It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution is racist & bias

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
"The freedom to do whatever I want so long as I do not cause harm to others."

You are supposed to have that freedom. But what has happened in this country is, representatives (lawyers) of representatives (legislature) are making claims on behalf of the people, against the people, when in fact there is no plaintiff whatsoever (victimless crimes which are completely arbitrary). Then you have judges (black robed devil who used to be lawyer) signing off on the created government ruling their masters (the people) like gods. It is a sick, disgusting, and even a satanic system, and I can tell you from experience, there is NOTHING you can do about it! Freedom and rights are a LIE! The courts are a joke, they are there only to make sure that you are owned and controlled.
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Bone75

? Really?

So your assertion is that black people just tend towards criminal activity? And you don't understand why people don't just agree with you?

FWIW, it is NOT a fact, and there is no need to hide it.

The purpose of my prelude was to point out that using the Federal Governments own thresholds, the Criminal Justice System is racist.

You do realize of course, that I can just flip the script on you and claim that the appeals courts are heavily biased in favor of black people due to the disproportionate amount of black exonerations compared to white exonerations, right?

Oh and from your first link...

According to the researchers, innocent blacks are seven times more likely to be convicted of murder than innocent white people. Gross said this was partly because homicide rates among black people are higher than among white people, and innocent black people are therefore more likely to get suspected and convicted of murder.

Who's fault is that?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Biased ?
It was written by a group of true hardcore progressive liberals
Liberal ? Yep , they were greatly liberal with the freedoms they put forward to the people of the US. And progressive enough they set them in stone in a document called The US Constitution.
Progressive ? Yep , in the ideals that all people are created equal (not well known around the world in those days)
Progressive - With the ideals that all people are created equal ,they set the stage for the Emancipation Proclamation , Women's Rights , and Civil Rights . (again , not well known around the world)
You could say they were biased for the US
I rest my case.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Who's fault is that?

Jim Crow.

Nothing should make us expect poor people to make good decisions consistently, and when you have this poverty going back generations you begin to inhibit gene expression leading to brain growth.

What, you don't think that other humans lack the same potential that you have, do you? Generational poverty has worked its insidious magic on poor white people in the south, many of whom were already struggling from lack of work due to slavery when Reconstruction was foisted on them. Instead of compassion for the damage we have done to them with ill conceived policy, we make fun of them for being backwards rednecks and hillbillies.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Well, they won't be coming to you to write this.

As an editor, you need to work on your spelling, punctuation, and grammar. If you think you aren't getting hired because of race, it may be because you haven't had your resume vetted by someone who knows these things. Try running it by a professional, clean it up, and see if you have better luck. Just one tiny mistake can torpedo you in a competitive environment no matter what race you are.

But I ask you ... please go through the Bill of Rights and explain where those rights are racially biased.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: SailorJerry

The constitution and bill of rights are so UN racist,

Do you think so?

Native American Indians where not allowed U.S. citizenship for 135 years after The Bill Of Rights was invoked.

I would call that bloody racist, wouldn't you ?

Citizenship and the bill of rights are not the same thing. nice deflection though

I don't think you have grasped it.

As non- U.S. citizens, the Native Americans where not covered under The Bill Of Rights.

That therefore makes The Bill Of Rights discriminatory against a race or races of people.

Get it now ?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

For example.... James madison, he owned slaves all of his life.
Slave owners wrote the Constitution.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

You need an editor to make any sense of this. And spell check. Grammar matters.

I don’t know what your point is, but the constitution is not racist. It clearly states that all humans are to be treated equally.

However, people are racist, and people run the government and people do not follow the constitution.

I can’t think of any part of the constitution that i would change.

To me this is the best post anyone can say on our Constitution. Better than many could have stated the case.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America"

I think we should keep these ideas in place forever. What could be wrong with insuring tranquility and justice? What could be wrong for providing a common defense or the blessings of liberty?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What happens when the good isn't quite so common?

