It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation Chaper 11 The 42 months

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
First and foremost this post is not for me,but to honor the Lord my God and aid those who need his help.

These things I tell are to let you know that time is short,if I am wrong I will freely admit it if that is the case,those among you with eyes to see and ears to hear know that time runs short.

While I was reading Revelations Chapter 11 last night I couldn't help but think of Trump's recognition of the capital of Israel,I got to thinking the 42 months if it began shortly after his announcement then 2020 would be the end of those 42 months.

Further after that it is mentioned that after those 42 months in Revelation,there will be 1260 days of prophecies from the witnesses,1260 days is about 3.5 years,which would bring us to 2023 as the year of the witnesses end.
edit on 12-2-2018 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

your visions a lil off but if you take a step back & see the bible as before light or guns were invented, your almost kinda close i think that we may be near because obvi. mayans were right bout our never before thought of in millions of years tech. for 2012 but also its kinda a hey we moved trillion upon trillions of quadrillion tons of metal, dirt, water round the earth in specific places, this has to cause an effect somehow, but how?, when? maybe ww111 will happen in a couple years with little to no consequece to moat people, but space is where the real war starts, jesus returns, we have artificail intelligence aka the anti christ against the only other being i know of that knows evrything all at once & can use it to learn, jesus h christ. lol

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
While I was reading Revelations Chapter 11 last night I couldn't help but think of Trump's recognition of the capital of Israel,I got to thinking the 42 months if it began shortly after his announcement then 2020 would be the end of those 42 months.

Maybe you could be a little more specific about why this exactly ties in, because I think you're reading between lines that aren't even there. Show us specifically where it indicates Trump and him recognizing Jerusalem. You gotta prove up your premise before you do your math.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Had Moses told God the same thing the Red Sea would not have been parted. Have faith even the size of a mustard seed and we are told we can move mountains.

For some things you will have to just wait and see, this goes for me as well, for me reading Revelation chapter 11 reminded me also how the Lord said to me in a dream that my time would end in 2023 many months ago,I was also told I would be spared from 2024.

I am just as much trying to make sense of it,the Lord works in mysterious ways.

Be patient then call me on it if I am wrong,when the time comes.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

its not about speaking to god, its about how he had faith what his heart told him was right, moses didnt know or god the physical didnt do it for him, moses had faith that this was the future, the water will split for whatever purpose, ( that is tots. scientifically possible) & he had faith in time & himself & animals it will happen. god didnt split the waters, he had faith it will save him & his people & he showed up at the right place at the right time. thats god, what i believe in.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
For some things you will have to just wait and see, this goes for me as well, for me reading Revelation chapter 11 reminded me also how the Lord said to me in a dream that my time would end in 2023 many months ago,I was also told I would be spared from 2024.

I am just as much trying to make sense of it,the Lord works in mysterious ways.

It's not mysterious. It's called "confirmation bias."

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The 42 months (being three and a half years) is normally tied in with the "half a week" of tribulation of Daniel ch9 v27, and the period following the "abomination" of Daniel ch11 v31.
Now an "abomination" is something idolatrous, set up as an object of worship in place of God. The "tribulation" is the general persecution of God's people. Until you see those things in place, you should not even begin to think in terms of the end-times arriving.

Incidentally, the 1260 days are not additional to the 42 months. They are the same period, the period of tribulation (the figures assume a 30-day month). These are all different ways of saying "the second half of the king's reign, after the trouble-free first half".

Revelation is not a detailed time-table of future history. It is a manual about how the church should cope with persecution, by trusting in God. There is more trust in waiting for God to do these things in his own time than in obsessively calculating dates.
edit on 12-2-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

bs

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I recommend my Revelation series from 2010.
Especially this one;
A time, two times, and half a time

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

its not about speaking to god, its about how he had faith what his heart told him was right,

Faith. Shouldn't we operate according to logic first. Really. The Mormons claim they are the only true church, and yet their early church leaders said that the moon was inhabited. DNA evidence has proven that the Native Americans descended from Asians which directly contradicts Mormon theology that says that the Native Americans came from Israel by boat in the 700's A.D.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SickWaveyes

Abraham told his dad that wooden god he just made didn't need young Abram to get it out of the fire's edge there

told his dad that was stupid so his dad kicked him out....Abraham knew God must be Spirit.....

