It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un invites South Korea's leader to Pyongyang

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Link to article

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Saturday invited South Korean President Moon Jae-in to the North as dialogue between the rival countries countinues during the 2018 Winter Olympics.

Don’t do it Moon! It’s a trap!

I think this whole deal with SK and the Olympics is odd and this invite really seems shady.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yeah... Just don't eat the soup..

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

They have a body double and are going to do a switch when he uses the loo.
Or It may be an Olive Branch it may be the start of something amazing

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

It's ok, it is the estrogen , all fat men people have excess estrogen.

Lil Kimme just realised that he is the bully, but he is out numbered.

If something bad happens, i'll donate $500 to ATS.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
not sure why you posted in the WWIII boards...

but funny how the US sends wombiers folks as instigation and Un sends his relative to personally invite the SK pres to negotiate peace talks....

... how much more can they tell the US to keep their wars out west and in the ME. the South china seas belong to a unified Asia, the US wont get a cut in the biggest marine trading zone on earth. keep the corruption west of Asia.

about wambier, he went into a country sanctioned by the US and considered an evil on some sort of 'axis' (Bush), and stole. despite im sure being briefed, de-briefed, and possibly re-briefed on what not to do whilst in the country. but goes and steal and get caught on camera, a giant old white bulky camera on a ceiling, clearly visible... he didn't need to die for what he stole, but Darwin has no sympathy in his theory....

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Why is NK suddenly being all peaceful minded.. ?

Did they just want to get their nuke done and then be nice ?

Or do they try to seduce SK in fear of US wiping NK off the map.. stand by me friend ?

Or is this just smoke.. before the bomb drop

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Gawd forbid they actually strike and maintain peace...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

It's shady as hell. I wouldn't doubt if there was some decoy mission in operation none of these guys can be trusted.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Or do they try to seduce SK in fear of US wiping NK off the map.. stand by me friend ?

Other than kimi testing a few missiles and threatening revenge if he gets invaded, when has he been an aggressor ? Can you provide us with any tangible evidence that he is this big bad monster ? Obviously the media portray him as a monster but lets face it the media is full of it.

I would agree he could potentially be dangerous as he is young and stupid and may make a rash decision someone a little wiser may not in his position , but seriously I think you are just drinking the cool aid ....

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost

It's shady as hell. I wouldn't doubt if there was some decoy mission in operation none of these guys can be trusted.

we're not talking about the FBI here...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Spacespider

Other than kimi testing a few missiles and threatening revenge if he gets invaded, when has he been an aggressor ? Can you provide us with any tangible evidence that he is this big bad monster ? Obviously the media portray him as a monster but lets face it the media is full of it.

I would agree he could potentially be dangerous as he is young and stupid and may make a rash decision someone a little wiser may not in his position , but seriously I think you are just drinking the cool aid ....

hang, one sec wrong win.

Ok thoughts... It's true the media is full of it, no doubt about it. But he won't bend, won't let anyone in, won't let the world verify he's not a monster, what does that say to you? Why won't he ? What's he hiding? If he really wanted to exonerate himself of the Monster Label he'd open his mouth and talk but he ain't talking is he? He's acting guilty.

He's a weak minded oppressor who wants to be feared like his Daddy was but that ain't happening.
edit on 10-2-2018 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

edit on 10-2-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
President Trump and the allies are choking North Korea so badly, that Kim Jong needs South Korea now. Outstanding.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Okay everyone be watching waaaaay tooooo many movies. As if he's going to invite him there to run some abduction operation like out of some sci-thriller movie LOL.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Kim is cutting America out of the equation by cozying up to the country that the US need backing from for an attack , smart move really and just what his father would have done.

Any reduction in tensions is to be welcomed but I doubt it will lead to anything substantial as they've already stated their Nuclear weapons program is not up for discussion.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
For dinner, and talking, and... torture and placed before a firing squad. The usual.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
For dinner, and talking, and... torture and placed before a firing squad. The usual.

Kinda how he killed his own Uncle, but less savory. I think he let dogs rip him to shreds, nice guy that Kim.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Kim is playing Chess, he's not doing it because he loves American basketball and that green haired dude who visits him for lunch every 2 months. He's playing everyone off like everyone else does. In case you hadn't heard, it's called The Art of War.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You bring up a good reason for the U.S. to be concerned. The CIA should have assassinated Kim Jong when he was showing his evil side. Noone would have complained then. But now? He's winning the hearts of a lot of gullible people.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I do wonder if behind closed doors and behind what we see and hear, a number of nations have told North Korea that they will be wiped out if they continue on their current path.
None of this cutting relations crap. None of the finger pointing and silly names that we hear in the media. I'm talking major serious threat from a number of countries to stop trying to bully the world.

With all that's happened between the North & the South, I just can't imagine a peaceful lunch together talking about poodles and fried chicken.

I might be completely wrong though. This could be the start of a wonderful friendship.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join