It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crows accused of attempted Murder-Wait what?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Ahhh the Corvid Family - a personal favorite.

Crows live in a split world of spirit and reality in many societies - Native American and Irish especially.

Eaters of the eyes of the dead.

Have a bloody battlefield and you will see why they are called that.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

For those who figured it out, kudos to you. For the others, try again.

edit on 15-2-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I often wonder if people realize just how smart the animal population is...seriously, has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe, just MAYBE they are trying to tell US something? All we do is keep infringing, encroaching, TAKING land plots for our own use, while they are left to amass in smaller and smaller territory...Maybe, they have had enough? The difference between them and us is the very FACT that we go about our lives in such a human capacity, that we rarely ever observe THEM (Oh, we stop once in awhile to Aww over a deer in a field, or watch for a few moments a baby and mama) BUT!!....THEY, on the other hand, ALWAYS have their eyes...trained on US....

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Have the crows been arrested yet? Will they face a jury of their peers? I know a few birdbrained people who would qualify to sit on the jury.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

^this man gets it.^

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

You may like to look up "A parliament of Crows" .

A jury of their peers, indeed!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey they don't call it a "murder of crows" for nothing, do they? Give me a chance against a bald eagle, anyday. I'd walk away with a trophy. But against a hundred crows? Even odds, if you've got no place to hide and only sticks and stones to defend yourself.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

There was a guy in central park scaring crows with a particular mask, when he went miles away he was under the impression about how skiddish they were that the ones from central park had been communicating about him. They are also know to sit above crosswalks and drip nuts let cars drive over them and wait till the walking lane sign lit up to drop down and get the spoils.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

The first thing that popped into my mind.
That movie scared me as a kid.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There is a website that tracks crow attacks (at least in Vancouver/Victoria): Crowtrax

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Crows never forget a face.... I bet when that old man is released from the hospital they'll finish him off. : P

Just this morning I was watching three crows eat our dog food, they would take turns eating while one watches my dog.

edit on 50025028am282018Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:50:57 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rockhndr

I know some Mute Swans on my local canal. The same family have been their for at least a decade and they know me. Year in, year out they are there. They hissed at me to begin with but I fronted up and they backed off, then I would give them food if I could.

Long story short, they remember me years and years later.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Crows never forget a face.... I bet when that old man is released from the hospital they'll finish him off. : P

Just this morning I was watching three crows eat our dog food, they would take turns eating while one watches my dog.

So you just watched them eat your sh1t? Are you scared of them too?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Never trust a crow, most of them are liars.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: imitator

So you just watched them eat your sh1t? Are you scared of them too?

It was unfinished dog food. My dog also watched, he knows not to mess with them. : P

I love watching crows and ravens, especially love drawing them.
Here's a Raven I did recently... unfinished.

This story kind of inspires me to draw a crow ripping an eyeball out, I might try that haha.... Just did a google search, crows ripping eyes balls ... www.google.com... I guess crows and ravens have a thing for eyeballs.

Proverbs 30:17
International Standard Version
The eye that mocks a father and looks with a disobedient attitude at a mother— the valley ravens will pluck it out; and vultures will eat it.

Contemporary English Version
Don't make fun of your father or disobey your mother--crows will peck out your eyes, and buzzards will eat the rest of you.

edit on 23022328pm282018Thu, 15 Feb 2018 13:23:10 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
America is home to the worlds preeminent bird lawyer..

-Chris

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Hahaaaa! This thread is now my favorite.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
America is home to the worlds preeminent bird lawyer..

-Chris

I would go to this guy.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What does it all mean?

Tibetan Crow Divination

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join