It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp's opinion on what the phenomena might be

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The heart sings one song, the world sings another.

The world tends to sing louder.

Kev

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

The heart sings one song, the world sings another.

The world tends to sing louder.

Kev

Such great religion convinces everyone UFOS are real. /sarcasm

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
George was in it, and basically said there are things he can't talk about regarding the ranch.

What's that about? Why would he be prevented from talking about it (or choose not to talk about it)?

Is it because he's so chummy with Bigelow?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

Apparently the Feds have an interest in skinwalker.

www.ranker.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So they are taking it all over from here, what's next the pope's devil exorcers are going to give it a try?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No, that's this group:

The Collins Elite

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I have to say that , what I experienced and the part that I'm a believer of the extraterrestrial phenomena this has often crossed my mind. But we have also to understand that between Angels and aliens runs a thin line. for example the interdimensional part as we learn by science and the experiments to understand those parts are above us all at some point.

I once entered a thread that provoked me to look at the ethical part of this phenomena and I got pretty confused and as I'm still battling this issue rather we are facing something spiritual than physical I still have to figure that part out.

There was a point I started to assume heaven could be the universe in all its glorious beauty and darkness merged in one place outside our protective cocoon.

I've discovered something within NASA's Cassini pictures that I can't figure out but not willingly assume that it's either this or that.

But the signs I see are slowly pointing to more supernatural aspects that I now seem to discover in many pictures space agencies projecting to the public in some occasions.

As of my own unimaginable and totally nonlogic events that I have filmed started me to doubt almost everything together with watching many hours of videos that people put on the internet to compare and to understand it's beginning to be a quest that I hope people that are like minded can partially or individually or cooperatively solve..

I came here with those questions ten years ago and never I came that close to find the answer for myself because what I said you can't think for other people only to present what I think to understand from all of these supernatural events.

Maybe one day I will write a book about it not to convince but to find people who can contribute to the questions I have and I'm always openminded but can't approve if my mind isn't satisfied or understands the underlying cause of the nonphysical aspects in our three-dimensional way of living.

Can it be demons, yes it can, but religiously we gave the name to the entities that enter our world and demons and angels are the more religious parts of the phenomena IMHO.

Now Science tends to divide those things and want's scientific proof that they seemingly can't find if they don't use a more spiritual approach to the phenomena that they clearly want to avoid because it will contaminate their science and alchemic way of searching for the truth.

It's just too hard to point a finger on issues and the phenomena itself.
And when we think to understand what it is and know the truth were satisfied and walk away never to tell a soul because in the end, it's all about the individual experience mankind has to face.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I understand your perspective.

But this is rather like a graduation test for the human race.

If we work together and solve this, the evil force in our world,

the deception about religion, spirituality and UFOlogy will die,

and the world will start to heal.

The evil force is not a being.. not a spirit.. not some invading force..

the evil force is our willingness to believe in those things,

when in fact it is something different entirely.

that is my perspective.

We are in a Chinese finger trap of our own devising.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Have you made your film public?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

originally posted by: vlawde
George was in it, and basically said there are things he can't talk about regarding the ranch.

What's that about? Why would he be prevented from talking about it (or choose not to talk about it)?

Is it because he's so chummy with Bigelow?

He signed a NDA. He can’t talk about the real stuff. So much for finding/sharing the truth...

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AllIsOne

No, for various reasons and because I have to get more of that kind of video's before I can come to any better conclusions than I've got now ..

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

If we work together and solve this, the evil force in our world, the deception about religion, spirituality and UFOlogy will die, and the world will start to heal.

Well, it's a nice gesture to say it like that but throughout the ages it never did. And duality always has ruled over mankind. Understanding would be feasible I think?
edit on 0b57America/ChicagoSun, 11 Feb 2018 11:02:57 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 11 Feb 2018 11:02:57 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I dunno man, you say George explains what he thinks it might be and then he names off several things, might be this or this or this or this. That is not a very good opinion or anything to go by. I mean I can say 8 different theories to the motive of the Las Vegas shooter but that means absolutely nothing.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

It's true , the part you say that something can actually connect with your mind not just to force but to explain how things work is just weird.

So it seems that this is going effectively starting to cloud people's minds?

Let's hope that sanity still keeps us thinking clear and I don't hope that this turns out to be some sort of targeted manipulation?

But , from what I see those days something sure is changing our world or view of the world

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Right and right --- something is interacting with our world --- and to what end this targeted manipulation??

The challenge I have found is to retain a rational mind when facing these extra- ordinary encounters. Seems that body/mind/spirit get shaken up. How much of this is intentional?, how much a byproduct of exposure to something so strange and beyond us?

Open mind, open heart, but strong body strong spirit.....not to leave my jugular exposed ....if I can help it!
To be a Boddhisatva and a warrior.

Again, I think we are facing more than just one set of beings.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You can say no all you want, but George is on record saying he signed a NDA re Skinnwalker ranch. What he can share about the phenomenon is limited and has to be in line with the contract he signed. I’m not blaming the man, but if you’re looking for unfiltered info George ain’t your man...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Humans are abducting aliens from their travels.

Space has an ancient manmade Bermuda triangle. Activated from the South pole. Just a galactic bear trap, a wormhole into our airspace.

All alien encounters are fugitive spottings. Escaped prisoners scrounging for supplies and figuring how to escape back to outer space.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Don't actually need his information, his body language was enough for me to partually understand what he meant.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If you are interested read the book "Aliens and why they are here" by Bryan Appleyard

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdKiller

Humans are abducting aliens from their travels.

Space has an ancient manmade Bermuda triangle. Activated from the South pole. Just a galactic bear trap, a wormhole into our airspace.

All alien encounters are fugitive spottings. Escaped prisoners scrounging for supplies and figuring how to escape back to outer space.

Ha! Dig it.
You may being sarcastic, but wtf do we know? I do believe some of these events are that random.
Anyhow, great plot for a sci fi.... write it before someone rips you off!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Is signing NDAs a common practice for a journalist?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join