It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure, Looking for a By-Country List or Chart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi,
Anyone know of a tracker, list, or chart that reveals UFO disclosure by-country?

Search engine searches were not productive so far, toward getting this info.

If such a list exists, it would seem that France and some South American countries would rank "most open" toward disclosing the existance of UFOs. It would seem to me that the US would be near the bottom of the list by being the most secretive and least likely to disclose UFO existance.

If no chart exists, per se', is there a source out there from which such a chart could be constructed?

Thanks very much

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

Mhmm, never heard of such a list, but I do know that:

- Chile
- UK
- Canada
- Brazil

Are more open than the US on this matter.

Source: Years of surfing the interwebs

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There have never been any official disclosing imo, only a small snippet of public events that is already known to the general public and some smaller controlled events served by the military.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I don't think Canada has ever hinted at disclosure. Hellyer just relays things others have told him, he's never given "insider information".

The US came closer than most by recently releasing "UFO" videos involving military pilots.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If you want to know if UFOs exist then. Well they do! It's just curiosity has not been satisfied on what some of them may be.

Here is a rudimentary list. Although it's probably of little use

If you want to start sifting through released documents from various nations (including the USA, UK, Brazil & Australia) there are literally thousands at BlackVault

Canada has archives here : www.collectionscanada.gc.ca... if they are still working.

Plenty of other governments have released UFO documents in languages other than English.

edit on 20/2/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adonsa
Hi,
Anyone know of a tracker, list, or chart that reveals UFO disclosure by-country?

Search engine searches were not productive so far, toward getting this info.

If such a list exists, it would seem that France and some South American countries would rank "most open" toward disclosing the existance of UFOs. It would seem to me that the US would be near the bottom of the list by being the most secretive and least likely to disclose UFO existance.

If no chart exists, per se', is there a source out there from which such a chart could be constructed?

Thanks very much

The UFO stalker website
www.ufostalker.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hi,
Many thanks Vinifalou, Spacespider, Atsbhct, Mirageman, and Stormcell, for the highly useful information and especially for the links.

It would seem that any attempt to come up with a "ranking" of governments that produce the most and least useful information would amount to a "picture in time," as such a list would probably be dynamic.

The links you provided appear to be far more useful than what I asked for, and I thank you.

top topics

join