It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 16 Most Ridiculous Things People Say After They Find Out Jesus Was Black and 48 Ways To Respond

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
The "modern European Jesus iconography" with the beard and all that comes from imagery of Charlemagne and various Frankish kings like Pepin the Short, Clovis, Childeric I or III, etc.

Google image search "Frankish Kings". Note the uncanny similarities??

Cesare Borgia

I agree the Frankish kings would make sense too, but Borgia was the son of a very crooked and wealthy Pope ( Alexander VI ).

Cesare himself always wanted to be royalty, but had no royal blood. What's the next best thing to give to your spoiled son?

Perhaps your image as Christ?
edit on 15-2-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GalenMarek
a reply to: strangechristian777

Jesus was Jewish. Most likely His skin color was darker much like an Arabs today. Caliph Omar conquered Jerusalem, Syria,Palestine, and Egypt. Nubians most likely came from Nubia and are depicted as much darker (Black) in Egyptian art and writing.

I guess today if you are not pure white you are black... I'm sure a lot of non-whites would disagree.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Are you trying to say Jesus was African descended?

No, Africans descended from Jesus.

Remember, Jesus said, "before Abraham was I am", and "I am alpha and omega, the beginning and the ending."

So, Jesus is first, and all things descend from him.

edit on 15-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
OP are you black lol?

Why do black people keep trying to associate themselves with everything, from Jesus to pharaohs, to the origins of humans?

Blacks are descended from homo erectus with cro magnon input, we know this from o- being the universal blood type, so as with all races they were created within the last10,000 years and have inherited the mitochondrial DNA of south east Africa ('the cradle of civilization') through the genetic breeding process, in vitro. Go And type in homo erectus into google and check images.

We know we all didn't come from Africa, caucasians as an example. Rh negative blood type puts that's to rest straight away. The rh- blood is from Cro magnon (the atlantean/quite possibly former martian) this is where our heritage lies.

So as for Jesus? Check out link below, this should lead you onto some interesting lines of enquiry. Jesus the blonde haired blue eyed Nazarene. Son of god? Son of an annunaki? Hmmm.

www.rhnegativeregistry.com...
edit on 15-2-2018 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Black Jesus.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarumphHarumph
Another thread by someone who has divine knowledge and insight no one else has. I probably should have just not read this nonsense and passed over the thread entirely but sometimes I think a harsh response might just help a poster really think twice before posting unprovable nonsense next time.

The thread is about what people say when they are told Jesus was black.

What divine knowledge and insight are you referring to?

The thread shouldn't even be in this forum as its more about chit chat and what and how people react when they are told something.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Got no pictures or even a good, verified description.

Besides, Jesus could change his shape and appearance. Even his own people couldn't recognize him sometimes. So if he even existed, who knows what he looked like? Like everybody else in the area, probably.

Here's the likely construct...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Wow that's another great match, thanks for sharing. I wasn't aware of Cesare Borgia. Very interesting!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Besides, Jesus could change his shape and appearance. Even his own people couldn't recognize him sometimes. So if he even existed, who knows what he looked like? Like everybody else in the area, probably.

A major problem with that "reconstruction" is that Jesus is believed to have likely taken the Nazarite vow. He was believed to have been brought up in Nazareth as well, which had a synagogue that trained priests.

This means he would not have cut his hair. So it would be long.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
So much speculation for a man who didn't exist, or if he did would never speak of skin colour.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Regarding the Egyptians, their art clearly shows a difference between races. Blacks are black. The Egyptians themselves are brown.

Tutankhamen was also linked to the R1a haplogroup, which spans from Scandinavia and central Europe to the east.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

My guess that if he existed, he was much better looking than that. Charisma cranked to the max. I don't know why the people who did that reconstruction made him so dull looking.

They could have also dressed him up a bit. With kings visiting him and giving him gold, frankincense and myrrh, he was probably a fairly wealthy guy. Maybe he downplayed it for the followers, but he would have at least had a nice haircut. Maybe more like this dude:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
So much speculation for a man who didn't exist, or if he did would never speak of skin colour.

Well, it's not like the Bible quotes everything he ever said his whole fictional life.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I bet he is half and half.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i guess that explains why he had to walk on water...black people cant swim.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sigh...of course its BLACK HISTORY MONTH as well....Jesus has (had) no color

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's matters not the color of Christ's skin.
However it is said he had skin like burnished bronze hair like lambs wool...
So to me that suggests a a well tanned individual with curly white or yellow hair...
I don't believe he was black nor would he have been pale white...
I do believe he would have stuck out in a crowd though...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Anythings possible.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

A major problem with that "reconstruction" is that Jesus is believed to have likely taken the Nazarite vow. He was believed to have been brought up in Nazareth as well, which had a synagogue that trained priests.

This means he would not have cut his hair. So it would be long.

not to drift topic but
Jesus drank wine, therefore he was not a nazarite. He was a Nazarene, which means He was from the Nazareth area. the two sound alike but are unrelated.

most of the 'ugly Jesus' quotes are in reference to Him after the Romans flogged and beat him. no reason to think He didn't look perfectly normal before (and after).

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Anyone here read Memnoch The Devil? According to Lestat, Jesus tastes great!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join