It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEA Seizing CBD oil across Texas, other States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

LMFAO, guns are good though..cbd bad.
You can't make this stuff up it's so ridiculous.

I know it's trippy, if we weren't witnessing it we wouldn't believe it.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Really? lol

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He is just uninformed, although he thinks he is informed.
I imagine though, some of them feel the same way regarding the knowledge base of some of us who are not that into guns.
I have personally seen the positive effects of CBD and THC derived products to some cancer patients, it gave them some relief and quality of life back. I wont dive into the particulars due to T&C.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: notsure1

en.wikipedia.org...So do countries where mj is legal have reduced rates of the illnesses you all say this drug helps?

If so that would be a strong selling point and if not then you had better keep it secret.

Are you just trolling? Or are you really this ignorant?

both
how about an answer?
It is a very valid question.

Here ask this kid and his parents if the risks outweigh the benefits..

If it only helps 1 in a damm million kids stop having seizures that 1 should be able to get it legally.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid
Oh wow. I guess there must be a lot of people in Texas on them prescription drugs and its cutting in on profits, there is a correlations between, big money, politics and politicians, big pharma, and law makers, its kind of like a chain circle jerk one strokes the other down the line, but pretty sure most of the cops were just doing there job. But! Well you know.

Funny no? CBD is not even psychoactive, you could drive your car, or operate a crane in demolition and smoking that stuff wont effect you performance, at least no more then caffeine, coffee or coca cola would. But cant say the same for them prescription drugs though. And lets not forget about the side effects. Leaky anal syndrome being the least. What the hell ever that is, but its in the fine print of many of them.

The world is a funny place, however it is not so much a mysterious place as we thought, most things happen for a reason, and those reasons are not hard to find if one actually looks.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I personally know 2 people that it stops their seizures and is the only thing that has worked for them, I have it for inflammation and it works a treat, no side effects no damage to my organs.

Hopefully as it becomes more mainstream people take the time to learn about it's benefits.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It is extremely comforting to see so many people now discussing MJ as a medicine....remember its greatest value is as an anti-parasitic...don't let Monsanto buy all the seedbanks and GMO all the goodness out of the genetic lineage....it is their only option.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I have done much research on the subject.

How about you just answer the original question.

Until there is more than separate cases then we can not be sure on a national level.

The question is do countries that have made this legal in have rates that are much lower than the other countries.

Until the statistical anomalies question is answered then their is no good foundation for really understanding the subject.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

This is just those who don’t want to see it legalized. I can see the medical field getting nervous about this as CBD helps in ways those toxic pills can’t namely by not becoming addictive and also not bad on the liver.

I’m a vet, 10 years with the 101st. My injuries are aplenty and I have to say the combination of CBD and vaping thx has helped enormously.

1. I am finally getting proper sleep. You wouldn’t believe how important this really is and how chronic pain can disrupt this causing other issues such as depression

2. My pain is considerably less and without feeling the affects of narcotic pills. No fatigue, no adverse affects emotionally etc. most of all no addiction

3. You cannot OD on CBD. This is huge especially in vet community where suicides are high.

Does it cure anything? No. But it does provide a better life for those who need it. I have even heard stories from those at the dispensary where it has in fact helped strengthen or heal in some instances however. But like anything else we are all individuals. Results may vary.

I am glad to see those of you getting this help and seeing improvements.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Until there is more than separate cases then we can not be sure on a national level.

The question is do countries that have made this legal in have rates that are much lower than the other countries.

Until the statistical anomalies question is answered then their is no good foundation for really understanding the subject.

Surely if you had researched this at all, you would know that there is no way to answer your questions as the studies haven't been done.

