It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent Dead ET found in Russia 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Some things to consider when watching a YouTube video or reading an article about a "crashed" UFO or "Alien" body found.....

1) "They came all this way just to crash......"

Consider the technology involved in crossing interstellar space, especially the energy requirements, in ships large enough to carry large biological entities. Their technology will be quite a lot more advanced than ours. I find it very hard to believe that they'd get here just to crash their ship(s).....that's about as stupid as you can get. Don't think they'd be that stupid (IE someone has watched too many movies).

2) "They came all this way just to be shot down......"

Riiiiiight. Again, that advanced technology. Even if they didn't have a FTL drive, they most likely would have been traveling close to the speed of light....where the impact with just a dust particle would be like detonating a nuclear bomb.
Pretty sure they'd have some sort of energy shield or kinetic barrier to protect themselves from that.
In other words: bullets and missiles wouldn't do jack to them. Shoot them down? Right (again, someone has been watching too many movies: Hurray! Human Know How saves the day!)

3) "They always crash, or the bodies are always found in very remote areas.......never on 42nd Street, NYC."

Actually, this one is not as bad. Most of the world is covered with oceans, so statistically speaking, if they do crash here a lot, they should be smacking into our oceans most of the time, and that's pretty remote....also very hard for a couple of hitchhikers to "discover"......and on the note of "crashing here a lot......."":

4) "Damn. These UF'ers sure seem to be crashing a lot. Wonder if their ships have a warranty?"

Again, see number 1 for this. Either they make cheap parts for their ships, or they keep buying their ships from XVKLZZZKX's Used Spaceships!

How about just a little critical thinking here?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
"You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly."

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I do remember seeing this a few years ago. It is a fascinating little video with what looks like a genuine alien in the snow.

One of my main issues with this, like some of you have said, is that it can be made by anyone with a few choice materials and a little time, then put on Youtube for a few likes.
If it was genuine, I can't imagine this would have ever been able to be leaked.
It is an interesting piece of footage that gets the mind working. Maybe we have all been programmed to immediately say hoax when something like this comes up.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

As a mod, thank you erik. I always appreciate your insights and comments here....and touché on your points.

I find it hard to believe that ANY craft have crashed here on Earth ( of e.t. origin) for the exact points that you have mentioned. They would have to have extremely advanced technology and measures to avoid crashing, as to avoid detection (which seems to be the common protocol with regard to Earth at present).

My only qualm is the idea that space/time and multidimensionality may be tricky and unpredictable, as is suggested by many quantum physicists. Perhaps that plays roll in these suppposed "crash" events.

edit on 14-2-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk

It is an interesting piece of footage that gets the mind working. Maybe we have all been programmed to immediately say hoax when something like this comes up.

Not all, but some have been programmed or rather, gotten so sick of all of the attention seeking fakers, they've given up (which is not critical thinking).

If you noticed, the very first response in this thread included a quote:

"I automatically take any "UFO crash" as a fake."

Automatically assuming invalidity with regard to this subject seems a bit hasty to me. Like one of the above posters said....all it takes is ONE.

Reminds me of my sister's disposition towarsds the idea of aliens. Love her to death, but she claims to assume its all fake, and even says NASA and all space exploration should cease.

Im exactly the opposite. Largely because I have had many, many experiences suggesting otherwise, combined with conversing with family and friends who hold various TS clearancea ranging from classified to Crypto. They technically cant talk about it, but all of the "hints" or outright admissions i have accrued from all of them....

Well. You learn.
edit on 14-2-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
To be honest,how could we even fathom a higher intelligence, let Aline how their transport works from where ever they are to here. I'm not on the believe it train,but some of us are way to fast to assume they know physics in every way. If a crash were to happen,you think we would be let known? In that light,how could we assume its not possible a malfunction could not happen with a craft that uses who knows what sort of power.
Just biffing that out there........stranger things and all that.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I'm blaming Russian bots I'm sure this was just a plot by Putin to undermine the UFO communities. I think perhaps sanctions should be issued to stop Russia from enterfering with alien politics.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Take what I'm saying as a huge grain of salt and not directed at anyone in particular, but it amuses me so here it is:

CT on a video showing a UFO crash and intact alien body on the ground: "OMG! I think we have real evidence here!"

CT on anything 9/11 related: "Pff. Like a passport would ever be found intact after the plane crashed into the tower."

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockdisjoint2
CIA shills will be here any second to debunk it.

I wrote about this hoax a few years ago:

www.isaackoi.com...

Here is the introduction from the piece that I wrote:

Copies of this video had over 6 million views in their first few days on Youtube in 2011 and featured in media item around the world, including on the websites of various newspapers here in England (including The Daily Mail and The Telegraph).

In fact, as discussed below, the "alien" in this video was made by two Russians (Ivan Baturin and Artem Fedotov) out of plasticine and dough with a chicken skin stretched over it. Atrem Fedotov is seen in the video, which was filmed by the Ivan Baturin. Ivan Baturin and Artem Fedotov subsequently admitted the hoax and demonstrated on Russian television how they made the "alien" and where they filmed their video. A considerable amount of material relating to this hoax (including various Russian news reports detailing the admission of the hoax) has very helpfully been collated and translated by Yvan Defoy but those efforts appear to have largely gone unnoticed. Various copies of the relevant video continue to circulate online.

Incidentally, this video provides an example of an apparently hoaxed admission of a hoax. Some media reports uncritically reported that the hoax had been admitted by Timur Hilall and Kirill Vlasov but neither of those individuals looked anything like the individual seen in the video. This may be contrasted with the position in relation to the subsequent admission of a hoax by Ivan Baturin and Artem Fedotov, discussed below.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The only Extra Terrestrial you will find in Russia, I am afraid, is the EU attempts at pushing ideas aimed at weakening Russia's military, by spending on non-needed things ... but the surprise will surprise even more than the EUro#ers and NATO#ers expect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join