It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough is enough. Public massacres and school shootings must stop.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Aazadan

I think the fact they were not banned until 1986 and mass shootings didn't occur using them your argument is kind of stupid. By the way you can still buy any full auto made before 1986. The main reason they are not used is they are hard to get even on black market. Drug cartels buy up just about all full autos in the US along with anything else they can get.

www.washingtonpost.com...

So you're agreeing with me that if we make them significantly hard to get, we would reduce gun crime to a fraction of what it is today?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I think the fact they were not banned until 1986 and mass shootings didn't occur using them your argument is kind of stupid. By the way you can still buy any full auto made before 1986. The main reason they are not used is they are hard to get even on black market. Drug cartels buy up just about all full autos in the US along with anything else they can get.

So you're agreeing with me that if we make them significantly hard to get, we would reduce gun crime to a fraction of what it is today?

Nope... What you would see is a continuation an expansion of a black market that would benefit the drug cartels in Mexico. Never mind the fact the US has intercepted arms coming from China via front companies.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Then why don't other countries have this issue?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Other countries do have this problem, including countries with extreme laws on gun control. Also if you remove Washington DC, Chicago, New Orleans and Detroit from the gun stats the US drops almost all the way to the bottom of the gun crime list.

4 cities run by Democrats and 4 cities with the toughest gun control laws in the nation.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Enough is enough! Public massacres and school shootings must stop!

Break the CIA and simular agencies into 2000 pieces..that will be a start.

The citizens should wake TFU!! What about the 10+trillion national debt..those responsible are also responsible for the illness of the people. When a football club is failing on the field while there is nothing wrong with the talent and capabillities of the players you can be 99,9 percent sure the problem lies within the management. When the citizens are starting to behave irradical all over the place something is wrong with the government.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So where are all the mass shootings from fully automatic weapons in Japan, Singapore, Canada, and England?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

So where are all the mass shootings from fully automatic weapons in Japan, Singapore, Canada, and England?

Where are all the mass shootings from fully automatic weapons in the US?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The voices in my head must stop too!

I don't mind them too much but it's the language they use that bothers me.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

They commit them in south africa or the mid east, eastern europe, detroit.

They ain't stupid.

edit on 3 2 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Other countries do have this problem, including countries with extreme laws on gun control. Also if you remove Washington DC, Chicago, New Orleans and Detroit from the gun stats the US drops almost all the way to the bottom of the gun crime list.

4 cities run by Democrats and 4 cities with the toughest gun control laws in the nation.

Trumps fault!

All gun crime is attributed to conservatives. Whether these assholes vote repub or not vote, as in illegal or who is in charge.

Whether they are black, brown or white. Got a gun, u be a conserve.

Yeah enough is enough.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Six months after adopting concealed carry of firearms on campus, the University of Kansas found that the crime rate dropped and there have been zero weapons violations.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4203699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

That's great, but we weren't talking about university. It's right there in the 2nd is it not? "Shall not be infringed". If taken literally, that means 6 year olds should be allowed to carry handguns in their backpacks in school. Do you agree with that? Or do you agree that "Shall not be infringed" is not absolute?
edit on 9-3-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

There aren't any. Maybe that means gun control works?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'd bet this kid was bullied at school and was acting upon that. Kids bully others that have disabilities, etc. I've seen it myself many times in high school. People don't act this way normally. Either they come from a broken home or they are bullied, or both.
edit on 14-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I think they need to focus on bullying in schools. This is why most shootings happen, it's because of certain kids being so mean without care of the outcome. Students need to start being aware that their actions and words come with consequences.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

There aren't any. Maybe that means gun control works?

Or it means the poster who made the claim automatic weapons were used doesnt know what the hell they are talking about.

top topics

<< 40  41  42   >>

join