It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff attempts to set up meeting foriegn government agents to get dirt on trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: howtonhawky

How do you know that the Russian comedians don’t work for Russian intelligence? Foreigners pranking our elected leaders are not trustworthy.

ROFLMAO... you are making a false assumption... There are Russian comedians, and there are pranksters all over the world...
But anyway, we know people like you actually believe the other "left-wing lie" that if you don't accept the whole "Russia Trump collusion" etc that you must be a Russian bot, or are getting paid by Putin himself or his government"...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenGlass
The entire argument against Trump Jr just went *poof*.

Politicians always try to find dirty secrets that their opponents have. When politicians find dirt on their opponents they release videos talking about those "secrets". The difference is that using what was known to be fake and false rumors, the dossier, as evidence to spy on the Trump campaign, and on Trump including after becoming U.S. President is illegal. Lying to the FISC or FISA courts is illegal.

What's more, not sure if anyone has pointed this out. All of the judges of the FISC were selected and appointed by Obama. Only one was replaced by President Trump. It could even be that the FISA court themselves were in on this hoax.
edit on 8-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy... wouldn't surprise me if he completely believed it.

Not sure who Schiff's "handlers" are... but the guy has drank so much Blue !RUSSIA! Koolaid he looks like Papa Smurf. NO ONE is selling the narrative more than this guy... he must have some really nasty stuff in his skeleton closet... and no, I'm not talking about being gay.

Something ELSE in his closet.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

If a Russian approached me trying to enlist me in political activities, I would call FBI immediately.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Lol. You can believe that if you want.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

See...i would fimd a way out politely and try to avoid them in the future. Snitches get stitches and i got a family.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Me too. If the operatives threaten your family, they are dead anyway. Might as well stand against treason.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Over the last week I've seen your posts and they've all been a variation on what you said here... Aka bla bla "the real news didn't say it"

1. Your tank really is that far on E that this is all you got left isn't it?

2. "The real news"? You mean those guys something like 13% of the public still trusts according to polls?

3. 13%? But Hillary actually WON the popular vote! (Remember you and your friends telling us this over and over?) But if only 13% of people still believe "the real news" even if they're ALL DEMOCRATS (who since they won the popular vote and all I'll say make up at least 52% of the population) well wouldn't that mean that even best case scenario, the MAJORITY of Your fellow Democrats disagree with you on them being "the real news?"

Wow

Kinda sucks to be the one and only thing you try to beat the "evil alt right" over the head with in every single thread without skipping a single one EVER when even the majority of your side thinks they're full of s*** too!

It just must REALLY suck to be you lately

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

i don't understand how comments from op can be removed for thread drift and off topic.
i believe schiff is stupid enough to be fooled like this
i think it needs to be investigated and if proven any committees he is on need to drop him
i think also he needs to be charged with loan act violation and given a large fine
he is a democrat there could be video of him in middle of times square shooting someone and msm would either not report it or sayhe did it in self defense.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

It depends on the letter in front of your political party

(R) = opposition research

(D) = collusion

There, fixed it for you.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: Vector99

It depends on the letter in front of your political party

(R) = opposition research

(D) = collusion

There, fixed it for you.

Yea no, that's not how real life works. I was fairly accurate on my assessment, and my assessment on your reply is you are ignorant.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Feb 9, 2018

The White House has approved and signed-off to release the SCHIFF-DIMocrat Memo. It's just a matter of Schiff and the House Intelligence Committee making it public now.

STORY: www.rollcall.com...

I wonder if aDAM Schiff included in his Memo that he tried to get naked photos of the President?
edit on 2/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Welcome to the "Not So Nice Age". All the Dimocratic Nutz that's fit to print!

edit on 10-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join