So why don't you break this down a little, what do you mean by countries that have made this legal, what exactly are you talking about. Are you talking about cbd or are you talking about thc?
edit on 19-2-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: Violater1
Good.
Shut down all the gateway drugs. Of which, marijuana is, a gate way drug.
Frankly, I've never tried the snip, nor will I.
ALL the patients that I have seen in ER, that came in high on weed prior to their accident, complained that their pain was much worse. From fish hooks to lacerations and blunt force injuries, I've seen little kids manage their pain, than the weedies.
Pffft. In 25 years, I've seen no benefits in marijuana. All it does is cause euphoria and that's all the weedies want.
You can reread my OP on weed, how it changes your brain, and allows HAARP to stimulate it.
Make clothes, rope or adhesives with it. Just don't pollute your body with it.

You know that alcohol is a gateway drug.

How much do you drink?

I don't drink, and I don't smoke. It's bad for you.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Surely if you had researched this at all, you would know that there is no way to answer your questions as the studies haven't been done.

So why don't you break this down a little, what do you mean by countries that have made this legal, what exactly are you talking about. Are you talking about cbd or are you talking about thc?

Either/both
Actually the studies are done. We only need to look at the rates of illnesses in countries where legal forms of mj are. Then compare the numbers historically and against countries where such is banned. This should give some idea as to effectiveness on a social level vs the personal levels we have all heard about. The results could be of help.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Trumps little skeevy elf Jeff Sessions is on the hunt for the evil weed, lol this was expected.

K~

Yeah if anything it's more surprising that it's only starting NOW and not much earlier.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Screw that little puke anyway, the states are pulling in too much green, besides he's still going down for conspiracy with the scum he rolls with.

K~

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Sessions is in a weird place. Since he recused himself from the investigation it goes a long way to prevent Trump from trying to sideline the investigation by firing people as they get too close for comfort. If he were fired, then Trump could install someone a bit more sympathetic to his demands and that could spell disaster for the investigation. On the other hand his idiotic pet peeve against cannabis highlights his pettiness as well as how he doesn't care about the people's wishes. Only his own.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Sessions is in a weird place. Since he recused himself from the investigation it goes a long way to prevent Trump from trying to sideline the investigation by firing people as they get too close for comfort. If he were fired, then Trump could install someone a bit more sympathetic to his demands and that could spell disaster for the investigation. On the other hand his idiotic pet peeve against cannabis highlights his pettiness as well as how he doesn't care about the people's wishes. Only his own.

The investigation & Mueller aren't going anywhere, not since those Russian Indictments dropped.

K~

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I didn't say they were. I was just considering how much more difficult things could get if Sessions wasn't there. He's kind of like that broken piece in a structure that you KNOW needs to be fixed but if you try to move it or replace it it'll break a bunch of other stuff that are barely holding together.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Guy with Parkinsons getting 'right' right off the bat....

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Back in 1981, DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis Young conducted days of hearings regarding the rescheduling of marijuana from 'most dangerous' to 'less dangerous'.

At the end of those hearings he declared marijuana to be "the safest therapeutic substance known to man."

The DEA refused to reschedule it. Corruption and ignorance rule at DEA

Now with Sessions in charge, things will only get worse.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
While being pro legalisation for a decade or two I have to admit that Cannabis, (+Soy and Holywood) is causing more harm than good in non-specific population.
CBD is a sick medicine able to change personality by messing with anandamide.
If you never gave it a real trial do not defend it just because it helps someone with seizures. Other people had the worst seizure ever after it. Every brain is different. It works in kind of opposite way than THC but it is highly psychoactive. To say it's not is like saying opiate doesn't work like meth but rather like benzo so it's goood. It's kind of like the left and the right hand of a devil.

Maybe it's Cannabis what caused the schizophrenic alternate reality of lefturds in liberal cities. Let's see how they cope with a withdrawal. Indian traditional medicine says that for ages - a poisonous substance causing the spirit to fade and live apart from reality. Look into Maharsi Ayurveda. I'm not making this up. They know this plant in the long term - like it was growing everywhere for thousands of years, creating psychotic Saddhus.
Still, some prescription drugs seem to be much worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join