It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl singing to a Bird.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Now this made my heart melt she must be a real Disney Princess.

The bird looked captivated.
Apparently the song is about a boy who has found a bird in the cage and feels sad because of it, the birds must be free in nature anyway.
edit on 17-2-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Cute little bird, I talk to the birds all the time and they 'talk' back and for some reason they are more vocal when it rains.

If only my cats were as adorable but no, they are more like 'lets lay down in the middle of the hallway and constantly yawn while occasionally attacking our masters' shoelaces.'

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I think there is something wrong with that bird, it looks very unnatural.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

It's a baby bird. It's opening its beak for its mother to put food in its mouth. Thinks the girl is its mom. She probably raised the bird, and usually feeds it.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

It's a baby bird. It's opening its beak for its mother to put food in its mouth. Thinks the girl is its mom. She probably raised the bird, and usually feeds it.

I am around birds every day and baby birds. The only bird I ever saw act like that is ones who ran into the window and were stunned.
Definitely does not look like a baby.

Babies have baby feathers and are very active. That one looks barely alive.

edit on 17-2-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hi,

It seems the sparrow is a regular visitor and healthy.
Her video and comments
On her youtube video, in the comments, a couple people asked if the sparrow was sick or injured. One of the video owner's replies is,

Good morning, he was already fed. The past always comes to my house and whenever I come, I give food and see if it is in good health. The only time he opens his mouth is when I'm singing, I fed him when he did it before when I sang, but he did not want to because he had already eaten ..

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I am around birds every day and baby birds. The only bird I ever saw act like that is ones who ran into the window and were stunned.
Definitely does not look like a baby.

Babies have baby feathers and are very active. That one looks barely alive.

Well it's not an adult. I said "baby", but another YouTube comment suggests its "A teen sparrow".

I would agree with that.

I've had encounters with birds that stunned themselves crashing into things too. One bird slammed into my car windshield while I was driving in some backwoods. Knocked it self out. I stopped, picked up the bird, put it in my car, and waited for it to regain consciousness. As soon as it was recovered it was dashing madly to get out the car, I had to quickly wind down all the car windows so it could easily find an exit, because it was obviously terrified and not finding the one window I had left open for it easily. Another bird crashed into the side of a building and dropped to the ground as if dead, while I happened to be walking by. It had fallen in a position with legs up in the air, like a dead bird. But, was just knocked out. I picked it up, turned it over, put it on its belly, near a tree, and waited so no one would accidentally step on the creature. When it recovered, it was off again.

For a bird to just "hang around" after it's regained consciousness, suggests it's still a young bird, it hasn't fully developed it's "flight instinct" to get away from predators and other dangers. Adults have lived long enough to know it's not usually wise to stick around when strange things are happening. They don't remain "dazed" for that long, and still able "to stand" on their feet like that bird. Certainly, not long enough in a dazed state to listen to a girl sing a whole song, while paying attention

edit on 17-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

If it is a bubby bird it would've squawked, like most infants of any species it would've raised their voice when it wanted to be fed, not to mention it has a full plume of feathers, though some species do plume quicker than others.
edit on 17-2-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Lol well ok, but it looks like it is in a stupor or dead with a string to open the mouth.

Here you go 3 for 120$

www.ebay.com...
edit on 17-2-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join