It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungarian Pres Orban wants anti migrant allies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Justoneman

So you can't show me a single example? That's sad.

Yea, you failed to do it like i predicted.

What a fool believes is up to them, but here is more of what you don't want to admit.

www.mediaite.com...
edit on 19-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
And the Pence event with Joy Behars showing her true feelings

www.dailywire.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I'm not interested in your Communist eutopia which usually ends in mass genocide. Lords and ladies, haves and have nots aren't unique to europe.

Wish I could give you a more elaborate response where I can hopefully avoid attacking your reading comprehension but I'm on my phone

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

And where do you think you have seen this in action, other than the Middle East, at the hands of those bought and paid for by the United States and the United Kingdom, to play bogeyman in their world wide pantomime?

Orlando FL, Paris France, events in Germany and the Netherlands is where I think i have seen this practice being used.

People telling other people what to do with their daily lives is the real problem the Sharia brings.

Western culture is to allow freedoms to all walks of life. Freedom as long as your way of life is not going to harm another or use them as property, then people are free to do what they wish.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I am sorry, perhaps I should have been clear...

When did you physically witness these things, at close proximity, without it being filtered through some shmuck like Sean Hannity, or Bill O' Gropey?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

And I am equally disinterested in permitting any fascistic or ethnostatist to exist on my planet, without giving it the same number of inches of steel to the chest by way of a bayonet, that my grandfathers provided the last batch of knuckle draggers to try it.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Okay you found one I take the christianity is a mental illness one. But I bet he meant all religions are.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

So push one ideology to destroy another? Maybe this is why Europe keeps going round and round and keeps proving the horseshoe effect as accurate.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You could say he is Hungary for friends, but he must be cautious because he could get a lot of Hague mail from the UN, some might even accuse him of putting his Budapest interests at heart. I'm all out of bad puns people-help me out!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Dear Mr TrueBrit, if you need an example of a fascist state that's protected it's people and it's peoples culture and identity you do not have to travel very far. If you would kindly look a country called SPAIN, THEY have had a fascist country ruled by a General Franco until recently.
Spain did not have concentration camps, Spain did not have swastika bearing Militia going around persecuting Spanish residents, or foreigners for that matter. So where does that fit into the hate all fascist states category.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Okay you found one I take the christianity is a mental illness one. But I bet he meant all religions are.

To others, denial of God is a mental illness. Ok, just as long as you keep your hands all to yourself. I believe that without forcing others to believe like you as the Marxist or Islamo-Fascists do, all will be well. Western culture allows freedom from that oppressive style of practice.

You are entitled to feel any way you want if you don't go all genocidal or oppressive on those you feel like have "a mental illness" for not believing in what you believe.

edit on 19-2-2018 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You are really incoherent and paranoid. Get some fresh air. Enjoy the beautiful winter.
Not everyone who disagrees with you or thinks different wants to dominante or kill you.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Stop disguising fascism as “cultural preservation”

You aren’t fooling anybody

edit on 19-2-2018 by YungMahn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You are really incoherent and paranoid. Get some fresh air. Enjoy the beautiful winter.
Not everyone who disagrees with you or thinks different wants to dominante or kill you.

If it allows you to believe the lies, go ahead make that 'assumption'. I am not in Europe, I am making an observation about Europe that people with common sense can see for themselves. I shouldn't believe my lying eyes is the BS I am being fed.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

You are talking rubbish. Spain DID have concentration camps, in which dissenters were subjected to forced labour, and/or executed. Francos ambitions cost half a million lives in the civil war which he eventually won, and tens, perhaps as many as hundreds of thousands in the total time he had been in power, in the very camps you claim never to have existed. And no, they did not have swastika bearing militia (although Franco's fascists were aided and abetted by those of Mussolini's Italy and Hitlers Nazis). They had, however, a secret police division whose purpose was the precisely to ensure that Spanish citizens were operating according to Franco's will, rather than expressing their region specific cultural identity. He sought to destroy the individuality of the regions of Spain, by banning all but one of the dialects of Spanish, by banning types of dance specific to individual regions, and only permitting cultural expression which applied to all of Spain.

So yes, there were thugs oppressing the people of Spain as a part of Franco's regime as well.

Basically, your entire understanding of Franco's Spain is beyond flawed, verging on the infantile.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Your very disingenuous with your answer. Spanish "concentration" camps were nothing like Germanys in WW2.
The term concentration camps have been bandied about too tritely, especially on ATS. It is used as a derogatory explanation but only for fascist states to generalise them with Nazi concentration camps.
The Spanish camps were POW camps, prisoners that fought against Franco. Just because people lump Franco with Hitler they automatically assume his actions were the same as his. Or better still, because he was a fascist he was bad and his opponents were the good guys.
By the same definition Britain had the first concentration camps in SA to house the Boers. but more importantly the US has a concentration camp in Cuba, Guantanamo bay, also Abu Ghraib (oops sorry the US will tell you that was a prison, meh).
The devil is in the detail and in the word. A concentration camp is just that, a camp with a concentration of prisoners. Just because the word is synonymous with the Nazi theme does not make all concentration camps the same.
As for Germany and Italy they only tacitly helped Spain and that was in the early WW2.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yes, and no matter who does it, or for what reason, running camps where men and women were worked to death or simply executed (which is what was happening in Spains concentration camps), running a society where simple disagreement with totalitarianism can get you MURDERED, is NOT right and never will be, no matter whether it is the British Empire in days gone by, the diseased predation of the Nazis, or the unjustifiable actions of Franco.

Now, stop trying to justify the unjustifiable, theres a good chap.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The EU just tried to make modifications to the EU internal border law and immigration laws in an attempt to flood the visegrad countries with millions of migrants to bring down the established slavic and christian orthodox culture.

The pope, Donald Tusk and the EU were carefully orchestrating this attempt, even by trying to use Italy as the usual NATO trojan horse.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join