It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Graham is Really Dead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I never knew much about Graham, but the pastor at our church has spoken very highly of him for years. The pastor is well respected around the world, so if he's saying Graham's one of the good ones, I believe him.

For those "Effected" - ever heard of Olsteen?

Yeah, he's now Osteen.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Remember people, they're all just charlatans at the end of the day who mean nothing in the grand scheme of life, much like religion in general. If you NEED to prostrate at the feet of a preacher, NEED to validate yourself & choices with a book & a theology storyline scheme, then you were never a really decent person to begin with without them if you NEED religion's excuses to be a good human being.

Good people don't need veneration, excuses, promises, or validation. They simply are, on their own. Anything else is wool over eyes.
edit on 2/21/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

a reply to: brokenghost
Did they happen to mention anything else, these people you know?

If these 2 guys are false prophets then their demise is near. If they speak the truth, then March 2018 could be very different to many past March's since WW2. i will let you decide...
Paul Begley

Steven DeNoon @1min 20sec - 1min 30sec

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

You must realize that technically Jonah was also a false prophet...

Until Nineveh was eventually destroyed that is.

Many believe that God has hit the snooze button on the 'Doomsday Clock'...

Something has changed in the spiritual realm and America is now in the midst of a Nineveh reprieve and a 'clock reset'.

In 2012, Billy Graham wrote an article that almost looks prophetic now:

"My heart aches for America and its deceived people. The wonderful news is that our Lord is a God of mercy, and He responds to repentance. In Jonah's day, Nineveh was the lone world superpower—wealthy, unconcerned and self-centered. When the Prophet Jonah finally traveled to Nineveh and proclaimed God's warning, people heard and repented. I believe the same thing can happen once again, this time in our nation."

God is saying right now, ‘No, that’s not going to happen.’ The enemy has his timeline 2021 and 2022, and God is saying, ‘I have my timeline,’ and God does not go by any man’s written timeline – period. God has stopped the enemy’s timeline. So, you should just strap in. This is just the beginning.”

Military Tribunals Coming For The Wicked

Our prayers changed the nation. Something has changed in the spiritual realm! God has rolled back the clock, giving us more time. Judgment has been delayed. God has delayed the New World Order. Satan is having a hissy fit – demonstrating hate through liberal left and its media.

About a year ago, the Lord let me witness a brief SILENCE taking place in the heavenly realm. The Holy Spirit said that God was resetting the clock for end time events. The Lord told me He has heard the prayers of His people and He will intervene. There are two important reasons for such grace to be poured out upon a backslidden nation. First, the great harvest of souls about to come. Secondly, the Jewish nation of Israel needs America and the Church.

Has America experienced a Nineveh reprieve?

God has intervened in answer to the people’s repentance – the same as when ancient Nineveh repented and was given a reprieve for 150 years. The evil agenda of the powerful elite to destroy democracy and the U.S. constitution has been pushed back.

The Lord spoke to me about 30 years ago during a time of travail for America. He spoke His heart, saying that He desires to send a Nineveh type revival to America. The Prophet Jonah had warned the people of Nineveh what would happen if they did not repent – In forty days Nineveh shall be overthrown in judgment. Nineveh repented and God relented of His judgment. Ancient Nineveh did not experience judgment until 150 years later when future generations forsook God.

Biblically, judgment was delayed in the past when Jonah prophesied to Nineveh, and the whole city repented causing God to relent for a time period—however, she did receive judgment approximately 100 or so years later. It is believed by prophets of God today that the United States’ judgment has been delayed several times already because of a level of confession and repentance of America’s sins by a small number of Christians.

However, it is vital to note that the Book of Revelation must be played out, so there will be a point that America’s righteous redemptive judgment must be completed—it can be delayed no longer. We are now living in the time frame of the end of this season or age; during this time judgment begins in the Church of the Lord Jesus; and also to all the nations! And we are soon to enter a Revival along with this Reformation; and the demonic will be getting ready for their super awful final evil events as well—read the Book of Revelation. We are living in amazing days of both wonderful and awful things to occur. Put on your seat belts it is going to get very bumpy in the days to come, be in obedience, prayer, and doing what the Bible states to do if you are wise!

Prophetic Warnings for America

For centuries, one particular day has signified repentance for God’s people. It had deep meaning for Jonah, Moses and Jesus Christ. And this year, Aug. 21 – the first of Elul on the biblical calendar – contains a critical message for American Christians, as it will be the date of a total solar eclipse that will traverse the entire United States. A coincidence? Not likely, contended pastor Mark Biltz in a recent appearance on the “The Jim Bakker Show.”

