It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treasure found by MH370 Search Vessel and Strange Strava Map Anomaly

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So in recent days a search vessel was reported to have "gone dark" and turned off it's gps locator. There is an existing thread talking about tha already on the boards, but this is new information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems they did discover some "sunken treasure" in their search are , but not the missing plane. It appears to be artifacts left from long ago sunken ships. This in itself is interesting as it seems to be an area of many ship wrecks, some opinions are that the area is something similar to the Bermuda triangle.

www.thesun.co.uk...

That isn't the most interesting part. In reading about it I came across a video speaking about it and also making the connection of the Stava heat map. This company has been in the news most recently for publishing data that has led to sensitive locations of military installations being exposed.

www.google.ca...

The author of the video has found a strange anomaly on the heat map in the general area of the new found treasure and maybe also the possible location of the MH370 disappearance? It could be a strech but I am really interested to hear what everyone thinks of this anomaly on the heat map! I am not sure how to navigate the map myself but am going to try.

Thoughts? Is this anomaly just a glich? What could be causing it?
youtu.be...

edit on 14 by tiredoflooking because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here's your video,

edit on 14-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Thank you!

Oh wow guys.... Strava's heat map is really cool and interesting. It isnt hard to navigate at all, I just found the anomaly easily in a munute myself. Please check out the map if you have a chance. It is SUPER interesting for so many reasons!!!

labs.strava.com.../85.76066/-10.38313/hot/all

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It may be a sweet spot where currents deposit what they drag along if its too heavy to go through the cycle again.

I always thought there were sediment deposit areas in the oceans that had museums worth of shipwrecks all over each other after centuries of slowly tumbling under the waves.

Very cool.

I bet there are more areas like this all over!

S&F
edit on 2 14 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

It is cool. The thing is you can see roads and boats and planes. The boats meander and the paths aren't exactly straight. Even the ferry routes aren't. Plane routes are kind of straight...but not as straight and well travelled as that anomaly. It is in the middle of nowhere and it is pretty bright compared to main roads and such.

The Outer light channel on youtube's Ed was the one to point these things out, not me but it does make sense. I love his channel
always great insight. He used to be the one behind The Outer Dark channel. Also great many awesome conspiracy vids over the years. Anyway this finding is really cool!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

edit on 15-2-2018 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Very interesting that is,good spotting. Will look when I have free data.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: smurfy

Thank you!

Oh wow guys.... Strava's heat map is really cool and interesting. It isnt hard to navigate at all, I just found the anomaly easily in a munute myself. Please check out the map if you have a chance. It is SUPER interesting for so many reasons!!!

labs.strava.com.../85.76066/-10.38313/hot/all

Not sure what the joke is in the quote above the the "heat map" is the city of perth and the town of Mandurah to the south. A very very long way from the search area.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

The heat map covers the whole world. You can position it over any area. If you watch the above youtube video it shows you where the anomaly is located on the map. It's in the middle of the ocean not near anything else.

top topics

join