It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros & the £400k Question: What constitutes ‘foreign interference’ in democracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Soros in the news again but are we surprised? Not really.

www.rt.com...

You’d have to have a real sense of humor failure not to laugh. The news that US billionaire Soros donated £400k to an anti-Brexit group came on the day that YouTube said they found no evidence of Russian interference in Brexit.

You don’t have to own a brand new £999 state-of-the art Hypocrisy Detector from Harrods, to pick up on the double standards. Just having a few functioning brain cells and thinking for yourself will do. For months in the UK we’ve been bombarded with Establishment-approved conspiracy theories – peddled in all the ’best’ newspapers – that Russia somehow ‘fixed’ Brexit. Getting Britain to leave the EU was all part of a cunning plot by Vladimir Putin, aka Dr. Evil, to weaken Europe and the ‘free world.’

Sorrows needs to back off before he implodes. He's wrecked economies and he's weaving his way in and out of society's not his own. Goodbye Soros mr bad man we no longer care what you think.

edit on 10-2-2018 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
"We" literally overthrow democratically elected governments, during this very decade no less, but have the balls to harp about a handful of trolls (spinning BS to BOTH sides no less) as if its The End Of The World.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

There's a lot of compelling evidence to stay in the EU.

It's a shame that the people who supply it are the same people who keep issuing mafia like threats to the UK. They're the same mafioso that keep telling Britain how sorry we'll be. They're probably going to try and break our legs.
They have NO - ZERO interest in the lives of their people, they see only influence and a pay-cheque.
The European union disgusts me. Their policies are suicidal and its leaders are insane. That is NOT a union I want to be part of.
They want an army, police force and single market. That should terrify any libertarian minded people.
When the EU implodes (and it will) they'll see the folly of their leaders.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

stinging. but true.

but the more i get exposed to this Soros guy, the more i feel hes not acting on his own behalf.
whats his ultimate goal?

edit on 10-2-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The goal of our Elite Masters in general is tech immortality (for them).

Plundered for us.

Division diverts us from that agenda / them in general.

So fund all that They do.

And the people down low to them they think that these people are just totally completely obsessed with saving black babies, gay kids. etc.

As if They give a #### about anybody.

THEY DONT.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

My take on it? They're all in bed together doing the big naughty. This whole thing is a state of the art mess 101 playing out, people need to wake the f up and see it before it's too late.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

Um...

No one blames Russia or the Russian spy’s for doing what is best for Russia. Since they are Russian citizens..

People blame trump for doing what is best for Russia , because trump is an American..

Treason is POV and thus subjective, Not objective.

Obviously

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They are harping about the American citizen who helped them...

Then won the Oval Office AFTER making a deal with Russian agents to rig OUR elections..

No one really blames Russia for what we do constantly..

How would russia feel about the Russian citizen who helped America rig a Russian election??

Probably death..

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I don't blame Russia, they banned Soros from playing games in their Country, very naughty games.

I don't blame Trump either. I think he's been better for the economy and civility than what we've seen in the past two decades.

Yeah that's pretty much it right.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
"We" literally overthrow democratically elected governments, during this very decade no less, but have the balls to harp about a handful of trolls (spinning BS to BOTH sides no less) as if its The End Of The World.

"We" know this. But millions of Americans watch mSm news Stories as their Exclusive source of information.
That diatribe is easy for anybody who's really interested to see thru, but not that many people are really interested.

Main Street America is complacently ignorant.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

"We" know this. But millions of Americans watch mSm news Stories as their Exclusive source of information.
That diatribe is easy for anybody who's really interested to see thru, but not that many people are really interested.

And all this time I thought Ignorance was bliss.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost

originally posted by: intrptr

And all this time I thought Ignorance was bliss.

It isn't. it is possible to be blissfuly ignorant though.

top topics

join