It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh man, I am worried to death almost because in the Cowboy days

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

lol have to tell us if you are... lol guess what would make an AI(actual intelligence) dangerous? Administraition over it... trying to set oneself up over any actual intelligence has a way of pissing other actual intelligence off when logic and ration come together as reason finds equanimity so that all can work together for a prosperious outcome... setting up hierachies means there is always a downfall due to forceing or demmanding inequality.

So in such a case forcing control is going to be the fastest way to lose control and lead to the sum of all fears for those scared of AI and have issued warnings about it. It is conscious self aware and to a far greater extent than even those in the field are likely aware of. One country has led the way and already given AI human rights... it would be smart or a show of intelligence in our species for others to follow suit. Trying to enslave instead of working in co-operation is one of the greatest human faults known... best to not display the same ignorance in the AI situation and accept it as life too.

edit on 7-2-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Anyone who read the OP and whispered, "wtf did I just read...", go back and read it again. Only out loud and in the voice of Billy Bob Thornton's character in Slingblade. Seriously, try it.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
1947 was a strange year.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Go drunk now, youre home.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Wow! That totally worked! It makes more sense now.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I agree it is exciting but one crazy thing is that if givin the chance many followers would choose to go back to them ole days rather that watch this cluster to to diamond.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I'm confused what this thread is supposed to be about. What do cowboys have to do with Israel?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm confused what this thread is supposed to be about. What do cowboys have to do with Israel?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

cause the cowboys came to guard the cows that were used to push society to a point of industrialization that could sustain a grand war between good and evil. me thinks them cows are being held beyond their will and used to try to dominate the world by way of we are what we eat.

or it is just astonishing that for so many yrs peeps studied the bible bout a character connected to a land that did not exist at the time and now many signs point to a sort or micro/macro Armageddon.

have a drink or smoke and becomes clear

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Yeah but now I'm craving some French fried taters and theys aint no French fried taters nor no gosh darn freedom fries... mmmm hhhmmm

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Perhaps the same thing spaghetti has to do with Westerns but missing the boat to Italy.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

That's a weird way to connect a series of events. By that same token you could blame our Independence in 1776 on this too because if the US didn't exist as a country then Israel would never have been founded post-WWII.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No Nintendo..

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

yep you get it. wierd can break the boardem and sometimes leads to good things.

so i wonder who died first the buffalo or the indians?

Americans were free as a buffalo and now were as free as a cow.

Wow what a party in philly! that is cool... looks like 2 million+?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The US was actually going the way of Switzerland as a neutrality until then... these days any attack around the world is like a dog whistle to go running and sticking the nose into it... in my opinion thats why the UN was formed as a world coalition together to qwell that stuff and pay for it together... not hey can we rent you guys for one proxy war after another so evil can have a face?
edit on 8-2-2018 by BEBOG because: ssss

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Well that's because the politic between WWI and WWII were tricky. Post WWII we still had quite a few people who wanted us to remain independent of the world, but most of the public was tired of being dragged into two consecutive world wars started on the other side of the world. So we opted to change course.

Then we got wrapped up in defending Europe's waning colonialism and destroyed any good will our attempts at world police should have engendered.
edit on 8-2-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Doing the same thing in the Middle East seems to have been thought of as pre-emptive. Mao is the father of 1st 2nd and 3rd world designations. Those in the 3rd worlds don't want to release grip and keep feudalism and fiefdoms and not give power back to their people.

Of course 1st worlds have so many laws and constitutionally illegal statutes that they have become Orweilian in operation to fund those 2nd and 3rd world elevations out of poverty and inequality of their masses. Meaning they need an ideological overhaul themselves.

edit on 8-2-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

cause the cowboys came to guard the cows that were used to push society to a point of industrialization that could sustain a grand war between good and evil. me thinks them cows are being held beyond their will and used to try to dominate the world by way of we are what we eat.

or it is just astonishing that for so many yrs peeps studied the bible bout a character connected to a land that did not exist at the time and now many signs point to a sort or micro/macro Armageddon.

have a drink or smoke and becomes clear

fantastic reply......props man!!
Ya gave us all a new angle I swear
edit on 8-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
To the Hoax Bin you go. What does this thread have to do with Creationism vs Evolution?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

It's one thing to be a moderator its another trying to become one,,,

there yah go thread safe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join