“We are about to enter the month of Elul,” Biltz said. “And it just so happens that Elul was the month of repentance. It was on Elul 1 that Jonah left for 40 days to tell Nineveh to repent. It was on Elul 1 that Moses went up to Mt. Sinai after the sin of the Golden Calf, trying to make atonement while Israel was repenting for that. It was on Elul 1 Jesus went out into the wilderness for 40 days, coming out on Yom Kippur. Elul 1 starts the month of repentance and to have the solar eclipse happening at this time, it is of huge significance!”

Stunner! Eclipse aligns with biblical day of repentance

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
WANT PROOF that SATAN is in control of the biggest names in Mainstream Media?

CNN/ABC/CBS/MSNBC had very little to say about the death of Billy Graham.

The Washington Post didn't ignore his death, however. This sick newspaper ran long story TRASHING Billy Graham's family, and how he neglected them!

LINK: www.washingtonpost.com... eb9c7ff

HOW LOW WILL THE LIBERAL MEDIA GO BEFORE THEY FIX THEMSELVES, or DONALD TRUMP TAKES ACTION?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I could tell you a great joke about BG but it's racist so I wont.

He's a dead white rich old christian, it can't be racist.

Let's hear it!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: Rapha

You must realize that technically Jonah was also a false prophet...

Until Nineveh was eventually destroyed that is.

Many believe that God has hit the snooze button on the 'Doomsday Clock'...

Something has changed in the spiritual realm and America is now in the midst of a Nineveh reprieve and a 'clock reset'.

In 2012, Billy Graham wrote an article that almost looks prophetic now:

"My heart aches for America and its deceived people. The wonderful news is that our Lord is a God of mercy, and He responds to repentance. In Jonah's day, Nineveh was the lone world superpower—wealthy, unconcerned and self-centered. When the Prophet Jonah finally traveled to Nineveh and proclaimed God's warning, people heard and repented. I believe the same thing can happen once again, this time in our nation."

God is saying right now, ‘No, that’s not going to happen.’ The enemy has his timeline 2021 and 2022, and God is saying, ‘I have my timeline,’ and God does not go by any man’s written timeline – period. God has stopped the enemy’s timeline. So, you should just strap in. This is just the beginning.”

Military Tribunals Coming For The Wicked

Our prayers changed the nation. Something has changed in the spiritual realm! God has rolled back the clock, giving us more time. Judgment has been delayed. God has delayed the New World Order. Satan is having a hissy fit – demonstrating hate through liberal left and its media.

About a year ago, the Lord let me witness a brief SILENCE taking place in the heavenly realm. The Holy Spirit said that God was resetting the clock for end time events. The Lord told me He has heard the prayers of His people and He will intervene. There are two important reasons for such grace to be poured out upon a backslidden nation. First, the great harvest of souls about to come. Secondly, the Jewish nation of Israel needs America and the Church.

God has intervened in answer to the people’s repentance – the same as when ancient Nineveh repented and was given a reprieve for 150 years. The evil agenda of the powerful elite to destroy democracy and the U.S. constitution has been pushed back.

The Lord spoke to me about 30 years ago during a time of travail for America. He spoke His heart, saying that He desires to send a Nineveh type revival to America. The Prophet Jonah had warned the people of Nineveh what would happen if they did not repent – In forty days Nineveh shall be overthrown in judgment. Nineveh repented and God relented of His judgment. Ancient Nineveh did not experience judgment until 150 years later when future generations forsook God.

Biblically, judgment was delayed in the past when Jonah prophesied to Nineveh, and the whole city repented causing God to relent for a time period—however, she did receive judgment approximately 100 or so years later. It is believed by prophets of God today that the United States’ judgment has been delayed several times already because of a level of confession and repentance of America’s sins by a small number of Christians.

However, it is vital to note that the Book of Revelation must be played out, so there will be a point that America’s righteous redemptive judgment must be completed—it can be delayed no longer. We are now living in the time frame of the end of this season or age; during this time judgment begins in the Church of the Lord Jesus; and also to all the nations! And we are soon to enter a Revival along with this Reformation; and the demonic will be getting ready for their super awful final evil events as well—read the Book of Revelation. We are living in amazing days of both wonderful and awful things to occur. Put on your seat belts it is going to get very bumpy in the days to come, be in obedience, prayer, and doing what the Bible states to do if you are wise!

Prophetic Warnings for America

For centuries, one particular day has signified repentance for God’s people. It had deep meaning for Jonah, Moses and Jesus Christ. And this year, Aug. 21 – the first of Elul on the biblical calendar – contains a critical message for American Christians, as it will be the date of a total solar eclipse that will traverse the entire United States. A coincidence? Not likely, contended pastor Mark Biltz in a recent appearance on the “The Jim Bakker Show.”

