It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Claims Airline Told Her To Flush Emotional Support Hamster Down Toilet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Obviously this woman has real mental health issues if she feels pressured to do (if it even happened) something like this and can't make emotionally challenging decisions.

The worst part is that this was even reported as news.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

already posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

horrible

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I hope pebble's the ghost hamster visits her every night for the rest of her life and torments her.

I can see it now

Belen feels something skitter across her bed sheets just as she's about to fall asleep. startled she sits up suddenly, looking around the room and then pebbles the glowing ghost hamster materializes in front of her . "Beeeeelleeeen!!! beeeellleeeeennn!!!! you flushed me down the toilet! beeeeelllen!!!! " pointing his little wizzend tiny hamster finger at her. the once white spots on his fur now blue from the toilet sanitizer. little ghost water dripping all over the bed.

then as she starts sobing she hears "Bitch! F your damned hamster n go back to sleep I'm tired of this sheeet!" from birtha her cell mate.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

haha. They should make this into a movie. They probably might do it too.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: ADSE255

teh vikings banned all " emmotional support animals " - after the iunfortunate incident of :

sven the suicidal and his emmotional support lemming

Sounds about right. To Sven and his journey into Valhalla, snowflake version 2.0

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Thanks for the lesson but I know what they are for.
She got her hamster after a cancer scare.
The point I was making is if she was able to flush it then she didn't need it. No spin.
She is stupid. Too bad the hamster didn't flush her

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Not obvious to me.
Obvious she is an idiot

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
this is the double standard of mental health.

if that woman had crutches for support for her broken leg, no problems.
but an illness where you can't see physically what is wrong.... read OP...

this stigmatism attached with mental health is why people are afraid to come forward and eventually commit suicide or go mental and kill a few people ...

- however, she should have exhausted all of her options, you dont kill an innocent animal because someone tells you to.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Old News?

4.bp.blogspot.com...

Freddie deserves a flogging for that.
edit on 9-2-2018 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Pretty rich me getting a lecture on mental health.
If a person walking on crutches throws them down and keeps walking then they didn't need them

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: and14263

Thanks for the lesson but I know what they are for.
She got her hamster after a cancer scare.
The point I was making is if she was able to flush it then she didn't need it. No spin.
She is stupid. Too bad the hamster didn't flush her

OK, if being mentally fraught after a near death experience (possibly full PTSD) means a person is stupid then our world is a horrible, evil place.

You assume if she was able to flush then she didn't need it... terrible reasoning. Your grasp of the human mind and human behaviour is at a pre-school level.

You're a cold heartless individual.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

If a person walking on crutches throws them down and keeps walking then they didn't need them

Mentally frail individual does not make logical decisions.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

As I laughed at your analogy, I don’t think it’s the same. I agree with most of what you are saying though.

I feel like there is more to the story. The airline worker should never mentioned to flush it. In that situation you should say, I don’t know what you should do, but you can’t get on that plane with this animal.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
I hope pebble's the ghost hamster visits her every night for the rest of her life and torments her.

I can see it now

Belen feels something skitter across her bed sheets just as she's about to fall asleep. startled she sits up suddenly, looking around the room and then pebbles the glowing ghost hamster materializes in front of her . "Beeeeelleeeen!!! beeeellleeeeennn!!!! you flushed me down the toilet! beeeeelllen!!!! " pointing his little wizzend tiny hamster finger at her. the once white spots on his fur now blue from the toilet sanitizer. little ghost water dripping all over the bed.

then as she starts sobing she hears "Bitch! F your damned hamster n go back to sleep I'm tired of this sheeet!" from birtha her cell mate.

I’m already looking into buying the movie rights.

Quick! Somebody call my hedge fund manager!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You're a cold heartless individual.

Yeah. No #

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
She should have stuck it up her pooper like a gerbil and smuggled it on board 👀

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This story doesn't even sound real.

I wouldn't flush a pet anything down the toilet, other than a dead fish.

Maybe they should've just let the hamster on the plane. It's just a hamster after all. I've never heard of a bomb hamster.
edit on -060006am2kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This story doesn't even sound real.

I wouldn't flush a pet anything down the toilet, other than a dead fish.

Maybe they should've just let the hamster on the plane. It's just a hamster after all. I've never heard of a bomb hamster.

Bubble head could have let him go anywhere and he would have found a nice chill spot by the boiler and some half a mongo janitor would have kept him in his pocket green mile style. Could have taught him tricks to prepare for mousville

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Regardless of the animal, and the perceived silliness of having an "emotional support" hamster, the airline is at fault for such insensitivity, and the woman who actually did the deed needs to be done for cruelty.

I am just waiting to take my emotional support elephant to Heathrow, and see if that'll fit down the toilet.

You'll have to put the elephant in the trunk if it weighs over 6kg.

Ahh ahh

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join