It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-Wing Media Compliments Sister of North Korea's Dictator While Bashing at VP Pence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It is despicable.

I'm not entirely sure why our intelligence/security assets didn't seize the opportunity to eliminate an enemy threat, however.

Maybe we'd be lucky enough for the North to retaliate, and give us an excuse to totally and completely destroy their regime.

North Korea is not a world class power. They aren't even a regional power. They're a tin-pot illegal oppressive nuclear pariah. They aren't equals with the United States. We don't share the global stage with them (or anyone) - we command it. North Korea doesn't get a voice because they have zero chips to bargain with.

They must still be used to the last Administration or something... apparently they don't realize that the real United States is back.

edit on 2/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
It is despicable.

I'm not entirely sure why our intelligence/security assets didn't seize the opportunity to eliminate an enemy threat, however.

Maybe we'd be lucky enough for the North to retaliate, and give us an excuse to totally and completely destroy their regime.

That's how nutbags think, not reasonable adults.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Sure thing

My statement stands. She's an enemy actor of a hostile and rogue foreign power that is on the exact same level as Hitler's Germany. Not only is this a hostile declared-enemy (yes, unlike Russia/China we are actually at war with NK), but this adversary now has illegal nuclear weapons and is threatening CONUS with them.

We don't play house with foreign enemies. We destroy, degrade, disable or deceive them = AKA stop and eliminate a credible and imminent threat.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Let me go up to the attic and see if I can find my shocked face. I don't need it for this, but it's gonna become useful again someday.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Sure thing

My statement stands. She's an enemy actor of a hostile and rogue foreign power that is on the exact same level as Hitler's Germany. Not only is this a hostile declared-enemy (yes, unlike Russia/China we are actually at war with NK), but this adversary now has illegal nuclear weapons and is threatening CONUS with them.

We don't play house with foreign enemies. We destroy, degrade, disable or deceive them = AKA stop and eliminate a credible and imminent threat.

Like I said, the thinking of a nutbag mind.

That is why we have checks and balances to ensure people such as yourself cannot act on your delusions.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
It doesn't change the fact that she stole the show.

According to whom?

Read the South Korean press, they hate her with a passion only rivaled by the U.S. msm hate for Trump.
edit on 2132018 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I think Kim Jong is useful to some part of our government. How, I do not know.

We could eliminate him on a day and time of our choosing if we wanted to. There is no need to kill thousands of people just to get one tyrant.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am really just pointing out that the attitude toward Kim Yo-Jong is based on the typical double standard. Yet Trump's professionalism and respect of "The Vlad" is somehow heinous.

Dems and their typical what-about-isms. The two don't even compare. One is an autocratic schemer (Putin), while the other (Kim regime) is a violent, brutal and vicious nightmare. It is a crime against humanity to stand by idly while this oppressive regime continues to acquire and perfect its WMDs and engages in systemic brutality not seen since Nazi Germany.

It is perfectly reasonable to applaud individual actions/aspects of an individual like Putin. Doing the same with NK/Kim (or attempting to equate the two) is no different than praising Adolph Hitler's economic or foreign policy. No comparison. Totally different league.

It is disturbing to see the trend. Not surprising the left constantly seeks to defend other leftist governments. Venuzuela, NK, Cuba, where next?
edit on 2/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

But she still has a face of a frying pan.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

He should’ve sent his little brother Sum Dum Phuc.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Can you kindly explain how such action is a "delusion" ?

In war, doesn't one attack one's enemy? The fact we're at war with this hostile power is easily confirmed. We have been for decades.

Allowing our enemy to stockpile WMDs is the real delusional thinking.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Left or Right, you're all fools. Nobody should be praising NK or showing any affection towards them. Ask yourself, if Kim Yo-Jong is such a great person, then how much has she done to help all of the poor starving families in NK?

How many forced labor camps has she convinced ol' kimmy to shutdown?

Hey! Watch yourself, she's the new darling of the left.

Doesn't matter what she's done or didn't do!

She missed her chance to kill Pence tho.

That won't go over good when she has to go back.

#rememberotto

edit on 2 13 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Can you kindly explain how such action is a "delusion" ?

In war, doesn't one attack one's enemy? The fact we're at war with this hostile power is easily confirmed. We have been for decades.

Allowing our enemy to stockpile WMDs is the real delusional thinking.

We are not at war with NK. If we are and it is easily confirmed, please link to the declaration of war required by the US Constitution.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Kim Jong-un’s Sister Turns On the Charm, Taking Pence’s Spotlight

North Korea heads for diplomacy gold medal at Olympics: analysts

Kim Jong Un's sister is stealing the show at the Winter Olympics

North Korea is winning the Olympics --and it's not because of sports

Kim Yo-jong, the 'Ivanka Trump of North Korea', captivates the South

Are these leftist news media forgetting the fact that she is the head of the Workers’ Party of Korea’s propaganda and agitation department (PAD)? In other words, she lies about what her regime does to her people and to the world on a daily basis. She also controls and tells news media in NK what articles they must publish, and with what slant they must be published.

This is not the first, and it won't be the last time that left-wing media continues to compliment left-wing dictators all over the world. From Stalin, to Lenin, to castro, Chavez, and every other left-wing dictator, these left-wing media always continue their bashing of the U.S. meanwhile complimenting left-wing dictators such as the head of the propaganda and agitation department in North Korea...

So she’s the Nork version of Sarah Huckabee Sanders?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

if Kim Yo-Jong is such a great person

So far you are the only one to claim she is a great person, has anyone else in this dumpster fire made that claim?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
He’s an embarrassment to America. A classless soulless bag of detritus.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I am really just pointing out that the attitude toward Kim Yo-Jong is based on the typical double standard. Yet Trump's professionalism and respect of "The Vlad" is somehow heinous.

Dems and their typical what-about-isms. The two don't even compare. One is an autocratic schemer (Putin), while the other (Kim regime) is a violent, brutal and vicious nightmare. It is a crime against humanity to stand by idly while this oppressive regime continues to acquire and perfect its WMDs and engages in systemic brutality not seen since Nazi Germany.

It is perfectly reasonable to applaud individual actions/aspects of an individual like Putin. Doing the same with NK/Kim (or attempting to equate the two) is no different than praising Adolph Hitler's economic or foreign policy. No comparison. Totally different league.

It is disturbing to see the trend. Not surprising the left constantly seeks to defend other leftist governments. Venuzuela, NK, Cuba, where next?

All that kool aid you drink must be troublesome for your tummy, I hope you keep some digestive tablets handy.....

You like many of your countrymen could learn a thing or two by travelling the globe and experience the world for yourself, I guarantee you it's far different to the propaganda you have swallowed.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Our media actually sided with a communist totalitarian dictator over the democratically-elected Trump Pence ticket what in the ever-loving Christ is wrong with them I mean I know they're biased but damn to actually side with their minister of propaganda who has killed people had people killed sent people to their "work camps". I mean I really can't put into words it's just it blows the top of my head off

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Pence only stood and clapped the US team so most of the world did see him as an arrogant individual,the North and South seem to be realising the US doctrine will wreck both their countries so they have started a dialogue its called diplomacy something the US does not have in its reportoire any more.
are you stupid I mean I'm not asking that sarcastically I'm really asking are you dumb?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
A peasant from the Siberian countryside is better than Pence.
love it or leave it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join