It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanessa Trump taken to hospital as precaution after letter with white powder sent to her home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Wow. This is just breaking saw it on my local news.

www.nbcnews.com...

President Donald Trump's daughter-in-law was taken to a Manhattan hospital as a precaution on Monday after a suspicious letter containing an unidentified substance was sent to her apartment, senior law enforcement and city officials told NBC News

edit on 12-2-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Seriously?

Not this again

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
FFS I will be interested to see who sent the letter, right wing nut bag that hopes to spark something, or a left wing nutbag that thinks her name is trump she must be punished.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It sucks when people do stuff like that. I hope it is just a scare and is not something dangerous. I hope they find this person who sent it and lock the person up

(post by TonyS removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
man, i hope its nothing serious or life-threatening.
madness.
and how about wait for details before accusing , or is this an automatic knee jerk reaction to the partisanship brainwashing in the country.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
They're saying on the radio she felt really sick.

I can understand that - if I were her and I opened up an envelope with white powder? I'd be running to the nearest waste bin to throw up with fear.

I sure hope that's all it is!

Prayers for the Trump family.

And in a grim little way - I can't wait for Trump to get his hands on the person/people who did this.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Keep it up Democrats. Keep stirring these people up into a frenzy so they think Trump is Hitler, false accusations of racism and sexism over and over, telling people this bill or that bill is going to kill them. Way to go. Like it wasn't enough when a bunch of congressmen were shot.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
yes very sad that someone would do that, even if it wasn't a toxic substance, there is no cause for that kind of scare. They have five kids as well.

Terrible. Hope she is okay.

new topics

top topics

join