It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I would guess that if there were a deception in regards to the UFO phenomena in general, it would most likely be a hostile space presence. Alien presence I would think would be the most likely candidate, though it could be hostile breakaways.

This could be a primer for world government. It could also be a primer for a beefed up and weaponized space program with controlled access. Another 'realistic' possibility could be a gambit to attempt to initiate a war with a breakaway civilization. If such a group were a threat to the established power structure, a war might be the only way the powers that be could maintain that power structure.

I want to close this post by again restating that I'm just speculating here. If there is announced tomorrow that there is a hostile alien force that we are to go to war with, or war with breakaways, it doesn't mean that I'm right. Something like that could actually happen for reals, or even happen for the reasons that were actually publicly stated in the announcement.

I would certainly be skeptical though. It makes more sense as a dupe than a real event, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thank you, MM! Im glad I remembered correctly that it was you who pointed out the strangeness with the TTS "employees."

Thank you MUCH for the work you've done on this debacle! We need Miragman in this stuff.

And yes, I certainly find it a LOT peculiar. I don't really know what to make of it all, except that there is definitely some kind of hidden agenda. Do you have any theories you wouldn't mind sharing? I am positive that I'm not the only one who would love to know what you're thinking.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Thank you for the additional awesome video, and for the reply!

I agree with you 100% that the data is ours and we are entitled to it. It makes me pretty angry to think of all the things our tax dollars have paid for, that we don't know about.

But I 100% disagree with you about Elizando! I think this guy is not genuine in ANY way.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I don't really know what to make of it all, except that there is definitely some kind of hidden agenda. Do you have any theories you wouldn't mind sharing? I am positive that I'm not the only one who would love to know what you're thinking.

One of the biggest problems is trying to keep up with the information (and disinformation) flow. But the 'excitement' seems to be dying down now so maybe it's a good time to look where we are.

I'll start with some observations before offering up any theories.

* Before the big TTS AAS launch DeLonge was the lone PR man. He was talking aliens, UFO crashes were real, Roswell happened bodies were recovered, people were abducted, Jesus was going to save you from evil aliens. Books got released and then he delivered his 'pièce de connerie' on the Joe Rogan Show (as they say in French. Although the English is just as fitting).

* The Oct 2017 launch of TTS AAS effectively ended phase 1 and DeLonge's leading role in this project. He's been largely silent on matters except for this rather sniffing and jumbled commentary via his smartphone which appears to be aimed at an audience too young to be able to purchase shares!

That effectively ended Phase 1 of this "Mis-closure" exercise.

* Now Phase II has kicked in and company documents have been filed. The "Director of Global Security" Luiz Elizondo seems to have taken over the role of spokesperson. He's said he believes that he still has his security clearances at the DoD to both George Knapp on C2C AM and the UFO Conference.

How long does my clearance last when I leave the military?

Clearance becomes inactive once your service ends.

See : Military.com

* The documents filed at sec.gov mention nothing about disclosure, UFOs or even this 'community of interest'. Yet the publicity is still related to those issues.

* In fact the official filings mention that 'To the Stars' is filed as a service company SERVICE - ALLIED TO MOTION PICTURE PRODUCTION.

* The company is also filed in Delaware rather than Tom's home state of California. There are apparently certain tax and other advantages to this but it's beyond the scope in this post.

* Tom owns a number of companies (16). Many of which seem to be set up simply as 'shell' companies.

* Our Two Dogs is listed in many online business directories as a hotdog stand with 12 employees and a turnover of around $400k. This company is loaning 'To the Stars.." some $600k over 2 years. Our Two Dogs will receive 6% interest per annum on that loan.

* Our Two Dogs does not appear to be a hotdog business as it is listed on the web at:

Our Two Dogs, Inc. 6265 Greenwich Dr San Diego, CA 92122 Phone: (858) 623-0336

These are exactly the same details as the office of Louis Tommasino CPA : web link

Who is Louis Tommasino? None other than the Chief Financial Officer of TTS AAS

Robert Sheaffer recently visited the premises at Greenwich Drive in San Diego : badufos.blogspot.co.uk... . He made inquiries and was told in no uncertain terms "my attorney will sue you if you write that this is a hot dog business."

* Isaac Koi did some digging and found a huge list of individuals and organisations who seem to have received funding from Bob BIgleow. There aren't many big names in US ufology not on that list!

If this project doesn't raise a minimum of $5m then not much else will happen besides paying it's 3 employees (Tom and Kari DeLonge and Lisa Clifford) to the end of the 2018 fiscal year. Tom will earn his guaranteed $100k and other commissions from 'product sales'. Plus his 'Our Two Dogs' (non-hotdog stand) company will be paid back the loans and also 6% interest on those loans.

