It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atomwaffen: The Face of Domestic Terrorism in the US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: theantediluvian

It really is disturbing that groups like BLM and Anitfa get labeled as terrorist groups despite not having a body count nor being linked to any terrorist plots.

Meanwhile five Atomwaffen members are tied to murders and a sixth is tied to plotting the destruction of a nuclear facility.

If we're being generous, they have 100 members. 6% of those members are now guilty of absolutely awful crimes. And that's over the course of a few months. And they have more terror attacks planned.

But let's keep talking about how Antifa is going to bring ruin to this country and needs to be labeled a terror organization worse than ISIS.

Gosh...

I'm sorry. I feel really bad now for saying those things about Antifa. How could I be such an idiot to be unaware of a group which you only just now discovered even though its been covered here on ATS? HOW?? I can't even contribute to the discussion, i can only walk away, head hanging in shame... you sure showed me...

It seemed like it couldve been an interesting discussion, had you the strength to resist admonishing half the membership for not being aware of this group youve seemingly only recently just discovered. But it seems like you are more interested in talking about antifa...and you strangely seem to think we can't be opposed to both groups, and you strangely seem to think burning a car, property damage, is less serious than assault & battery on a human life (bike locks, clubs). Once again, everything is bacwards with "you people"... your brain is toast. Just give up already if basic logic is too much for you.
edit on 2/24/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/24/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So just because they "beat up nazis", in your eyes, it justifies what else they do to other unsuspecting people?

Is that your justification? They beat up nazis and that counts, everything else you ignore? That´s terribly ignorant. Take of your blinkers, and realize they are all scumbags alltogether. If you defend them, you are one of those, because it´s more important for you that a group "beats up nazis" while ignoring all the other bad stuff they do.

Someone wrote backwards, yes, that fit´s it.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

If you are Anti Nazi why not admit they exist? doesn't make you one, people are so fragile about their political affiliations and so fragile about "MAGA" and "Trump" being compared to a Nazi that they would rather deflect, deny, and be an apologist than admit these groups exist, and they are not just "Sad losers" anymore but are getting younger and willing to 'attack'

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

What "other stuff to unsuspecting people" ??

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe
California police worked with neo-Nazis to pursue 'anti-racist' activists, documents show

www.theguardian.com...

also

Ex Neo-nazi

"When I was 23 and on my way out of the neo-Nazi movement, what they were pushing at that time was that we were being too blatant. We started hearing, "Quit shaving your heads, quit getting tattoos, quit being so easy to identify, quit committing crimes that are going to bring bad or negative attention to us." That's what they were telling us to do. Go undercover. Go out and become a police officer, a lawyer, a doctor. Get into different aspects of society, and when the time is right, there was one goal: a race war." - Angela King
edit on 24-2-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
One of the biggest cells in in my state as reported by the source. Although, if I believe stuff around here, especially last year, it's a giant nothing burger.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX
Since you ask so ignorant:

-beating up unsuspecting citizens in the street because they looked the wrong way
-smashing in windows
-setting cars on fire because the owner "should have known better"
-robbing stores because "the owner is rich".
-spraying damn anarchist signs everywhere
-generally having no respect towards others and their belongings.

want more examples?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yeah, show me proof of "beating up unsuspecting citizens"

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX
Since you asked so inocently unknowing, or at least pretending...

At least watch the first video. Only small examples I found in 2-3 minutes..

More? Anything to deny here if not ignorance?
edit on 25-2-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

sry i know whos Training with weapons in villagecamps..... Police here in the east have Training on property of hellsangerls (which they rent from... )

Police and hellsangels do make Grand buisness. and a Terrorist antifa is not in anway closer to comitt a coup on the System.

very funny indeed when we look into poland russia or how nazis are organized in ukrain

edit on 25-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

So you think I defend neo-nazis because I said something about other groups not being any better?

Is that what you got from my post? If so, you are the best example why the today world and lately ATS is so #ed up. "Choose a side and defend it until death".

Those many smiley´s won´t help either. Grow up.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

i can share a certain "anti german " side of their ideology but.... the kill-list is just not on the leftside here with the antifa and so on. if Things are getting explained than they should be . weapons Depot on the rightside seemsto be found 3 times a year by "cops" on the righside. but the Infiltration of the Police is quite bigger than ...."from the leftside"

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Extreme Left and extreme Right are like two sides of the same pair of pliers attached to the scrotum of society.

Although I think the neo-Nazi way is worse than the Antifa way, they're both out on the extremes and ultimately undemocratic and dictatorial.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

What "anti german" side? Are you blaming post-WW2 born people for what their ancestors did? The antifa might not have a set "kill-list" but it changes nothing from the fact that those extremists also give no damn thought about killing others in the process of their "protests".

It makes little difference in the sense of that they have no regard about the safety of others who don´t agree with their extremist views.

Antifa is a bunch of idiots that can´t take response for what they do, with that, they are on the same level as "nazis". Not one inch better.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

of Course . but i think in that way jusst like you consas that the left isnt "organized" because i know it like you . bceause i know you verywell but i come from the leftsside ( alittle bit).

says the antifas are fewer studentcells who arent that bright with fight and trained like otherside. or summonup how i think Things are motivated in the minds

and hey of Course its not all the time the same US - EU Situation

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

That's all you've got to compare those murderous Atomwaffen scumbags with a few punks, who address legitimate grievances in a suboptimal way?
They are as bad as the NSU terrorists, eh? Ya know, the folks who had direct support from our secret services while commiting their dark deeds? And now somehow murder equals the destruction of property?
Sure, verschickter. Not.

Anything to deny here if not ignorance?

Well. I could post a few vids with lotta violence from our "benevolent coppers", but I wont piss on your great antiantifa parade.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: The GUT

Extremists and mafias would exist regardless, but cointelpro tactics and mavericks make it a murky business. Tough world.

The problem is that many in the security services and indeed the government have the same or similar ideologies as these groups.

Not just now, but historically.

This is true. The COINTELPRO approach was based on the 100% belief that they were always right. No matter what they thought, said or did they had right on their side. It justified the set-ups, the vicious rumour campaigns and even the killings. Flipside was the opponents were always 100% in the wrong and therefore lost their right to fair treatment.

Cross over the tracks and we now see neo-Nazis, Mexican Mafia and well-known biker organisations taking the same approach.

It's one of the reasons I'm so uneasy about the Snowden revelations and the increasing use of FISA courts. There are no historical reasons to believe our current representatives are any less prone to hubris or corruption than during the Nixon years. These people are rapidly accruing powers of virtual omniscience and they've essentially made whistle-blowing illegal.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Antifa kills people. Anyone who thinks that violent armed mob beat downs never kill people is an idiot.

BLM has been accused of inciting riots and targeting specific races with violence.

These nazis should be questioned and arrested if needed. The groups these people are responding to need to go as well. Extremist groups like BLM and Antifa create more extremism in response.

edit on 2 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Hiya Airowine, yes we probably agree on that distinction.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

in a suboptimal way?

You call that behavior suboptimal? Having no regard about KILLING people as an antifa is SUBOBTIMAL but killing people as a nazi is what??

I´d like to say, having no regard about KILLING people for politcal causes is ALWAYS the wrong thing, REGARDLESS what political side you use?

Was that clear enough with the capslock or are you that stubborn?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join