It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viral Bigfoot video from Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is one of the better videos I have seen in the last few years. It is a little out of focus as they all seem to be however there are moments where it is fairly clear. You can make out the size as well as the fur color.

What say you?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Looks like a bear to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
My immediate thought was bear foraging for food in the tree.
It looks like it's stood on its legs so it could be a genuine big foot sighting.
My gut instinct still says bear though.

Interesting video

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GArnold

I swear at 45 seconds it really looks like a butt crack of a guy...maybe it's a big furry jacket but it does not resemble a bear to me due to the way the arms drop...not sure what a bear could be eating off the branch given the time of year when this was taken. We also do not have an estimate on distance...I don't believe this is bigfoot or a bear..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

I swear at 45 seconds it really looks like a butt crack of a guy...maybe it's a big furry jacket but it does not resemble a bear to me due to the way the arms drop...not sure what a bear could be eating off the branch given the time of year when this was taken. We also do not have an estimate on distance...I don't believe this is bigfoot or a bear..

I can sort of see the bear reaction however it does appear to stand up and then it appears to walk away on two legs. I could be wrong but...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It’s moving too fast as it exits into the woods and heads to the left.
Bears aren’t that scared and rarely move that fast unless they are attacking something.

Definitely Samsquatch

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Looks like either the arse-end of a brown bear or a bigfoot in need of a serious diet.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I swear at 45 seconds it really looks like a butt crack of a guy

no

Its the Grizzly John Candy Shot in the butt in the movie the Great Outdoors.

Its definitely a bear, just watch a few bear documentaries to get a good feel how they move and the movement in video even though hard to see it defiantly look like bear movements.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I can sort of see the bear reaction however it does appear to stand up and then it appears to walk away on two legs. I could be wrong but...

It does but only a for a step or 2 then drops back on all 4s when it disappears.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well i like the music from mass effect. The visuals... Definitely looks like a bear.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I can bearly make it out

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Could be a bear. Pretty defined shoulders, though.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I immediately thought bear, and adult me is pretty sure it is a bear, but since the twelve year old in me wants it to be Bigfoot, I'm going with Bigfoot.

new topics

top topics

join