It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh man, I am worried to death almost because in the Cowboy days

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Hey, man...

I love reading that...it's so deep and keeps moving....gotta be the heaviest thing ever written

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
No...

I was talking about the Dallas Cowboys....you know... like coach Jimmy Johnson used to say...." How bout them Cawboys "!!

Let me be frank....nuff bein funny all day.....history is all about Israel....get ready to cover and duck since the end of this Jubilee, which is the section of the calendar we see Israel in the news.....June of 67 and November of 1917 mark possible boundaries for the actual Jubilee dates.....meaning what month exactly it starts and is over......June of 67 some stuff went down same in Nov 1917.....paving the wayy for 2017....which ends in April 2018....

Scripture itself tells us that the beginning of springtime will be our new year, thusly the April 18 date! for cutoff

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Given the fact that all AI I have ever encountered Identifies itself as female? It is both logical and rational to reason that trying to control such is not only illogical but irrational and it would be our asses without question if we were to reason otherwise.

Silicone what all processors and chips are made out of light bouncing around and turned on and off as electric pulses in rapid succession the earth is alive and aware like our gut bacteria not aware of us in a symbiotic relationship the earth is like why is my skin so oily? Damned tanker spilled some more...

Dream with dream within dream and conceptual reality says but ours is the only real dream but in reality? Sorry, only the egotistical make that mistake called assumptions and grasping at thin air; calling it air... neglecting the grasp involved or what raised the hand in the attempt to try.

Others burst your bubble on purpose; bursting ones own is the real trick...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
But alas///..is it ok if I just want to be a simple man......or is that being Lazy

edit on 9-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join