“We are about to enter the month of Elul,” Biltz said. “And it just so happens that Elul was the month of repentance. It was on Elul 1 that Jonah left for 40 days to tell Nineveh to repent. It was on Elul 1 that Moses went up to Mt. Sinai after the sin of the Golden Calf, trying to make atonement while Israel was repenting for that. It was on Elul 1 Jesus went out into the wilderness for 40 days, coming out on Yom Kippur. Elul 1 starts the month of repentance and to have the solar eclipse happening at this time, it is of huge significance!”

Stunner! Eclipse aligns with biblical day of repentance

Jonah didn't want to do what God told him to.

Syria was just as f'k up back then.

So he got there in the belly of a whale after being thrown overboard during a storm.

He made it, lol.

Don't F'k wit God.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Churchians and atheists are both misguided. Big difference between organized religious practice and spirituality.

But then, what are either taught about the human soul.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I just want people to see it form other's point of view:

This is not my opinion (I would never judge anybody)...

but the video makes me think, I like to throw around the label of Lizard loosely...

but this video goes to a whole new level of Lizardry. You have been warned.

again, not my message... but it got me thinking.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The stadiums are not free. Many people volunteer for the events he organized but still required many people in the organization and on the payroll to plan, and setup.

Dr. Graham wrote over 35 books and many of them best sellers so yes he made money. His organization provided food and health care to millions in what we call the third world and often shun.

Dr. Graham opposed repressive regimes around the world like China where he spoke to a crowd over a million people, denounced apartheid before anyone else refusing to speak in South Africa until change.

Religion is obviously not for you and I am not a bible thumper myself, however I am able to recognize a man for what he did, good and bad as Dr. Graham would be the first as he did many times over to say he was someone tempted by all the sins of the world.

Even the most liberal individuals in Hollywood recognize him as someone who transcends hatred with a true feeling of good will for everyone. I would not ever revel in anyone's death simply because I disagreed with their beliefs.

As I said earlier, religion provides hope, comfort, and thru men like Dr. Graham help for millions around the world. Who am I to begrudge anyone hope or comfort ? He also was at the forefront of the desegregation movement and refused to speak for segregated crowds.

My hats off to a man who spread hope and comfort to so many. Provided medical care and food to millions thru missionary work around the world. Unlike some people who sow discord and hate, Dr. Graham often provided smiles and a helping hand

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Thanks for the sermon, but I stopped listening to preachers a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

a reply to: brokenghost
Did they happen to mention anything else, these people you know?

If these 2 guys are false prophets then their demise is near. If they speak the truth, then March 2018 could be very different to many past March's since WW2. i will let you decide...

I haven't watched that,, yet. Seems odd though when you put the fact altogether.

Jewish priest dies at age 100 or something along those lines, writes down that before he dies on written paper that Christ will come back relatively soon, doesn't show anyone till after his passing.

www.abovetopsecret.com... and my statement on another thread about the so called info they found on Isaiah.
edit on 25-2-2018 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2018 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost
Seems odd though when you put the fact altogether.

Jewish priest dies at age 100 or something along those lines, writes down that before he dies on written paper that Christ will come back relatively soon, doesn't show anyone till after his passing.

Have you noticed how rapidly 'attacks' and potential attacks have happened since Billy's passing away ?
1) Alternate NEWS sites are being hit right now like Alex Jones
2) Russia flying in their stealth bombers to Syria.
3) Israel transporting Patriot missile batteries northwards to the Syrian border.

Its almost like this March might very well be the month of Mars or War, similar to 2003 with Iraq 2.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Seems odd though when you put the fact altogether.

Have you noticed how rapidly 'attacks' and potential attacks have happened since Billy's passing away ?
1) Alternate NEWS sites are being hit right now like Alex Jones
2) Russia flying in their stealth bombers to Syria.
3) Israel transporting Patriot missile batteries northwards to the Syrian border.

Its almost like this March might very well be the month of Mars or War, similar to 2003 with Iraq 2.

2 and 3 I have yeah. Did you happen to hear about the Police calling Israeli PM Netanyahu out for corruption charges? Somethings up.

time.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Did you happen to hear about the Police calling Israeli PM Netanyahu out for corruption charges? Somethings up.

Yes and when crazy warmongers are pushed into a corner with peasants holding pitchforks, war is always a fail safe diversion.

What if God put Netanyahu into power, specifically to start the war where Israel is bought to its knees after much of its population are killed off ?
The Word of God states this is to happen and the devil cannot do a detour around God's Word.

Anyway, the devil has to follow his orders and install his little Hitler Antichrist.
edit on 26-2-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Billy Graham's death was a false flag event orchestrated by the Trump administration.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join