It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality mappers.....UNITE !...let's figure out where we are at

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
yes, Figure out where we're out in this strange trip.....and can we leave a clue for those who sojourn after us!! you know, can we in a thread on ATS make a " big knock baby " for society...in the name of a society...idk.....and make enough progress in a lovely discussion on our paradigm.....model of what we go through every dang day.....and somehow leave it where they'll find it...haha

The creator puts a bunch of every dang days ...all in a row for us. Have ya noticed?....yep, ..... why,...... I wish to speak for all of us here at ATS...and put it out there that life gets...how does John Melloncamp put it in that one song....something gets old before the livin's done....yea...that's the ticket now I remember it

Oh, I said Creator and done went and capialized it......

musbeacreator huh?....let's map His reality if we dare....yezz you dare.

that thread with the time traveler from wayy out....not the 2028 one or nothing like that.....that visitor from wayy out....was i 2975 A.D. idkxacly....hey, I'm good with writing in Texican huh!!....thanks.....the time traveler said A.I. was in check for now...( i don't beleeve it soyano ) and that faith in a positive future was hard to come by in 2975 and he nearly friggin broke down big time.

THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE HERE...., evidence of the value of having a future to work for.....dangling participle( spoken in a whisper....) that really helps the youger ones starting out in the career jungle.

So what we have is a need for being able to work for and grow into a career....a future. Our daily walk through this reality rewards that ....hail man we have to have enough to make it every month, in this reality the rent is due every 30....am I right?

Depression may be linked to seeing no hope for the near future in a bill payers life. High anxiety ....lost tempers over having to go all day working toward something cool, but still this reality gives a delay before one sees results are possible....giving apprehension....right before if ya keep at it for half a day ya get progress and you're all giddy about being such a success.......hehe

that's what I was originally addressing, we need to embrace the delay I guess......on a daily basis...at the moment ya spring into motion to go out and bash heads or stuff like that yeah....at that moment we are running on FAITH..

friggin awesome....that relates over to all other friggin sectors in reality...in life....I'll stop posting the word reality...haha....no seriously.....we're talkin bout life here

sit up an paytension now....I see finally that we live on faith and hope then...That is....required?.....hmmm.....aww , it's like it's just now hittin me.....

I gotta finish more later....let's do a TAG TEAM THREAD ....tag...you're it
edit on 13-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So , someone should tell the young ones things that support or build up their ability to make a difference........and never tell them ..." oh, that career field is all flooded you can't..." ....Tag team threading on ATS...really now...you ask too much!

No, seriously....when you are old like me, ya can only work for a very short while

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE HERE....no, evidence of the value of having a future to work for.....dangling participle( spoken in a whisper....) .

Got um

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The reason I need a tag partner is cause I haven't denoted all the details on that reality map....

maybe step one in life is expect to need faith...oh I'm closer....

expect to need faith...ha

GeneralMayhem...sir!....tagg.....hehehe

*** musbeacreator....know that fact ...we deal with and He deals with us to teach us and grow our character, and short circuits our minds if try to think of what there was before God....or where are we....or what are we....try to imagine....infinity yezz or before there was time yezz....ya get bbzzzzzzttt....bzzzzzztttt short circuit

1 expect to need faith in all sectors...more the better....yourself, your God , your peers to that degree you know, they're human

2 tell the young ones of careers and shorter term tricks or trades to get the youth some jingle in their pockets

3 never say that's a bad career field or tell them they have a bad singing voice...stuff like that yezz

4...oh...don't be lazy,... no that's a given

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

But the job is done . signed sealed delivered . but there will always be more to know , or not know yet

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem

your signature phrase speaks so well

your post is pretty cool two layers deep

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

"pssst" said the owl ..." i'm not really an owl"

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
aww, it'll only let me give ya one starr

I just thought as an overview of reality...everyone gets matched up or gets married.....or no...AND every school boy is looking for love...sex may get in the way....hey...in school it is frowned upon big time to get married as a Sophomore or Junior,...it would be an outrage

what else does everyone on this globe do...or any globe? give me minute, my mind can only know so much,

1 everyone wants love

2 everyone is emotion driven...

everyone learns to speak...real quick like huh!! then learns to read and write....i'm on a roll....gotta go check that yen chart price bar.....

a reply to: GeneralMayhem

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

consider an owls map of reality

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhemso....

so how did you know....I'm backed up to govt. land that goes for miles...lately, and I'm a seasoned one...the owls are different. flat out showing themselves and in my face and the sounds and the different kinds and the way they look in my Armasight thermal sooper dooper triple snooper

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

well howdy doody so am i . there were rats in burnt out tanks , they live well

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhemoh man,

I thought of another truism in this world.....WOMEN WILL SHOP

tam, women will shop, tam you cannot stop a woman from shoppin'....
( everybody in room nods heads yes in agreement ) I s that true even in the Sands of the Sahara or the mountains of Peru.....the Amazon River banks....the Native American wives....were the warrior braves ever hen pecked.....? I gotta get to the bottom of this

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Nice idea for a thread, should I ever completely decipher your communication style, gypsy.

Whatever's left after the beliefs are removed might be a flavor of reality... but reality might need beliefs to manifest... conundrum.

Apparently, the owls are not what they seem.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogmayep

sorry I'm so freestyle.....I'm off in the world of high finance....refusing to trade the crypto currencies but trying to think like the Minister of Finance of the Bank of Japan. I'm trading a one minute chart right now till London Open makes it's head fake.

your second sentence.....I gotta let that settle completely scouring it for intangible angles.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just remembered the Pilgrims did this way back....anyway they had the map for how to grow a good society and individuals.....it was based on the cardinal points in Scripture

it's a statue...a big one, the biggest solid granite one...up there in the old town area

I has four giant personages with the secret method they wanted published....written engraved on each station as ya go around it....but they have it mapped in Granite

called monument to the forefathers

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Women will shop....God made em that way....Men need something in this world

A fariggin garage...am I right or am I right....full of tools and three projects and storage and a beer fridge that has game in the freezer...or anything in the freezer

And the garage needs to stay in the family forever....to build on what ya have and get used to a familiar routine

this a truism....maybe not reality mapping for the younger generations to follow but related I suppose

having a stocked shop or garage will keep the young ones out of trouble I swear if they can access it for ever....permanent like yezz.....every family needs all the tools, lawn stuff, cleaning stuff, plumbing spare parts and cans of nuts and bolts...ten year old junk and twenty year old stuff that's too good to toss.....deny that!

new topics

top topics

join