Can Man accept the end of hell?

Ready

Easier said than done you say - Yes, it is easier said than done - But it will never get done until it is said - So I say it.

Still with me? - Then let's party!

The rest is up to you - I want you to imagine, just imagine, that you can create a whole new World - A World that you will be proud to live in.

Hypothetically imagine I'm an alien from a species so far advanced you are not even capable of imagining our power - and that
we can give you a world beyond anything you can even imagine - A Utopian dream beyond your wildest imagination.

So tell us something Man - Tell us you are ready to end the dark nightmare of your History -
And see the light of a New Day.

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will".
-Mahatma Gandhi i

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
- Mahatma Gandhi

edit on 25-2-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
"I'm mad as hell - And I'm not going to take it anymore!"

Good for you.

You can change the world.

Just get a "twitter" account, and start tweeting your discontent.

Then, put your tweets for advice on how to make things better on every World Leader's twitter stream so that they can see your wisdom.

Do this every day, until they all comply with your demands.

The world will change.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

A more blonde title could not be asked for!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow.

That is why I drink Coke, not Pepsi.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Jest all you like but keep in mind....
The rain begins with a single drop.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The rest is up to you - I want you to imagine, just imagine, that you can create a whole new World - A World that you will be proud to live in.

You just did. Split off a whole new unique universe....

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Is the species Man caplable of transcending his past history? 

That's a vague question. What aspect of history are we supposed to transcend?

Can he accept that a civilized species does not require to be at endless war with its own kind? 

How can any species end conflict and competition between each other?

Can Man accept the end of hell? 

What hell? It's a reality TV show

Hypothetically imagine I'm an alien from a species so far advanced you are not even capable of imaging our power - and that 
we can give you a world beyond anything you can even imagine - A Utopian dream beyond your wildest imagination. 

Utopia is a perfect society. So if utopia is achieved society holds no need for improvement.

That would mean I have to stop doing anything that has a purpose. If every choice I made has the same outcome, what is the point of doing anything?

Human beings want to do things, not just for the hell of it, only because something better might come than before.

Utopia will never exist.

edit on 25-2-2018 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Is the species Man caplable of transcending his past history? 

That's a vague question. What aspect of history are we supposed to transcend?

Can he accept that a civilized species does not require to be at endless war with its own kind? 

How can any species end conflict and competition between each other?

Can Man accept the end of hell? 

What hell? It's a reality TV show

Hypothetically imagine I'm an alien from a species so far advanced you are not even capable of imaging our power - and that 

Utopia is a perfect society. So if utopia is achieved society holds no need for improvement.

That would mean I have to stop doing anything that has a purpose. If every choice I made has the same outcome, what is the point of doing anything?

Human beings want to do things, not just for the hell of it, only because something better might come than before.

Utopia will never exist.

So...

Coke, not Pepsi?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Utopia is a perfect society. So if utopia is achieved society holds no need for improvement. That would mean I would have to stop doing anything that has a purpose. If every choice I made has the same outcome, what is the point of doing anything? Human beings want to do things, not just for the hell of it, only because something better might come than before. Utopia will never exist.

See how you are? - No, I did not say 'paradise' in a religious sense - That indeed may be beyond what a 'biological being' can
experience.

So let's define 'Utopia'

I will define Utopia as.........No, I can't do it - problem with being Human - Probably damned to begin with
- Still I can still imagine it - A better World, a better way, a species [Humann] that evolves past its bestial past.
edit on 25-2-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Still I can still imagine it - A better World, a better way, a species [Humann] that evolves past its bestial past.

Pipe dream

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Leave history alone.
The future on the other hand is wide open.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

People have always been greedy and fallible, we appoint our leaders (supposedly) and they are the same generation after generation. Wars pursue, companies make money, countries make money, the Vatican makes money, etc. Fiat currencies, stock markets, invisible inflation, corporate influence on politics, it goes on and on and on. Just start with something small, take down one single media organization, just one, and then move on to a world wide politics extermination of cancer that is the war machine.

Do you know how at peace I would feel if everyone was kind to their neighbor and looked out for one another no matter how down on luck that person might be?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Coke, not Pepsi?

Snorting or intravenous?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Coke, not Pepsi?

Snorting or intravenous?

IV..... though, the carbonation can be a bitch....

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I tell my adolescent son that every choice he makes changes the world.

It's simple but true.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodStainedGlass
Jest all you like but keep in mind....
The rain begins with a single drop.
Possibly, but a single raindrop takes millions of cloud droplets to form. So... whatever you make of that.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Utopia fixed that years ago.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

A more blonde title could not be asked for!
lol... When I read the title I fully expected to come in here and jest by saying, "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!"

Because that's what the title made me think of.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Utopia fixed that years ago.

Utopia fixed nothing.

I pee like an unleashed seltzer bottle.

Clowns run and hide....

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You'd be better off preparing rather than trying to change anything aside from yourself. I say that not as a cynic, but as a realist.

Plans and agendas are in motion, and are too far along for any ONE person to change. Look how divided we are...how distracted we are. Too many 'drones' have bought into the lies....the blatant infringement on their rights...the consensual invasion of their privacy... etc, etc.

Prepare.

Or be willfully ignorant and make sure you get a good spot outside Best Buy to get the newest tracking device.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join