It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs filmed in Henderson Nevada

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
It's definitely reflections from cars, and the window is up....you can see dirt on the glass

Thay was my first impression, but then at what speed eould these cars be going? Seemingly too fast. There's another video from a different angle clearly showing it's in the sky. Very weird. Maybe some kind if atmospheric event or a military experiment. It would be nice if some kind of expert would take a look.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
those are reflected car lights in the window

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

she's lying
those are clearly car lights

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Looks like two cloaked ships in a firefight

Or three ships.. one in the middle getting shoot from both sides..

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Whether it's reflections, CGI, hoax, or the real deal (unlikely) - it still sure looks cool!

Star Wars on Earth...yikes!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
those are reflected car lights in the window

Yeah I was timing the lights and they do somewhat match with the passing cars. There's something more to it to make these reflections so intense. Now I'm thinking thus person used something to enhance the reflections. Is the second video from a different source? I was assuming it was.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I see the same thing. I see high velocity plasma energy type weapons being fired from something cloaked and to the right in very low orbit. They are firing at an opposing force of some sort that can appear and reappear at least enough to dodge those weapons being fired at them. You can see before contact is made that they disappear and then reappear only to keep going forward. The large explosion is clearly one of them being hit and destroyed.

That was an amazing video. Sorry I have seen car reflections in windows and they don't look like they are going Mach 10 +

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
space war. very cool. are those two videos from different perspectives? if so the 'reflections' postulation is weakened.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Here's the video,
Open forum I guess.

Second video showing unrelated vehicle traffic in the picture

Not really. You can see the dirt spots on the window.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

originally posted by: Spacespider

I see the same thing. I see high velocity plasma energy type weapons being fired from something cloaked and to the right in very low orbit. They are firing at an opposing force of some sort that can appear and reappear at least enough to dodge those weapons being fired at them. You can see before contact is made that they disappear and then reappear only to keep going forward. The large explosion is clearly one of them being hit and destroyed.

That was an amazing video. Sorry I have seen car reflections in windows and they don't look like they are going Mach 10 +

LOL. Watch the video again and see the dirt spots on the window. Think about it? All that light activity and yet nobody else has reported it? The question is why are some people so easily fooled by such footage?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimbowsk

Video is quite interesting. Would like to hear Mufon's response.
(I knew you missed reading the testimony when you mentioned it could have been a reflection).

You can clearly see the left window frame of the car while he was recording with the window down. I agree, with all the hoaxes and use of GGI you never know what's real anymore. I sometimes think the government could be involved in doing just that to make it more difficult to get at the truth. It's a rather an ingenious idea if you want to keep something earth shattering like this secret from the public.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Reflections on the window? Seriously?!?!? That's the best you guys got? In what scenario, in broad daylight, would any type of passing cars make that sort of reflections? I don't know what it is, but that ain't reflections on a window. Why would they go out of their way to say the window was down if it's just reflections. Yeah, you can say she's lying, but what is the point of pointing it out if your blatantly lying about it?

But seriously, under what conditions could you possibly get that kind of reflections? It doesn't make sense

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It doesn't quite match the speed of existing traffic to be a reflection, imo, and the sound does indicate the window being open.

Given the location, and testimony, she may have caught a test of some sort.

Add, and after watching on a desktop reflections and lies make more sense and reflections cast at as angle could look "faster" ... too bad, thought some neat gadgetry was being tested.

edit on 2/24/2018 by Baddogma because: struck a word

edit on 2/24/2018 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's clearly just reflections. The sun is behind the camera and those are just flashes from the chrome and headlamps on the cars driving by. Not buying this one at all.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You've never been in a car in traffic on a sunny day then?

It should not surprise anyone that people do this stuff for attention.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

MUFON will probably come out and say that it's currently under investigation, and if anyone has any additional information that they should use their online form to submit it to them.

While if anyone did conduct a real investigation into this they would get stonewalled by the poster of the video.

From my perspective the lights being seen are reflections, from the vehicles driving by, being cast in the observers window. While you can hear the cars driving by, hence the open window comment, you can clearly see the debris (ie dirt) on the observers window. This is clearly a HOAX, since the observer is passing this video off as something that it is not.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The cars do seem to have their headlights on even though it seems like daylight, but I'm still torn as to what it actually is.

Still no reports from anyone else though so it's looking more likely to be a big ol' nuthin

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

i think its the same video

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

they are the same videos. The second one is just stretched out, but the two videos will match up perfectly.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Look at all the light standing still at the start, then watch them all starting to move rather like cars moving off slowly when a traffic light first changes, and the cars getting faster and faster.

A few seconds later a long line of cars passes the open car window from left to right in a similar sequence.

Then the bottom row of lights appear in the sky and go right to left, as if the opposite lane of traffic was now moving, plus they are also slightly larger and so if car lights they would be nearer.

I think this car may be parked near to a traffic roundabout/ island or junction.

Also the window may well be down but the phone could be inside a phone protection case with a hard plastic screen in front of the lens.

The traffic flow in front of the parked car does appear to match the movement cycle.

I wonder too if the solid white light in the middle could possibly be the reflection of a don't walk signal or something.
edit on 24-2-2018 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join