It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungarian Pres Orban wants anti migrant allies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Orban is saying that Christianity is being wiped out and claims Soro's is helping create the crisis in Europe. Orban sees it as a danger from Brussels and Western European govs.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

I see the obvious connection to the media calling Christians all kind of names in the media and the leftist giving the "Moors" another foothold in a land of people who don't mix well because of the convert or die mentality of one of the sides. The goal of the Communist manifesto to the 'target country' included was to cause divisiveness and bankrupt both the morals and the finances of the 'mark'.

edit on 19-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well, I want Orban and his followers to suck lead pipes until they die from heavy metal toxicity.

But we can't always get what we want. I hope that Orban will be as fundamentally disappointed in his desires, as I have been with regard to mine!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, I want Orban and his followers to suck lead pipes until they die from heavy metal toxicity.

But we can't always get what we want. I hope that Orban will be as fundamentally disappointed in his desires, as I have been with regard to mine!

You really know how to show some love to people but instead while pretending to love people you come across a we bit partisan.

Christians deserve the will of God is the plan according to the rules of convert or die.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

First of all, it is extremely hard to make out what you are talking about, when you fail to use punctuation, or the sort of grammar which has been uniformly agreed upon as being correct.

Second of all, I am a Christian myself. But those who want to back fascism may have either their fascist leaders, or Christ. They may not have both. One is anathema to the other. It is fundamentally against the will of Christ, to hate people, distrust them, or not want them near you, based on arbitrary metrics like place of birth, ethnic origin, or their religious beliefs or lack thereof.

You can be a member of Churchianity, and get away with that mess, just like the Westboro Baptists do, but you cannot be a Christian, a follower of Christ, and get on board with racial intolerance at the same time, not if your intention is to pass further than the pearly gates, when your time comes.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Can you show me an example how the media is calling Christians "all kind of names"?
Merkel is centre-right btw no "leftist". And she gets blamed for inviting the refugees to Europe a few years ago.
And everybody knows a good Muslim sleeps with the CM under the pillow....!?

Of course Orban hates Soros he is half Hungarian and so much more influential and rich than Orban can ever dream to be.
All in all you say middle-Western European governments are destroying themselves? Why not just let them then if that is what they want?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Disgusting human being. All of his hate because they want to preserve their country and culture?
edit on 19-2-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

First of all, it is extremely hard to make out what you are talking about, when you fail to use punctuation, or the sort of grammar which has been uniformly agreed upon as being correct.

Second of all, I am a Christian myself. But those who want to back fascism may have either their fascist leaders, or Christ. They may not have both. One is anathema to the other. It is fundamentally against the will of Christ, to hate people, distrust them, or not want them near you, based on arbitrary metrics like place of birth, ethnic origin, or their religious beliefs or lack thereof.

You can be a member of Churchianity, and get away with that mess, just like the Westboro Baptists do, but you cannot be a Christian, a follower of Christ, and get on board with racial intolerance at the same time, not if your intention is to pass further than the pearly gates, when your time comes.

And you are not defending hate on churchianity people, no not you?

Normally I do go back and correct grammatical errors. This is not a term paper..... Reading comprehension is shared along with other weaknesses of many leftist on this site.

I am for fairness and I see unfair I make a post or comment. And I see a 'cram it down' their throat game, metaphorically, going on in Europe. The goal most certainly is to destroy the Western culture once and for all. Can't have people being personally responsible for their own actions or freedom of speech.

edit on 19-2-2018 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You just said you want him to get lead poisoning and die because he doesn't want his country to have an open border policy forced by the EU.

Blame the left and their propaganda for the rise in nationlism and honestly the whole migrant situation was handled so poorly by Merkel I can't really blame their reaction.

Go far left you get far right and vise versa.
edit on 19-2-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Can you show me an example how the media is calling Christians "all kind of names"?
Merkel is centre-right btw no "leftist". And she gets blamed for inviting the refugees to Europe a few years ago.
And everybody knows a good Muslim sleeps with the CM under the pillow....!?

Of course Orban hates Soros he is half Hungarian and so much more influential and rich than Orban can ever dream to be.
All in all you say middle-Western European governments are destroying themselves? Why not just let them then if that is what they want?

Sure
mediasmarts.ca...

