It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grandma Turns In Grandson Planning Shooting Spree

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

It's because of their liberal teachings,it's the"me" generation,their feelings alway's come 1st,no matter the situation,kind of like the UK and Canada,if someone invades their country they will greet them with welcome signs

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So now we are into pre crime.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The world where people actually have to commit a crime.

Ya know Due process as guaranteed in the Bill of Rights.

I guess I'm confused.. has he been found guilty and tossed in prison because of his journal entries?

Speculation on this site means nothing. I'm sure the pros as you say, will look at it carefully before taking any action. Turning him in was certainly the right thing to do, I think and hope we can all agree on that, which was the point of this thread - granny did the right thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: carpooler

"Playing these blood and guts, video games, will de-sensitize anybody."

Speak for yourself. Like I said, real violence is not appealing to me.

Until you started taking SSRIs. You had the sense to stop. Does everyone? Does everyone know the difference between video games and real life? Has everyone been taught the value of life?

I know some aren't good enough to separate reality from the alternate views. I don't know how to fix it, or what to do about it, but I do know that basing all decisions on how YOU view the world is inadequate at best.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join