It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent Dead ET found in Russia 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
To preface this thread, I searched for any other threads on this specific one and could not find it in the 10 pages ATS provided within the search engine.

I also checked for any debunking and hoaxing. Some commenters on various videos claim fake etc. I found two articles on two separate websites, authored by the same guy "Bob Radford" making weak, typical ultra-skeptic/cover up claims as to why its a hoax. The two guys laughing at one point is apparently a red flag.

There was one other article that heavily used the terms "reportedly" and "allegedly" regarding a supposed police investigation into two teens that "reportedly" admitted to creating the "alien" with chicken skin and stuffing it with bread.

I would think the Russian government and military would be more or less in charge of a potential ET body than the police.

With that said, others are not convinced that this was a hoax.

If the mods here need to move this to hoax section for a substantial reason, or if it has been covered, my apologies.

If not, let yourself be the judge.

On April 11, 2011 a Siberian hiker was lead to a strange looking, humanoid corpse by his dog, near the town of Irkutsk, Russia. The weeks before, reports from some in the town suggested UFO sightings and a possible crash.

The man and a friend brought a video camera and filmed the alleged ET body:

I have provided screen caps below for anyone that cannot view the video:

Whatever your take is, so be it. I personally do not for a second believe two Russian teens piece mealed a realistic corpse like this from chicken skin and stuffing it with bread. Sounds like a weak cover up.

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 13-2-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I automatically take any "UFO crash" as a fake. Especially the recent ones with YouTube videos. People will do anything these days to get a few likes.

Also, how do you solve the energy crisis and physics law's limitations and do not work on your spaceship pilots?

Come on...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

How do we even know what "realistic" is when it comes to aliens?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Where did it come from? It obviously didn't walk there seeing its leg is torn off and if it crawled then it couldn't be far from the ship it came from, so where's the ship and why didn't anyone in the fairly large city shown in the beginning not see this UFO crash? It's been 7~ years and all we have is this video that could have easily been faked with the right materials? I'm calling fake.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think because the creature itself looks to be roughly a foot long.
Therefore teeny tiny spaceships...basketball sized lol.

Not saying it isn't possible, but im with you. The whole story seems a bit suspect.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Structure, organic decomp, fleshy exposed parts, ocular sockets and skull/mouth and upper jaw, lower jaw and cheek definition.

If you've seen a rigor'd dead fleshy, non hairy or furry body in a cold environment like this, and/or an actual humanoid that looks remarkably similar to this, it will seem realistic.

Perhaps fake, but the official explanation I dont believe. I sincerely doubt two teens could make a fake alien that has been decomp'd as well as this.

As for the missing craft. There could be a number of explanations including a wolf or bear got the body and brought it a good distance away from the site and ate part of the being, and/or if real, the craft may have been retrieved by its own kind or by the Russian military and never spoken about.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
looks real to me.

CIA shills will be here any second to debunk it.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Cool video.

Of course, with these days having the ability to fake so much, and the ability to make money off anything viral, I always assume they are fake initially.

But, this is a good fake one, if faked. Someone put a lot of effort into it.

And, I've always said; "Only one of these, ever, has to have been "real" and everything changes."

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
That seems to be small like a fetus of some animal. I have no idea what kind of animal though. It could be a staged hoax, it could be a real animal. It is actually pretty small. It looks like it freeze dried.

Notice they don't show the feet or ends of the hands other than the one with a missing end. Maybe that end is actually the end, could be a bear fetus or something.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I read a little about this, and I think it ended up being a hoax, I have no sources but I think if I remember the source admitted it. Anyhow pretty neat and something to wonder about I guess.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Right? Maybe Aliens naturally look like bad CGI. We really don't know.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
According to this it turned out to be a hoax:

A video of what was claimed to be a mutilated alien corpse, which scored hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube, has turned out to be fake.

The tiny “dead alien” is just skin from chicken filled with bread, reports the website 7d.org.ua. Police questioned the men who claimed to have found the “body” and they allegedly confessed to creating it themselves.

The chief editor of the local Kabansk-Info newspaper initially thought that it was the body of an infant in the video and alerted the police. Officers immediately started the investigation and identified the alleged author.

RT

Who knows if that's all we got, maybe they were coerced into saying it was a hoax then proceeded to confiscate the evidence. Despite it does kinda look like what they claim it's made of, but what do we really have to compare it to anyway besides accounts of alien and other claimed but not proven bodies? Wonder if there's any similar in appearance or better, less blurry images.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Never any garments on any supposed alien. I guess they have no modesty. Never, never ever have any clothes on. Not even a necktie.

edit on 13-2-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Always wondered about that too. Though there's a case, where the guest on Art Bell claimed he removed the clothes from the alien body. Nevertheless, for an alien prop making the costume suit is no doubt harder to create.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

That’s confirmation.. I was pretty sure that is how it went down.. to bad it looked pretty good.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Laying in the cold snow preserved him/her/it. Was the being put in a cooler and taken to the morgue (or a science lab) for autopsy?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The intelligence community says that RT.com is a FAKE NEWS organization. They're deflecting from the truth, with that lame stuffed chicken story.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It had a chicken head with duck feet - and a woman's face too.

But, we all got a Chicken-Duck-Woman thing waiting for us.

(It's waiting in the bushes for us.)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The original report wasn't from RT(State News), but a local paper- Russia News site hosted by Ukraine. After all that talk of the Western(Eastern to Ru) half Ukraine being taken over by the US a few summers ago, wouldn't it be US fake news as well?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Why is the head such a different color than the body?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join