It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Mueller Indictment Mean Clinton Campaign Can Be Indicted for Chris Steele?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: moyeti

What gave us Trump were people in the mid and upper Midwest using paper ballots

After the Russians told them who to vote for and who not to vote for.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

State Depot were actively involved in feeding their own information to Steele to have it placed in the dossier

No. More rumor with no backbone. You're incorrigible.
PS the abbreviation of department is dept. Not depot. That's a place.

Maybe not in St Petersburg, it ain't...lol!

edit on 19-2-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: Da!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jwlaffer

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: neo96

Yes they did.

No. They did not.

$1,000,000 to Fusion GPS that outsourced it to Orbis that got a pittance from it.

Oh, so you admit exactly what I said. They paid a US firm, who then chose to "outsource" the work. They did not pay Steele directly.

How can you hold the DNC accountable for a choice they did not make?

It's just sad how the media can perpetuate false narratives by relying on the public's general lack of specific knowledge on the topics they speak on.

Have you ever hired a lawyer?Do you know their professional obligations require them to get approval ("instructions") for everything from the client?? Heck, have you ever hired any sort of agent to do work for you and then did not enforce any oversight over the work at all?

Thank you! Someone finally has touched on the subject of Agency and the laws that surround it.

An Attorney is an AGENT for the PRINCIPAL as soon as they are HIRED, they have many levels of responsibilities depending on the type of agency, but attorney's generally have one of the highest levels of agency with clients.

There is a very good reason there is a document out there called 'The Power of Attorney', because attorney is so synonymous with agency. It literally gives you the power to act on behalf of another as described by what is written in the document, but many times it has to do with the life or finances of another.

Anyway, there are so many folks right here on this thread that would do well to do a little Googlin on Agency Law.

Heck, I will even make it easy for folks:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: moyeti

What gave us Trump were people in the mid and upper Midwest using paper ballots

After the Russians told them who to vote for and who not to vote for.

via facebook? then democrats must have had a weak candidate?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Grasping at straw(men) isn't going to cut it. The weakened left is passe. Popcorn time while we conservatives watch 'em burn! Come on over it really is fun watching these useful(less) idiots parrot each other. The ideas are so staid that even millenials are tiring of them! USA, USA, USA ....

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: neo96

When Obama and Hillary colluded with Russian agents, wiretapped a candidate, lied and ignored the law to influence the election process, it was ok, because there was no "intent" there.

If a person get unknowingly played by the Russian's it does not make them an accomplice it makes them a victim.

The issues is ALL of you have been played by the Russian. A this arguments that are driving you apart are the goal the Russians were trying to attain. So fight and bicker this is exactly what the Russians want.

You are all being used by the Russian. Did you miss that part?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I didn't vote for Trump and would never vote for him, but I have to admit that there is a huge double standard from the left. If Trump had done what Hillary did with Fusion GPS, Steele, and this whole cluster " " , the left would be screaming for his head on a platter and demanding impeachment. Yet, the left are willing to go through extreme contortions in their reasoning to attempt to excuse and exonerate Hillary in this. This is a disgusting display of hypocrisy in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
[Wrong thread]
edit on 2/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparky63
I didn't vote for Trump and would never vote for him, but I have to admit that there is a huge double standard from the left. If Trump had done what Hillary did with Fusion GPS, Steele, and this whole cluster " " , the left would be screaming for his head on a platter and demanding impeachment. Yet, the left are willing to go through extreme contortions in their reasoning to attempt to excuse and exonerate Hillary in this. This is a disgusting display of hypocrisy in my opinion.

Well put sir

Typical leftist drivel. And it wasn't always that way. I left the DNC just after the 2016 primary. When Clinton and Mad-Max (among others) made up those lies in Nevada about Bernie voters, I decided right then and there Clinton wasn't worthy of my vote. She wasn't even worthy of running, truth be told.

She was under felony investigation by her own party's DOJ. The investigation against Trump was spun up entirely because her sycophants were angry about Hillary being under investigation/losing the election, and wanted to harm Trump. Liars with obvious conflicts of interest like Chris Steele (who are also under criminal investigation) exacerbated the false statements, and gave legs to any otherwise boring, dull and empty story of revenge and butt hurt.

Dull and empty, like those who spent 24/7 talking in grandiose terms about how "indictments are coming, just one more day!" "the next indictment will be Trump!!" - ""these people"" desperately need to find a hobby, spend some time with their families/children and do something constructive that doesn't involve wishful thinking, vengeful plots and all sorts of complex conspiracies.

Prepare for leftist meltdown though. The reality of Trump's exoneration is still sinking in. After all, they've doubled down and hinged everything on mere rumors and innuendo. So what else should we expect? Leftist violence? Antifa riots? Provoked racial tensions? Or just the typical far-left "I didn't get my way but I'm entitled to EVERYTHING" mentality?

Either way, the ones who swallowed this Schiff-head rumor-mill Trump-hate-fest are surely in for the biggest let downs of their recent lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join