It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11-no-plane-theory was never debunked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

To suggest everything in his presentation was completely debunked and can now be dismissed is irresponsible and foolish on all of our part.

No, its called intelligence, try using it, I can guarantee you possess at least some.

Some of that $hit he pointed out was absolutely mind blowing and in my opinion cannot be overlooked.

that is why people investigated the claims made and found them to be nonsense or flat out lies.

I thought Simon Shack put together a very well done presentation.

I was taken in by it as well.

You seem to have shut your mind off.

It's been awhile since I've gone back and reviewed any of his work (years), but shortly after I watched September Clues I kinda gave up on the entire "truth movement" because I had come to a startling realization that this entire event is above all of our pay grade.

based on the membership numbers I would bet there are pay grades here that make as much in 1 minute as others do in a month.

You try speaking for the audience, why?

I mean if you had intelligent things to say other than post you tube videos maybe you would have a little more leniency to be able to speak for others as your intelligence shows you can see things from multiple perspectives.

You display a closed mindedness that that looks at things from 1 perspective, that being whatever the youtube said so.

Its just an observation but so is my suspicion that you are having a laugh at replies but tend to think people aren't that sick in the head, but then again.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhalenaw

Naw, you're being too complainy.....

O P has an eye for a lie. Probably when he heard the Bin Laudin family worked for Bush's bunch...like at the refinery in south Texas....such as that....there's alot more , too, my brother

Hail man, that's why young osama was in Texas at the University learning engineering and materials science

edit on 26-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yup, the Bin Laudin ceo was with Bush three blocks away the day before......that's why they got a special clearance for him to go back to Bin Laudin turf on a jetliner....on the day after 911.....when none were to be found airborn in the contimerous united states

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

And you're wrong again. The Bin Laden family left the US September 13th, after the NAS reopened.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I'm not saying there weren't any planes.... I'm just saying this particular footage has been edited.

100% edited.

And this angle has a wing completely missing... Completely missing.

every video angle I inspect, in some shape form or fashion, has an anomaly that shouldn't be there. I just can't believe ATS wrapped this investigation up so quickly and threw it in the HOAX bin. NO, just NO. I will be reinvestigating this. My passion & drive for 9/11 Truth isn't exactly very high in 2018, but I'll have some free time in the next few weeks to look it all over... Again.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

100% proof, indeed.

That YouTube videos claiming to be "Proof" or "100% PROOF" of this or that etc never are and are invariably utter BS.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

These videos give a great idea of whats wrong with the logic CTs use..

VIDEO 1
We never see it explode or any damage done to the plane. Ever watch a slow motion video of a bullet entering something? Does it explode on contact or does it explode after contact? Entry wound vs exit wound. Also lets ignore that small and by small I mean massive explosion that takes place right after impact. Or ignore the legit small one that takes place as the plane enters..

VIDEO 2
you can clearly see both wings throughout but lets ignore that due to the fact that the position of the sun and material of the plane give the illusion of 1 wing fading as it approaches the building.

Physics, who needs them.
Common sense, no place for that.
Eye witnesses that saw the event, they are lying.
YouTube video with music, infallible truth!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

These videos give a great idea of whats wrong with the logic CTs use..

No... the evidence is there.

and if the evidence is not there, like you people suggested earlier, then other CTs really did go to great lengths to feed the 9/11 truth movement disinformation. I'm sorry, I was just using the videos for short video references (no audio or title necessary).

but looking at the two videos from my close up inspection... I can tell that something is off with each one.

and there are multiple videos that clearly have something wrong with them... Simon Shack pointed all this out in September Clues, and while it's possible 90% of the stuff in his videos may be bull$Hit... 10% of it is a complete head scratcher to me, which is enough to suggest that this theory was never officially debunked. Not officially. Not in my eyes.

I think planes were used.. I think many of the videos were edited to make them look more like Boeings, when in reality they were probably some type of military planes. Similar to what was described in Operation Northwoods.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Zap I probably misinterpreted one of your earlier posts, were you once stationed at the downlink facility in Maine that was supposedly integrated into some of the early model proposals for the WTC in the 1960'S?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You're looking at videos that have been compressed multiple times and are low quality. That means there are going to be oddities and anomalies. That doesn't mean there were that day on live television.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

No I wasn't.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Explore the time in the cherished tail of William Cooper where he was convinced that JFK was shot with a gun by the driver.

Turned out a production company played him and used a compressed, low quality video clip without any CGI because the artifacts created by the poor quality added what they wanted to the clip and made it look like the driver shot him.

My point being if you look at poor quality videos then all bets are off because who know what you might or might not see.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Likely some videos were altered somehow, but that does not necessarily mean no airplanes hit the towers.

Airplanes DID hit the towers, BUT they were NOT AA11 and UA175.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
the " no planes " idiocy is on of the most retarded 9/11 delusions ever .

it adds 3 layers of complexity to the tail :

1 - how was the APPEARENT flight paths of the 2 planes into the twin towers " simulated "

2 - what caused the fireballls and damage to the towers

3 - how // where were the aircraft disposed of

even the no planes idiots - cannot actually agree a coherent plot to answer all 3

go figure

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Just because you say the video was edited, end of story, doesn't mean the video was edited. Saying end of story is like a little kid throwing a tantrum. I remember watching live news coverage that day, and I saw planes hit the buildings. End of story!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029
Right around the time the truth movement started to die off (2009 - 2010), I did a rather thorough investigation into the 9/11-no-plane-theory, and I have to admit, I never really saw sufficient evidence to debunk its claim.

If anything, every time I go back and revisit the subject, the rabbit hole only goes deeper. I was never a hardcore 'No-planer', but I'm absolutely sure many of the WTC videos were edited (even the live shots). At the time, this was the very first divide I ever witnesses within the 9/11 truth community, because the Loose Change Boys were absolutely opposed to any discussion of it, and I never understand why.

The 9/11 WTC videos were edited... I'm sorry, but they were f'ing edited. This should be a slam dunk closed case, but many truthers were/are unable to break free from the second and third layers of cognitive dissonance... and for good reason because it's still hard to believe.

but there is little left to be doubted in 2018... they were edited... end of story. Case Closed.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dalepmay

I saw Mary Poppins riding a triple polarized downlink from Goonhilly downs, but good luck proving it ended up on the roof of a WTC tower.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You guys are gonna have to forgive me for this thread... and my many many typos.

I'll give all this 9/11 cgi stuff a second look (and report back)... But like I said a thousand time already: the videos don't look right.

Misinformation and Misdirection are at an all time high... so I won't disregard what you guys are saying. I thought the SImon Shack presentation was good stuff, and needed further analysis... but everyone on ATS seems to think otherwise. Maybe I need to go back and read some of the comments under the videos... check out the likes and dislikes... if memory serves correctly, others were on board with the idea of the videos being tampered with... many others. So I'll revisit this subject, and will apologize if I change my mind... but i'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.

In all seriousness... I still don't understand how the Towers turned into complete dust. How did they pull that one off? Looked like a controlled demolition to me... or am I just full of $hit on that one too?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/27/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join