It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp's opinion on what the phenomena might be

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is just a 3 minute clip from a longer movie by filmmaker Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell. Last year there was a brief video Jeremy shared on his website (since taken down) where he says he has video and documentation no one has seen about Skinwalker Ranch. George was in it, and basically said there are things he can't talk about regarding the ranch. If you're interested, here's the thread with all that info:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the 3 minute clip with George's opinion on what the phenomena might be:
www.facebook.com...

And here is the whole thing (50 minutes long) called Patient 17. I'm just heading out to work so I haven't had time to watch the whole thing:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 2/8/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I spent around 4 months in the Rockies very close to Skinwalker Ranch, staying out in the wilderness with no electricity, running water, or even a pillow.

I can tell you that staying up on those mountains, in that area, I had some interesting experiences and also the craziest, most incredible dreams I've ever had.

There is something to that place... I have no doubt about it. Wish I got to see it up close and personal...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

What is his opinion? I can't watch.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Basically that it's an intelligence from another reality, versus aliens from other planets. He talks about their possible motivations, how it messes with us (like at Skinwalker Ranch) and they've been interacting with us throughout history

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thank you

What are their possible motivations? How does it mess with us?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
He just speculates about the motivations, he hopes it's a 'learning curve' of some kind, but also maybe they just do it for fun, etc etc. Messing with us like how it messed with the NIDS researchers at Skinwalker. The camera getting ripped down while another camera was trained on it..and it didn't see anything take the camera down.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Basically that it's an intelligence from another reality, versus aliens from other planets. He talks about their possible motivations, how it messes with us (like at Skinwalker Ranch) and they've been interacting with us throughout history

All this sort of thinking is an outflow of JV's work in the 70's; it has colored the
"Phenonemon" and people's perceptions of it ever since.

You might note, that very few people have any original thoughts on this, but are
mainly just parroting a partially misunderstood version of his original theory.

Kev

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Interesting topic and "possible" explanation. I can see why some people believe these inter-dimensional beings are "demons," that try to mess with humans, because of their hatred of God.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The more I read, the more I think that about other dimensions.

String theory theorizes there are at least six other dimensions above or below our own- X,Y,Z and time (but time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so-thank you Douglas) and if something or someone could reappear or disappear at a whim such as ghosts, 'fairies', orbs etc leave a footprint in our dimension, why can't we find tangible evidence?

Maybe these other dimensions hold the clue because unless we unlock the secrets to travelling faster than light then kiss Einstein on the lips.
edit on 8-2-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I haven't totally dismissed that the folk behind TTS (Which is basically a certain group many of whom became NIDS crew to include George Knapp) are part of some disclosure preparation, but if so it's because something along the lines of the IDH is what we're dealing with rather than E.T.

And that WOULD raise some questions of the metaphysical sort.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Due to the excellent education I've received on ATS from yourself, MM and others,
about 99% of the UFOlogy field has been pretty locked down hard for what it is..
misperception.. misinformation.. natural Earthlights/Balls of Light (Ball Lightning)
with commensurate psychological effects..

We are now down to the "spooky" 1%.

Which is why I came to ATS in the first place.. to keep researching that from the
UFOlogical angle.. which I knew nothing about.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

In any of your conversations did you and Doc Jock talking about the British Project Condign?
edit on 8-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

In any of your conversations did you and Doc Jock talking about the British Project Condign?

Extensively.

Kev

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The thread below is also a discussion about the Patient Seventeen documentary.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of the research I did on the documentary. Was as follows.

The following link provides the testing result documents. Follow the link to the Patient Seventeen icon and scroll down to see the two reports.

www.extraordinarybeliefs.com...

The labs that provided them and the analytical chemists that over saw them.

www.northernanalytical.com...

Northern Analytical Laboratories, Inc. Londonderry , NH

Analysis by Peter Dickson analytical chemist

Approval by William Guidoboni Senior Analytical chemist

I’m not an analytical chemist so I can not provide insite into the reports. Two people on the documentary whom do not provide creditentials comment that :

“ The object in their possession is an intelligently manufactured object that contains elements that do no exist in this area of our galaxy. “ ( not exact quote)

I’m looking into getting a professional opinion on the reports . I encourage anyone else interested to do also.

Slante’

(post by KansasGirl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thank you,

Interesting thread 👍

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What George Knap in the end says is true, we aren't allowed to go beyond certain thresholds by them.
We can't go back to the moon because it's there's to not to control us particularly but to keep the eath itself save from not being destroyed by us or our orbital vendettas used violently.

They are benevolent to certain points where catastrophic events that harm the earth or any other planet gets disturbed.
we only are allowed to pursue space and using planets benevolently.

They are Masters of dimensions and creators of order and planets and stars within galaxies and do accompany our souls when we die.

One Might say they practically made us or helped to create us, and are slowly trying to make them aware amongst us, now we finally are on the path of discovering and experimenting with things as extradimensional fields and physics and the deeper understanding of it all.

It doesn't say we are allowed to know everything or even do everything. Because if it's going too far when it comes to destroying Earth they will say that we don't have the right to inherit the Earth at this point.

The fact disclosure doesn't' happen maybe because they choose when it happens or to whom it's being told to.
They aren't that happy imo if it happens like it's some kind of theatre and everything will change from that moment on because if we think that way we might put on tin foil hats for the rest of our lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join