It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world as we know it.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So how long from this post do you think we have until SHTF? Go ahead, get your smirk started, but do read on...

First some background:
In a previous long and winding thread I struggled relentlessly to find a flaw in the data. Time and time again I was proven wrong, there was no flaw in the data.

This meant that what I saw (Aug 7 2017 9:15PM Atlanta) was not a normal eclipse involving just the diameter of the Earth, but rather an eclipse from what was near the Earth. A surrounding influx of cosmic material condensing around the planet, perhaps mostly (or only) near the Earth-Moon gravity well. (surely lacking proper terminology)

A large portion of the top of the moon was eclipsed as I had discussed through text messages with someone at that time, of whom claimed they went and seen it maybe 30 minutes after receiving message and was at least 5 miles from my perspective.

Afterward, the huge amount of ice molecules would then slowly get pulled into the atmosphere and lead to the 4 hurricanes that lined up in the following weeks.

As I've mentioned before, this likely has been happening since the time that 24 foot tall mushrooms covered the Earth, or since the time 115 Ton Sauropods could run around despite having femurs only twice diameter of modern 6 ton elephant. Or maybe it only goes back to the time giraffe sized dinosaurs could fly. Anyhow, you get the point. Or you will once you get done with your Google searches anyway. For good measure, might as well check that you can't find any adjectives relating to size in any space garden experiments.

So, now that you understand the gravity of the situation, let's check what else might we look for after knowing this.

We might look for red herrings/intentional distractions. After requesting people to pay very close attention to start/stop times of eclipses I then seen someone post a laughably easy-to-debunk video on how fast the moon had "sped up". Of course it was just fast moving clouds.

I should mention- when I seen the extended eclipse there were quite a bit of fast moving clouds in the upper atmosphere. I feel extremely lucky that I caught a break in the clouds and so did the person I was texting. Perhaps the fast moving clouds were actually part of the cosmic cloud falling into lower place. Perhaps it was even predicted, and perhaps expected to entirely cover the sky to the point of not seeing the moon at all. Maybe in the past it's never in such perfect conditions to cause such a visible eclipse.

So I started paying attention to the SOHO satellite imagery of CME's.

After I suspected it accidentally captured the projectiles that set off the Hawaii missile alarm (just do the math on timing/location/velocity) I sent off a message asking why the satellite seemed misaligned given the perspective of the plantets in images seemed not to be aligning with the expected orbit of the satellite.

Anyhow, if they are nuking ice comets, then I'd expect there would be a need for more nukes. Unfortunately I found that something like "needing more nukes" was mentioned in the news a while ago.

They've since taken down the live feed of the coronal mass ejection video loop. It's not been updated since I've posed the question and had mentioned the uptick in cosmic activity.

Also, there could be radioactive material falling to Earth in some instances, so check your Geiger counters. You can get them very cheap and very accurate at less than $100 on Amazon. As an aside- I'm eager for more people to come forward on if they also have seen their Geiger counter alarm for each and every overhead plane or alarming at other especially odd (and pattern repeating) moments. Surely I'm not a mutant, and if I am, surely not the only one. I have something very strange going on and need to figure it out. If I was a superstitious fellow I'd say it's like a beacon reflex.

Don't pay attention to the distractors. They'll pull out of the closet their elongated human/pig hybrid heads along with new pyramid voids every time there's a need to distract. It's a warning to be alert of what's in the magicians other hand at that moment.

Also keep an eye towards the Sun. If you have a slight case of ACHOO syndrome (as I do) then Rah Bless you, but keep watch in general direction anyway.
edit on 5-2-2018 by apdjbs1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I read it twice, some parts three. Thinking back for quite some time, SOHO does tend to go off line during certain events. I'm sure the system was fine, just not available for public view. I also have to believe that there has to be more than a passing effect from crossing the ecliptic plane. For the past decade my job requires to be up early, drive and then work in a shop where I get to see a large part of the night sky for quite a bit. Incoming objects are far more common now. I've wondered if crossing the universe axis is a bit like reversing phases on a 3ph motor, still runs but opposite direction.
Thanks.
I did look up the mushroom bit.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Oh bugger have you any idea when?. Have we got time to prepare?.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ebb and flow, fellow passenger. Everything is as it should be.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: apdjbs1

We were all thinking it, someone had to do it, it may as well have been me...

I'm definitely going to be paying more attention to this sort of thing a lot more from now on.

I'd always thoight Gravity was responsible for the size of animals and fauna in past eons, then I realised that Gravity, as our understanding of physics goes, is tied to the mass of the planet, and we would know (one would assume) if something happened to add enough mass to the planet to increase gravity, in our [pre-] history,.
edit on 5/2/18 by djz3ro because: I had to add a [

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Are you referring to Nibiru?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
if the world ends, it ends. i couldn't care less. this planet is a disaster, and it's rulers are maniacs. the ordinary people are meat in the machine, nothing more. livestock. sheep etc.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
were nuking comets yall!
is it like that movie with aerosmith?
or the one with morgan freeman?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Jesus!!! In that last photo from SOHO I can see a giant spaceship shaped like a bird but more importantly I can see the starship Enterprise.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed I wasn't sure what we were looking at, but I see it now. The Enterprise has got this guys. No need to worry.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'll try to address everyone's comments -

First, sorry my post was not clear. I was just trying to get this out using the shortest amount of words and wasn't paying close enough attention to the clarity. So that's probably why you have to read it multiple times to put it all together. Please do fact-check everything and correct me anywhere I'm wrong.

