It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Altruista

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Although I know many are not one for religión or spirituality especially in it's more commercial forms. I believe there are many altruists out there, this, of course, has been labelled in many ways. We believe, hope & wish that all love is of much benefit to the whole of humanity. Not just in the present but in the future also. Love is like water that reaches and spreads throughout.
It starts in one person then spreads to another. This not only reaches future generations but leaches back to our ancestors. What greater good could the altruists do? Thus comes the saying. "What you do on to others you do untó thy very own self." Is there a better way to serve ones time on Earth?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Love makes us happy.
It's a goal worth working for in earnest.

But we have to be inclusive and stand on good principles. We have to be fair and honest.

The only thing I as a person can do is to be loving towards others. We each have to play a part. Forgiveness is important because no one's perfect.

Hate is never a happiness creating solution. We have to consciously stop hating and justifying anti-love within ourselves.

We gotta be there for and help our fellow while loving them as part of one's own family ought to be.
edit on 2/18/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

And I hope you have a very nice day too by the way kind person.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Great points! Love without wisdom is a love that rearely spreads its wings. Its a daily practice of perfection.a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The best manner of which one can occupy time is in a definite occupation to something, business, philosophy, science, mathematics and such, in their form of some discovery, that it be the discovery of a solution to a problem pervasive on this planet.

top topics

join