It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungarian city excluded from EU contest for having too many white people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Székesfehérvár, Hungary’s ninth-largest city, submitted a short video as part of its entry for the 2023 European Capitals of Culture contest, a competition designed to “celebrate the cultural features Europeans share.”

The EU panel of “independent experts in the field of culture” felt it had too many happy white people and not enough migrants

one member of the jury of “experts,” ... strongly disapproved of the promotional video, calling it a “propaganda film for white Christian Europe”
Source

The EU held a contest inviting European cities to make videos celebrating and showing their city's culture. The Hungarian city of Székesfehérvár submitted a nice video to this contest, but the video was rejected... Because it had too many white people, and showed crosses. One of the members of the contest jury even went so far as to call it a propaganda film for "white Christian Europe".
If it hasn't become obvious yet, there is a war against white people, white culture, and Europe in general, and migrants are one of the primary tools in the arsenal of the aggressors (like Soros). God forbid a cultural contest designed to show European culture feature white people or crosses. No, how dare they. Unless it's all Africans and Muslims, it's just "white propaganda".

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I feel like this is retaliation for this:
thehill.com...

Hungary's Prime Minister Viktor Orbán on Sunday said Christianity is Europe's "last hope" and he will oppose efforts by the United Nations or the European Union to make migration acceptable to the world.

“Christianity is Europe’s last hope,” Orbán said during his annual state of the nation speech, according to Reuters.

With mass immigration, “our worst nightmares can come true," he said.

"The West falls as it fails to see Europe being overrun," he said, adding that politicians in Brussels, Berlin and Paris in favor of migration "opened the way to the decline of Christian culture and the advance of Islam."

edit on 21/2/2018 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
My great grandfather fled Hungary to escape the fascists. He brought with him a wife, 2 sons, and a daughter through Ellis Island.

It saddens me to see nationalism starting to grip my ancestral home. That said...what do European leaders expect? Birth rates are low, and to keep their economy going they had to import people. So they imported muslims....people with a vastly different culture than what Europe has.

Bound to be a real mess.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
INteresting story, but only RT seem to be reporting it.

Can anybody correlate?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It was a competition and that city is not what they were looking for.
Too bitch about it and make it a sure sign of Soros war against white christians is just laughable.

If you go to audition for the role of a black bodybuilder and you look like Jim Parsons you won't get it.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Or the anti EU mayor is p'd his city didn't win and just makes up a story that suits his agenda.

Nah must be war on whites.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Not Islamic enough for the Eurabian Union.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
"the city’s mayor Dr András Cser-Palkovics has claimed"

Sounds more like sour grapes to me

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This is why liberalism leads to destruction. Unfortunately it has to destroy before it implodes.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

This is why liberalism leads to destruction. Unfortunately it has to destroy before it implodes.

No. Morons who believe a major of Hungarian 9th largest village lead to destruction. What evidence other than some Hungarian peasant claiming how his village wasn't chosen for "ze European cultural capital" because it was too white is there?
Orban can form a union with Poland and other eastern European countries that are against diversity and preserve that Christian white heritage. Easy peasy, problem solved

edit on 21-2-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Europe has some real issues to work out. This is so racist. Too many white people? So those white people arent Europeans? I am confused. They are confused I think. That may be the real problem.

edit on 2 21 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Europe has some real issues to work out. This is so racist. Too many white people? So those white people arent Europeans? I am confused. They are confused I think. That may be the real problem.

This thing has been going for 30 years, and like everything else there are prerequisites to be forfilled, and criteria to be followed, Cultural Diversity is but one.
Everything has to have meaning of some kind, and even having Cultural Diversity alone will not be enough.
Not withstanding that, some other city in Hungary is supposed to be chosen anyway.
edit on 21-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

No. Morons who believe a major of Hungarian 9th largest village lead to destruction. What evidence other than some Hungarian peasant claiming how his village wasn't chosen for "ze European cultural capital" because it was too white is there?
Orban can form a union with Poland and other eastern European countries that are against diversity and preserve that Christian white heritage. Easy peasy, problem solved

It was a great video with a fine looking city regardless. Not sure what is worse, the video being rejected because there are too many happy white people in it, which sounds slightly racist, or a migrant lover liberal calling a person a peasant which is uber ignorant...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't know the validity, but that says rejected as in not even accepted in the competition, there should be no reason for that unless they broke rules.
edit on 2/21/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Is this story even true? Only two places are reporting this RT and western voices world news, which is basically a white supremacists website.

EU: Hungarian Town Can’t be European Capital of Culture

Too many ‘happy white people’? Hungarian city outraged at exclusion from EU culture contest

Well if RT is using western voices world news as a source, that says a lot about RT.

Has RT always been a white supremacists representative?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I think they're operating under a new definition of racist over there. The same one I'm seeing pushed here on US soil...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

It was a great video with a fine looking city regardless. Not sure what is worse, the video being rejected because there are too many happy white people in it, which sounds slightly racist, or a migrant lover liberal calling a person a peasant which is uber ignorant...

Please provide proof that the village was rejected because there are too many happy white people in it other than the words of some hungarian village loon claiming so.
This is typical bs that any european skinhead would eat up., brought to you by Putin tv.
If Hungary is so worried about its white christian herritage than they should leave the European Union and give up all the benefits. Easy peasy.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Btw, there is no danger of immigrants invading Hungary.
Hungary is a #hole (Trumpsters should have no problem understanding the term). No one wants to stay there. Hell, even young hungarians are traveling abroad to find a better life. Imagine what Hungary was like before it joined the EU. Hungary should just leave the EU to preserve its cultural white herritage. Problem solved

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Now, how would this look on a great big bill board next to the highway as you enter the town ??

Székesfehérvár -- "white Christian Europe"

I have always thought, the best way to deflect a criticism is to not only own it but to also use it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join