It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Earth Day Birthday Robert Nesta Marley O.M

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It would have been Bob's 73rd Birthday today.

Bob is my hero. I just want to do what Jesus and Bob want. Bob was baptized a Christian into the Church of his Christian King The Emperor Haile Selassie, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

Yes, He has prevailed allright; through Haile, through Bob, through every fighting Christian, through all the ages, even in clowns like me against all the odds.

Onward Christian Souljahs, march off to war. Fight the good fight.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL HERO. I LOVE YOU AND THINK OF YOU EVERY DAY.

Thank you for setting my mind free with your music and helping me to see it from another point of view. Bless!

edit on 6-2-2018 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:37 AM
    link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:57 AM
    link   
    Here is one and here is two for me, Bob and Peter. C'mon, people, they are about as prophetic as prophetic can be. You do not spot it because you think other cultures and classes are beneath you. God never did it like that. HE always chooses the meek. Christ was born in a stable like a cow giving birth, to be FRANK-IN-SENSE. David was just a guitar playing, songwriting shepherd boy out in the fields, Moses was a man who had killed a man and was slow of speech, Paul had even been involved in the slaughter of his fellow Hebrew Christians, John wrote Revelation as a fugitive, "running like a fugitive" in his little cave after being exiled there on the prison island just for his faith.

It all seems so plain as day to me, but unfortunately you do not have my joy and my faith. I wish you did, surely. One day He will tread down the nations.

Two prophets of JAH have stood before you, humanity. You did not see it. They were hidden from your view that way for certain purposes. They are prophet enough for me, I tell you.

Yes, all beasts and false prophets are FIRED before my eyes. All I can say after that is they better repent because God works through nature and HE will afflict you with all manner of mental, physical and spiritual sores if you don't play it right.

Even through most of Bob's career he thought Haile was God and Christ. His people were so fractured that they needed their Messiah. In a way he was right, but wrong also. Bob was humbled by his illness and turned to Christ in the hour of his need.

I watch it all here from little eye that is beamed through wires and from the sky. Bob and Peter, The Wailers! A big shout out to Bunny, too. He is still with us. Listen to what Bunny has to say:

THE WAILERS:

Spiritual!

edit on 6-2-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

join