* There is no current way to liquidate shares. So while Tom makes $$ the investors money will just go on funding a non-functional company.

* Listed on the advisory team to "To the Stars AAS" are a whole bunch of ex-intelligence people and people schooled in biology and neurosciences. Even Elizonodo their 'Global Security Director'.

* Despite the public clamour not one ufologist has been recruited.

I've tried to give links and snippets of information here so people can check this for themselves. There is more but I think I've already shown that this can't be about disclosing the truth about UFOs or UAPs or Advanced Aviation threats. It just doesn't smell right.

We've got the US government, BIgelow and DeLonge all involved. So what can they be up to?

Privatization with control of the UFO topic on the face of it. In fact Bigelow's manipulation for more than two decades seems to indicate that it has already happened. But now he's got serious contracts with NASA and planning his own way out to syphon off his connections to the UFO topic.

This is where DeLonge comes in. Another poster Paddyofurniture suggested his company structure fits well for funnelling things and hiding them from prying eyes. The intel boys are keeping close control as 'contractors' to 'To the Stars' but still reporting in to their masters. Hence why 'Zondo' has become their main man.

It's possibly a project like this one : Glomar

It also seems there may well be plans for a Skinwalker Ranch Paranormal Theme Park. The name has been trademarked : www.trademarks411.com...

Which is probably where the hotdogs and a need for a Global Security Director come in.

edit on 9/3/2018 by mirageman because: .

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I just wanted to present a slightly different take on things. I have no doubt that there is some serious efforts going on here to "control the story".

But if the point is to add another layer of disinformation, what is the point? The whole field of "ufology" is pretty much a laughing stock to the average Joe. So, what this is effort is actually doing is lending some "respectability" to the subject.

So what has changed that we know of?

I would argue that the most significant change in the last few years is a new drive into space. A privately funded one, which is moving very rapidly. And, I think importantly, harvesting a great deal of popular support. Millions watching and cheering for Space-X.

And maybe, just maybe, some long kept secrets won't be possible to keep any longer.

Like maybe someone has been quietly goin forward with space exploration for more than 50 years without the public knowing? Causing not a few UFO reports through the years.

I can't stop thinking about all those studies that the navy, the air force and even the dia commissioned about space research stations, bases and crafts. And.then suddenly completely forgot about.

Could it be that this is a scramble to get ahead of something that will come to light in the very close future?

Have we been mucking about in space for years? And now somehow a more credible, yet still diffuse, threat need to be rehabilitated. "We could not ignore that this threat was extraterrestrial in nature, so we had to go into space to see. For national, nay, global security. We are now in a position to better meet such a threat. Most of this is still classified, but yes... We have some assets - some patriotic heroes rather - in space."

And so on...

How they spin the phenomenon will then be optional. Leave it unresolved? We're working on it but at this point in time we cannot rule out anything type of scenario?

Leave the threat vague and just menacing enough to justify the deception and secrecy.

However that might be "spun", I can't really help feeling this is about 'fessin up to some technology and capability that will have to be revealed very soon anyway.

I dunno.

BT

edit on 9-3-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Yes.

I was asked for an opinion. So that's all you need to take it as my friend. Not saying I'm right at all. It is your right to air your own opinion.

But one thing that seems obvious is that this isn't just a bunch of ex-intelligence guys deciding that the truth about UFOs has to be made public and going all wobbly kneed in the presence of 3rd generation punk rock singer.

I did give a slightly different view here. But I didn't want to complicate things in this particular post.

Somehow I think this story will roll on for a while yet.
edit on 9/3/2018 by mirageman because: .

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Hehe. It is a very messy thing, and there might be all sorts of reasons among the players.

However, I cannot forget that the Lockheed Martin boys seems to cheer this along with such enthusiasm.

Maybe, at last, some glory is due for half a century of toiling in the dark?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Thank you for that post, MM!

I suspected from early on that this is Tom Delonge trying to be the next Star Wars enterprise/franchise, while using the UFO community' for funding and free marketing. The intelligence community infestation is what baffles me. Spooks teaming up with Bigelow makes sense now that we know that he was the one that was awarded the contract for the AATIP program. But why are they doing such a crappy presentation? The mylar balloon photo in the background at their flopped TTSA reveal, the 3 videos they've "released" having all kinds of problems, inconsistent statements and stories from its own team members, etc.... so many things about this operation seems to be clunky and amateur-ish. And this doling out of unremarkable and already seen videos...what the hell?

Thanks for your insight into this mess!

