It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone want Canada to be a hyperpower separate from US?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Will you run to Canada to escape US or simply let Canada takeover US peacefully?

About time Canada start recruiting and have militias everywhere separated from US watching their own borders.

edit on 19-2-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Canadians are too nice to be a super power.

I don't mean that as a compliment.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Their maple syrup powered military is just too fearsome.
They will politely take over the world eh?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

What the hell is a hyper-power?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You laugh but every summer the entire population of Quebec invades southern Maine.

link   

originally posted by: makemap

Will you run to Canada to escape US or simply let Canada takeover US peacefully?

About time Canada start recruiting and have militias everywhere separated from US watching their own borders.

There is ZERO chance of that happenning as long as mental midget Justin Turd-O is PM

link   

History has shown every time that a more advanced society is introduced to a less advanced society, the less advanced society always loses.

I expect that if Canada were to invade, we'd end up eating poutine and watching hockey.

The horror. The horror.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

History has shown every time that a more advanced society is introduced to a less advanced society, the less advanced society always loses.

I expect that if Canada were to invade, we'd end up eating poutine and watching hockey.

The horror. The horror.

Ummm...we already do that...

Oh...wait...

Sneaky...Eh...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
You laugh but every summer the entire population of Quebec invades southern Maine.

And every winter Quebec invades Florida, Arizona, and Texas, for the sun.

So, basically, Quebecois are only in Canada for spring and fall.

The US lucky, the invasion is only temporary. Or, they'd have all Americans speaking French.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The horror. The horror.

But...that's going from not even being ON the ladder to dominating the top rung of it. How is that a bad deal? Gravy & cheese on fries (hey, I'm a simple girl here) and a real Man's sport, absolute win/win for us.

Plus, we'd learn manners. Better a little late in the game that never at all, right? All that apologizing for things other people do will go a long way in making the world like us again.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Shouldn't Canada break free from the "Crown" first ?

I am rooting for you !!!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

And every winter Quebec invades Florida, Arizona, and Texas, for the sun.

So, basically, Quebecois are only in Canada for spring and fall.

The US lucky, the invasion is only temporary. Or, they'd have all Americans speaking French.

Actually, sorry to be a joke time buzzkill on this one, but having had many years of experience in the tourism sector in FL, the bulk of the Canadians came down from Ontario, and the only French speakers were from France (and they came in the summer) I don't think I ever ran across anyone vacationing from Quebec in FL. I'll assume they invade the Caribbean instead.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It might help them to at least separate themselves from England and the Queen. Maybe decide if they want to be French or English speakers and to realize that requiring only Canadian artist on the radio is very anti global inclusionist type and anti people kind. And they need to make Justin wear normal socks.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Actually, sorry to be a joke time buzzkill on this one, but having had many years of experience in the tourism sector in FL, the bulk of the Canadians came down from Ontario, and the only French speakers were from France (and they came in the summer) I don't think I ever ran across anyone vacationing from Quebec in FL. I'll assume they invade the Caribbean instead.

That simply tells me that you're rather rich.

I can assure you that Quebec is well represented in Florida.

However, Ontarians tend to be "wealthier" and move in different circles.

But, whenever you hear about some Canadian getting into conflict with some native Americans in an RV park down south, it's usually our French speaking cousins that make the news.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Canada just doesn't have what it takes. You have some resources...but you can't grow your own food (without a sharp decline in standard of living, anyway) and can't access the majority of your landmass in any meaningful way.

But i love you guys. You're like our level headed big brother.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

What is this? Penis envy? One would think that you'd learn from the U.S.'s mistakes.

Apparently not.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why would Canada want to take over the US?

It sucks here.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Nyiah

That simply tells me that you're rather rich.

Wut? The comment intent there is about as clear as mud o.O

I can assure you that Quebec is well represented in Florida.

However, Ontarians tend to be "wealthier" and move in different circles.

But, whenever you hear about some Canadian getting into conflict with some native Americans in an RV park down south, it's usually our French speaking cousins that make the news.

Are you even from FL? Outside of Miami or Orlando -- the stereotypical tourist trap areas not really worth it -- I've no recollection of running across anyone from Quebec. May they have been there, albeit just not broadcasting their origins? Sure, that's very likely. But they certainly weren't the overwhelming majority of tourists in other areas by any means. I can't recall ever checking in a single guest in our hotel, out of thousands, that held a Quebec ID. None whatsoever. Ontarians, on the other hand, Ontarians everywhere come every January < insert Buzz Lightyear meme here >

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You sound REALLY confused...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Canada just doesn't have what it takes. You have some resources...but you can't grow your own food (without a sharp decline in standard of living, anyway) and can't access the majority of your landmass in any meaningful way.

But i love you guys. You're like our level headed big brother.

Let's get some reality checks here.

Canada is the world's largest producer of "potash" which is used to make fertilizer to grow food all around the world.

Without Canada's potash, the world would starve. Russia is a distant second. Potash provides the essential "Nitrogen" required by plants to grow, which is depleted in the soil after every harvest, and needs to be replenished for the next crop.

So, when you're thinking about food, you must consider that fact that Canada is enabling the whole world to be fed.

Next, Canada has the largest deposit of "fresh water" in the world, and without Canadian Drinking Water, Americans would die of thirst. Fresh water is also required for farming to grow food, since you can't use salt water for agriculture.

Canada has a whopping 20% of the entire world's fresh water supply, but only 0.42% (30 Million/7 Billion) of the world's population live there. Canadians can never run out of fresh water, unless some other nation invades and steals it.

Third, Canada is the worlds largest exporter of minerals and metals. It has some of the most extensive diverse collection of mineral deposits on earth.

Of course, need I say Canada has Oil, Natural Gas, etc...

So, Canadians are "technically" rich.

Think of how Norway has treated it's "OIL" wealth, creating a "rainy day fund" for Norwegians, with the oil resources they have. Today, the fund is so wealthy, that each Norwegian has over $1 million USD stashed away in the Crown's rainy day fund. If Canada ever got wise, and followed Norway's example, each Canadian would have 100 times, or more, what the Norwegians have today. That is, each Canadian could potentially be worth $100 Million USD, for every man, woman, child, and their dog or cat too.

edit on 19-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join