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So I guess all of that Hebrew blood moon stuff from last year is wrong?
Go figure...

Now, it's a different date.

I've decided to only worry about anything that happens in the book of Revelations when the Scorpion-people show up...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear
All these date calculations are a waste of time.
I keep saying so; Revelation prophecy; The futility of date-setting

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

your point is confusing... in Chapter 11, the City of Jerusalem was given over to tyranny for 42 months (also 1,260 days)

--well actually 42 calendar months are 1277 solar days in contrast to 42months of 30 day lunar cycles that Equal ~1260~ days/nights...
so there is a 17 day difference between the two time sequences would that explain how God 'shortens the days so that flesh creatures will survive' ??

but your in the thinking that the Trump elevation of Jerusalem to Capital of Israel is a 42 month countdown to the mission of the 2 Witnesses...
Trump nor any other world leader would not have any authority to initiate any Prophecy timeline such as starting the 1st half of the Final-End-Time 70th Week of Daniel & Revelation fame.

Trump is just the first president to sign/enact the existing recognition of Jerusalem must have an Embassy as Jerusalem is the real capital of Israel & not Tel Aviv....some 3 previous Presidents just never signed the recognition policy/rule that already existed to move the Embassy to Jerusalem

your heading down a dead-end road ... imho

edit on th28151854048013482018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th28151854058113492018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

The Bible is by no means a reliable indicator of future events. Stop being a slave to dogma and open your mind.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

You might want to wait and see about that. There is a prophecy that really should concern everyone. What is it? The day of Jezreel prophecy of Hosea. But to skip the details and just summarize what I know is this.

The prophecy simply states that Israel and Judah were to face a long term Leviticus 26 curse. And it gives the timetable.
2000 years. And looking for the reason it appears to be in Malachi 4. The first century Jews killed Elijah the prophet. Or that's what Jesus Christ claims in Matthew 17.

My best guess is the curse ends and the 1000 year "day of Jezreel" as Hosea puts it starts no later than May of 2028.

So if it's going to happen then the Apocalypse of the Christian Bible should happen in the 2020s.

Vash's premonition may be quite valid. It took a Cyrus the great to authorize the rebuild of the 2nd temple. Trump very well may be the Cyrus the great for the 3rd temple.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
2023 seems like an important year, not sure if it is the midpoint of the tribulation or not guess we shall see if we live long enough to see it.

I watch the debt, and they are building the mother of all collapses, that should usher in the need for a mandatory electronic currency which itself will lead to the mark of the beast.

We're not far, IMO another indicator is genetic engineering. God will not allow us to disfigure nature to the point we reject the Divine Creator's handiwork. We are getting close.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The "Juice" use the Bible for one reason and one reason only, for future events,for prophecy fulfilment.

Didn't you know that's where the 6 million number came from? They have been granted authority to turn the Bible into a support document for whatever they need to happen.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdKiller

The "Juice" use the Bible for one reason and one reason only, for future events,for prophecy fulfilment.

Didn't you know that's where the 6 million number came from? They have been granted authority to turn the Bible into a support document for whatev
er they need to happen.

You're wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
2023 seems like an important year, not sure if it is the midpoint of the tribulation or not guess we shall see if we live long enough to see it.

I watch the debt, and they are building the mother of all collapses, that should usher in the need for a mandatory electronic currency which itself will lead to the mark of the beast.

We're not far, IMO another indicator is genetic engineering. God will not allow us to disfigure nature to the point we reject the Divine Creator's handiwork. We are getting close.

What is that mother of all collapses, i am curious?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join