"Michael Wakelin, former head of Religion and Ethics for the BBC, describes how journalists often assume that they understand Christianity simply because of its popularity. As a result, reporters are often more willing to ‘take swipes’ at Christianity in newspaper and television reports, while other religions are treated with more caution [1]."
"

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: TrueBrit

Blame the left and their propaganda for the rise in nationlism and honestly the whole migrant situation was handled so poorly by Markel I can't really blame their reaction.

Go far left you get far right and vise versa.

I keep saying try to stay neutral and be fair to the facts wherever they lead. Now we have reasons to doubt the media being our fair observers.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Who? Markel and left? Who is that?

That's stating the fact that journalists from the bbc are more familiar with christianity than other religions.
If they say all christians are stinking idiots so often it has become a matter of concern for you I am sure you can find one example. To clarify: an article of an official media outlet where they call them "all kind of names".

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Check my edit and time, I'm so sorry for my autocorrect on my phone please forgive me

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

FASCISM DOES NOT PROTECT A COUNTRY OR ITS CULTURE!

It CONSUMES the country, it DIRTIES the culture, ruins it, reduces it to NOTHING! There is no single country on this entire world, whose people can justly claim that their culture is theirs and theirs alone, bearing neither similarity nor similarity of origin with any other. All nations currently in existence, share cultural beginnings with other countries. All countries currently recognised on the globe, are made up of people from every place, not just one place, and all of the people who make those countries what they are today, all the people who made them what they were in the mists of time, came from the same seat of human origin, from the same like ancestors.

Failure to recognise this fact, and work it into ones outlook when it comes to matters such as these, is a surefire way to destroy a country and a culture, and it SHOULD be a surefire way to do that, since any culture which has regressed to the point where it fails to take the unity of this species on board, SHOULD expect to be destroyed, by its own hubris and intolerance, if nothing else.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Who? Markel and left? Who is that?

That's stating the fact that journalists from the bbc are more familiar with christianity than other religions.
If they say all christians are stinking idiots so often it has become a matter of concern for you I am sure you can find one example. To clarify: an article of an official media outlet where they call them "all kind of names".

I left the fact that is was referenced in the part quoted. No need to say you want double check your point I suppose?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I am not familiar with him beyond the article you posted but he comes off as having some sense.

The points made are valid ones.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: 1337Kph

FASCISM DOES NOT PROTECT A COUNTRY OR ITS CULTURE!

It CONSUMES the country, it DIRTIES the culture, ruins it, reduces it to NOTHING! There is no single country on this entire world, whose people can justly claim that their culture is theirs and theirs alone, bearing neither similarity nor similarity of origin with any other. All nations currently in existence, share cultural beginnings with other countries. All countries currently recognised on the globe, are made up of people from every place, not just one place, and all of the people who make those countries what they are today, all the people who made them what they were in the mists of time, came from the same seat of human origin, from the same like ancestors.

Failure to recognise this fact, and work it into ones outlook when it comes to matters such as these, is a surefire way to destroy a country and a culture, and it SHOULD be a surefire way to do that, since any culture which has regressed to the point where it fails to take the unity of this species on board, SHOULD expect to be destroyed, by its own hubris and intolerance, if nothing else.

We call it "Islamo Fascism" Brit....
Sharia is Islamo Fascism, plain as day.
edit on 19-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I get the impression that the left wants all dead but the Sharia version of Islam and all people who would be known as the 1%.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

So you can't show me a single example? That's sad.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I think you need to learn to read. Either quote me verbatim, or don't do it at all.

And as for blaming the left... bull. Your assertion that if you go far left, you get far right is nonsense. We have, for generations, been under lords and ladies, and then later, people of wealth they did not earn, but some how gained, under their rule, controlled by their grip on the markets, controlled by their grip on taxation, and had our nations stolen out from under us by entitled twits with no common sense and no similarity to the common person what so ever, and you want to complain about people going far left?

We go to the left at all, because we have been dealt blows by the status quo, because the status quo is always for the powerful, never for the powerless. This we seek to change, by becoming the power in our respective nations, by forcing the few out of government, and replacing them with the myriad many.

If you fail to understand this basic truth, then you will never understand my position well enough to attack it.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

And where do you think you have seen this in action, other than the Middle East, at the hands of those bought and paid for by the United States and the United Kingdom, to play bogeyman in their world wide pantomime?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join