ETA; Holy crap, I just found your Bigelow-TTSA-AATIP thread. Off to read it now!
edit on 10-3-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

a reply to: KansasGirl

Your posts got me thinking, so I wanted to share my further speculations. Beetee, I think you make a good point that this could be a couch for a secret space program/breakaway civilization reveal, though I think it is a less likely possibility. If those guys up there wanted to make their presence known, they would probably do a better job of it.

On the other hand, they have to work with what they've got. Perhaps they chose DeLonge, their operative who was whispering in his ear got made, and in come the plethora of spooks piling on to DeLonge's scene and essentially crapping all over it. They've been obfuscating ufology as long as it's been a thing. It's a pretty safe bet that they consider it their fiefdom, so they're not going to let another power structure move in and just start telling the truth if they can help it.

This could explain DeLonge's seeming sincerity coupled with all the hype followed by the nothing burger. When I've heard him interviewed, I hear a genuine person speaking who wants to bring truth to the table. The content does not reflect this, but his tone and inflection do. There's also a nervousness there now that I reflect on it, that could be fear. He's getting some interesting intel from a few guys in the know, all the spooks show up and take over, scattering the truth tellers, and essentially spook DeLonge. I'm not saying they are Bennewitzing him, I'm saying they could be spooking him.

Like 'seriously, we will kill you and your whole damn family if you don't play ball and change the story to the story WE want you to tell. Oh you don't believe us? Well then check out these photos and this detailed report of what happened to the last guy who thought he was gonna drop the truth bomb. How 'bout now? Ready to play ball yet? You know, your aunt is doing so well now, it would be a damn shame if she had an accident.' etc., etc. There are a number of other coercive tactics that could be employed here as well I'm sure.

They could also be spooking him in like fashion to control whatever truth he was trying to tell that may have been some other truth. Ancient aliens or whatever.

KansasGirl, your statement about the spook infestation was what got me started on it. They don't really all need to be there. Them being there hurts DeLonge's credibility to those who study this stuff well enough. Of course, if DeLonge needs to be kept in check, then maybe they DO need to be there as far as they are concerned. Make sure he doesn't step out of line and spill the wrong bag of beans.

They could also be playing us to create the illusion of DeLonge being controlled, so he can "break ranks" somewhere down the line and do the false reveal, gaining credibility by pretending to go off the reservation.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Well, I don't really buy the whole breakaway civilization thing myself. I think the truth is rather more mundane, if revolutionary enough.

I do think there is a phenomenon that nobody quite understand. Perhaps even several. And I don't think the space race ever ended. Not for the military strategists. But I struggle to see the connection, unless you start to factor in such things as reverse engineering and crashes. Then all is possible. Or the good old "alien threat" scenario. Which might be true, of course. Or at least a potential threat

So, if you manage to build a craft that were really developed for other purposes, and then at some point someone said "Are there really any good reason why this thing could not go all the way to LEO and beyond if we put some money into it?"

And suddenly you have access to space. And nobody else has, at first at least. What do you do then? Go public and start another race? Or keep it as secret as you can and use it to position yourself for the inevitable push into space by the whole of humanity?

This is basically the "fictional narrative" the TDL group is pushing in their Chasing Shadows novel. Mixed with aliens. Which are not the same as extraterrestrials, or maybe but not quite.

Whatever they are doing, they are not 'disclosing' anything new. Someone is pushing maybe, like Mellon and others, but this is all rather disappointing.

Maybe it has all gone wrong, and this is the exit strategy.

I have to mull it over. Maybe over a few beers later on :-)

Cheers

BT

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just thought I'd make a list for all threads that are related to any AATIP, 'To the Stars', DeLonge issues that have been active since Jan 1st 2018 for people trying to keep up with this subject. I will also post this list into all of the threads that have remained active in the last couple of days.

The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

Bigelow UFOs MUFON and DeLonge Road to AATIP

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

Tom DeLonge Anouncement October 11th 900 AM PST1200 PM EST

New York Times The Pentagons Mysterious UFO Program plus DeLonges new websitevideos

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress

I-Team Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

Grant Cameron asking UFO community for questions to ask TTSA exec or other high level GOV insider

Coast 2 Coast AM last night with Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis

Lets consider that they are all lying to Tom Delonge

While Waiting for the Next New York Times UFO Bomb to Drop - How deep will the government go

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

UFOgate: a serious examination of the F-18 encounter by Bright Insight

Tom DeLongs To the Stars NICAP and COLD WAR II

Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell

Fighter Pilot Chases UFO - Shares Story on Tucker Carlson Show

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

UFO Existence Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join