You get this asinine left/right political pendulum that ignores the sane people in the middle.

Thank you for noticing!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

For example.... James madison, he owned slaves all of his life.
Slave owners wrote the Constitution.

Ok ??? Which was a norm at the time. Evidently , around the world.
Any rebuttal to what I said ?
Evidently you didnt read...
Those folks set the stage for Civil Rights.
It was quoted many times by one of the most prominent leaders of the Civil Rights movement.
Do you know who that was ?
Have you ever read the Emancipation Proclamation ?
Do you know what the Emancipation Proclamation is ?
Have you ever read the Constitution ?
Do you even know what the Constitution is ?

edit on 2/16/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/16/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Bone75

There is an adverse impact here that is imprisoning black people at a far, far higher rate than any other race. Its a fact. You cannot hide it, even by cooking the numbers and pretending you don't have hispanic people in prison.

Not only does our government victimize black people with the criminal justice system, they fudge the numbers to lie about it because they know it is wrong.

I have a theory that all these people, the ones in the pen together, no matter their color or creed, have one thing in common. They have a bad family life. Well adjusted loved children do not grow up to steal and beat others to a pulp or worse.

Show me someone who doesn't belong in the pen, I will do my best to help change the problem. We step up for innocent being jailed as criminals around here. But we all see that most everyone is basically from the same demographic of poor family situation. Not just those from a mentally unstable family but those who lived dead broke and scratching to have a roof over their heads.

My family,who are white was broke and scratching some times and had money others. We knew our parents loved us greatly because we saw the sacrifices they were making to put food on the table and pay the electric bill. Mine were too proud to take the government cheese but one time.

I got a job at 11 delivering newspapers and my Dad got one later that made it all good again. But i worked at 11 and my 7 year old bro helped so we could eat. So, I have seen the poor suffering and the crap that happens to anybody without love in their life during their childhood vs those who were given love.

edit on 16-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes sir. If a man isn't free, why is he out of prison?

ETA: its my assertion that the term "felon" was a way to keep black men from voting or owning weapons. If it isn't, the net effect is adverse impact.

Felons can vote after being out a while. They have to ask the court to reinstate their right as they are out and have served.

Owning weapons for any who has been in prison is something I would agree 100% should be restored too. You can't kill a rabid animal like a grizzly bear with a knife too easy. Bears don't stay put in the forest, so I don't want to hear that there are no bears unless you live in the Mojave desert.

They have the right to be stupid too and so many of them repeat the offense, black-white or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Then why didn’t they make slavery illegal in the constitution??

Because half the founding fathers were proslavery....

I’m not sure it is him that needs history

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

please rewrite this paragraph and way to go with the trolling title...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Biased ?
It was written by a group of true hardcore progressive liberals
Liberal ? Yep , they were greatly liberal with the freedoms they put forward to the people of the US. And progressive enough they set them in stone in a document called The US Constitution.
Progressive ? Yep , in the ideals that all people are created equal (not well known around the world in those days)
Progressive - With the ideals that all people are created equal ,they set the stage for the Emancipation Proclamation , Women's Rights , and Civil Rights . (again , not well known around the world)
You could say they were biased for the US
I rest my case.

♫♫
I hear beautiful music reading this post.
♫♫ o o o

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Slave owners somehow equal civil rights activists? That's the exact opposite of civil rights.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

Slave owners somehow equal civil rights activists? That's the exact opposite of civil rights.

Like was stated...

Do you know the Constitution , what it states ?
Do you know how the Constitution was an integral part of the Emancipation Proclamation
Do you know what the Emancipation Proclamation is ?
Do you know BOTH were quoted by Civil Rights leaders ? Do you know what the Civil Rights movement is/was ?
Again , the Founding Fathers laid the groundwork . It was a start.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Not quite.

AI will re-write it so race is not a consideration. Keep the lawyers out too so they can’t skew things based on their pocketbooks!

Maybe... one day...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join