It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Trump Aid Pleads Guilty In Russia Investigation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well Here we have it fellow ATSRS, another guilty plea in the Russia investigation, despite the Alt right on ATS claiming one week ago, it was all over....

WASHINGTON (AP) — A former senior adviser to President Donald Trump's election campaign pleaded guilty Friday to federal conspiracy and false-statements charges, switching from defendant to cooperating witness in the special counsel's probe of Trump's campaign and Russia's election interference.

Is this serious enough yet? I think so.

Gates, 45, of Richmond, Virginia, made the plea at the federal courthouse in Washington. He admitted to charges accusing him of conspiring against the U.S. government related to fraud and unregistered foreign lobbying as well as lying to federal authorities in a recent interview.

Under the terms of the plea, Gates is estimated to face between 57 and 71 months behind bars. Prosecutors may seek a shortened sentence depending on his cooperation.

The amount of curroption around trump is CLEAR..
They say birds of That same feather flock together.

Also, just Curious, is this trump followers idea of winning?

www.latimes.com...
nypost.com...

edit on 23-2-2018 by kurthall because: Add

edit on 23-2-2018 by kurthall because: Add

edit on 23-2-2018 by kurthall because: add link

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Is this serious enough yet?

Why would it be?

Since when is white collar crime rigging an election by Russia?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Why would it be?

Well you can write him a letter while hes in prison for a minimum of 51 months. You can ask him that in the letter.

edit on 23-2-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Why would it be?

Well you can write him a letter while hes in prison for a minimum of 51 months. You can ask him that in the letter.

That's sad.

Barely 4 years in a country club prison.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Why would it be?

That's sad.

Barely 4 years in a country club prison.

That is the minum, and I should have said minum of 57 months, up to 71 months. So it's a minimum of almost 5 years. He is 45, same age as me. These are years I want to be productive and enjoy life, not be confined for almost 5 years.

I bet he feels the same way I do. I doubt he shares your opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Kurt, Kurt,Kurt you were so excited about getting another bs slam Trump thread out there you didn’t even supply a link.

How does this have ANYTHING to do with Trump and collusion?
edit on 23-2-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I'm just waiting for Trump to pardon them as his last official act.

Not a GD thing anyone can do about it.

I hope does too.

Just out of SPITE!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

How does thing have ANYTHING to do with Trump and collusion?

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing that's been covered thus far has to do with their Machavellian little machination.

It's all been WHATABOUTISM.

Trump colluded with Russia to win the last election!

Here's Gates being charged for some snip that has not a GD thing to do with.

Heres' Manafort being charged for some snip that has not a GD thing to do with.

The funniest part of it all.

Never Trump is using Russian Propaganda(Whataboutism) against their own countryman.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
He plead guilty to things not related to the Russia investigation that happened back in 2014. Definition of a witch hunt if you ask me. You didn’t provide a link so you could brutally take it out of context. Not surprising coming from you.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Take a deep breath dude.....Trump isn’t going anywhere.
In case you haven’t heard, your deranged Dems have 100Xs more corruption.
Let it go finally.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

How was RUSSIA and/or TRUMP Involved?

If Mueller doesn't do something soon to justify the $3 million a month he's burning through, and the 17 Full-Time attorney's he's hired, his days as Special Counsel are soon coming to an end.

As legal experts said today, the DOJ can indict people on Tax Evasion, and Lying to the FBI. A Special Counsel doing this is like bringing in the police force to nab a jaywalker.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
charges not related to trump and from years prior.....

yawn..

you need help

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Oh but QAnon says Trump planned this to happen all along! And Uranium One! And Pizzagate! And Whitehouse anonymous! And and!

100 criminal charges laid against 19 people from Mueller's investigation.

If this was Obama, Clinton or any Democrat this forum would be going bonkers. Outside of that it's a safezone for the cult of Trump.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Kurt, Kurt,Kurt you were so excited about getting another bs slam Trump thread out there you didn’t even supply a link.

How does this have ANYTHING to do with Trump and collusion?

I did not say it had anything to do with "Collusion" I said Corruption is all around trump, and that is the truth.

I was interupted while making this thread, that is why I forgot the link, my bad. Sorry about that.

You can think what you want, but there are a lot of dirty people in the trump camp.

Also, I could make thread after thread about the man, but I dont. There are others who make way more trump threads than myself. Ulike the anti Obama stories, and Hillary stories, that are just plain false or dead horses, like the birth certificate. What I just posted is a fact. Not a fantasy that I read on info wars.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Why would it be?

You need to learn how organized crime investigations proceed... that's where Mueller cut his teeth. I'm not inclined to do your research for you, but you start with the little fish and squeeze them to turn on the bigger fish.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Oh but QAnon says Trump planned this to happen all along! And Uranium One! And Pizzagate! And Whitehouse anonymous! And and!

100 criminal charges laid against 19 people from Mueller's investigation.

If this was Obama, Clinton or any Democrat this forum would be going bonkers. Outside of that it's a safezone for the cult of Trump.

Thank you VERY MUCH. The trump camp is dirty as hell, and people are still defending, trump. You can NOT tell me all of these people this close to trump, were doing the things they did, and trump had 0 knowledge. There is no way. I mean I am not saying he is guilty of breaking any laws, because I don't know everything the FBI does, and there is a chance he isn't. HOWERVER, not looking really good.

These are all people he was working closely with at one point in time during the elections (not the Russians) Muller etc. There are as you said 100 criminal charges in this investigation, trump called a "witch hunt" and "fake news" lying, over and over again. People say now, he "never said Russia didn't meddle in the elections" I say its on tape over and over, He sided with Putin, then retracted because people were angry he dismissed the FBI, so STOP.

We, also have another Republican charged today in Missouri, for blackmail. Yeah, its the Dems who are criminals..

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Trump strategy working well.

Lots of corruption exposed that otherwise wouldn't have.

Good thing these people were placed in compromising positions else they would never have been detected for past performances.

Comfort Zones are Kool 😎

😁

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

How does thing have ANYTHING to do with Trump and collusion?

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing that's been covered thus far has to do with their Machavellian little machination.

It's all been WHATABOUTISM.

Trump colluded with Russia to win the last election!

Here's Gates being charged for some snip that has not a GD thing to do with.

Heres' Manafort being charged for some snip that has not a GD thing to do with.

The funniest part of it all.

Never Trump is using Russian Propaganda(Whataboutism) against their own countryman.

I think you may listen to Michal Medved too much. LOL.

G

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Its unreleated to the Trump campaign. Sorry you got nothing.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I had a Casual Friend Once who was Arrested and Convicted for a Whatever Crime . Because he was a Casual Friend , am I also as Guilty as Him because I Knew Him ? .......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join