As for Niberu: No. In my opinion there is no "Niberu" and that is likely another planned distraction which some people might unknowingly become a useful tool by echoing that idea. The Sun was born with a twin that some people label "Nemisis", but it is said it has long since vanished from the orbit. Perhaps it is still out there in a massively wide orbit and pushing back against the solar wind from our sun with it's own solar wind and thus taking away our protection from the outer cosmic nebula. So it is possible that is what caused the influx of cosmic ice, but in my opinion unlikely. I'm not a scientist, just speculating.

My opinion is that it was simply a matter of already being in a location in space that had greater amounts of dust and ice. Perhaps every August and September is like that for being in that position Earth travels around the Sun. Oh! Just realized a new question. Does anyone know which months occur when the Earth is the leading edge of the Sun's orbit around the galaxy? In other words, it would be interesting to know if August occurs at a time when Earth is the lead bird breaking through the cosmic debris that didn't get swept up...Or to change it around, which month occurs when Earth is squarely behind the Sun during this flight. I don't know why I didn't think about that sooner!

As for mass accumulation, yes I understand it's commonly accepted that Earth one day billions of years ago said "I've had enough", but that's not only ridiculous it also flies in the face of the giraffe sized flying dinosaurs among other things. It's like calling nebula "interstellar fluff". It's a misleading huge pile of comfort food. It's not healthy and the Earth is getting bloated. Maybe that's why they are drilling into deep under-ocean caverns to drain some of that water. Not to reduce mass of course, but to keep oceans from rising. Maybe its also why fracking gets such an environmental pass. I have no idea, I'm not a scientist, but Perhaps the Pentagon's "lost" $6.5 trillion dollars could buy a few pumps to continuously push that extra water deep underground.

I particularly like the response from the one turkey that says "relax, I can't remember a time of having greater harmony with the farmers"...said the day before ThanksGiving. Carrington Events happen, and so does public panic...which is fine as long as your first to panic. Ok, too strong of terminology, but carefree isn't exactly a better survival technique.

The magnetic shield is weakening and I can imagine that means a greater ability to see what I witnessed that night 8-7-17 at 9:15pm Atlanta: influx of cosmic materials (probably mostly ice molecules) which first was trapped in Earth/moon gravity (creating an extended viewing of lunar eclipse) while the clouds were getting pulled down into the upper atmosphere. Typically this would probably block the entire sight of moon, but I feel we got lucky with having high speed winds sporadically wisping the clouds away.

As for nuking comets - yes, it most certainly will work if it's far enough away or if its small enough size. I don't see how that's so unbelievable, but it's not my job to educate. Just brainstorming. There will always be those that don't understand brainstorming, and that's usually the fearful or unenlightened.

This site would not exist if everyone had indisputable proof of what they suggest because it wouldn't be ATS.
edit on 5-2-2018 by apdjbs1 because: Hopefully there will not be too many distractors playing coy.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I still have no clue what this thread is about.

maybe after a few more pages it may get clearer.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sorry there is no end of the world. You won't know until it's too late. Nothing to see here, just the usual.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You do know that hurricanes are created due to warm ocean waters and the Coriolis Effect, right?

Ice and cold water has the opposite effect.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I don't know how billions of tons of incoming icey clouds would effect the much warmer oceans, but maybe it would slowly create a number of vortexes as the warm ocean air rises. Maybe something similar would also occur in the opposite direction, as in if a comet vaporized into hot gases in atmosphere. Seems like NASA could redirect comets to stop hurricanes that way if there were enough comets already in a pre-planned orbit to be able to choose one for appropriate timing.

Maybe the comet that hit Russia unannounced a few years ago was such a test. Maybe that caused the flooding that occurred in China weeks later. I don't know, have no idea, just brainstorming.

Anyhow, mass (gravity) is increasing and I don't know how to prove it other than looking at the impossible size of prehistoric life, and the fact about the ocean floor expansion or the "new" discovery that the ocean water penetrates far far deeper than was once believed. I remember decades ago being told in school that scientists were unsure how all the water got here. Heh...even then I knew it came from space, so why the cover. Because the next questions lead to: Earth "as we know it" will end (for humanity) in a big crunch (over a long painful back aching time), so run along and go play. :-)

Maybe its best to not know.

edit on 5-2-2018 by apdjbs1 because: Had to break up Great Wall of Text that could be seen from space.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This might be a little over my head, but I'm here to read what you've got to say even If I have to read it another 3 times. I can see that you've put some time and thought into this.

Would like to see where this goes.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Ice sublimates upon atmospheric entry. It becomes water vapor. The amount that hits the Earth, via space, is very insignificant compared to the amount of actual solid objects (around 13,000 things on average per day).

It would not raise or lower ocean temps or have any effect on ocean currents.

Unless it was a heavy bombardment....in which case neither you or I would be having this conversation, as that would be devastating to the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well something is going on with the position of the planet. For the last year sunsets have been slightly out of place just a little to the southwest instead of directly west. Not every single day but some days. I've posted about this and had friends from other countries agree. Does anyone else notice this? Also there has been an uptake in articles about earth being overdue for a pole shift. I just read one from Newsweek the other day quoting NASA. www.newsweek.com...

It's also obvious there is unrest among people with means. Here is a Forbes article about the movement of wealthy people purchasing land in certain areas.
www.forbes.com...

The worker in Hawaii who was "responsible" for setting off the nuclear warning was first reported to " not be cooperating with the investigation" now says he thought the drill was real 100 percent. www.nbcnews.com...

I don't pretend to know what is happening...it sure does feel like there might be something going on. What it really is will we ever know? Is it natural or manmade? Is it insurance to take our eyes off the ball in case of some huge political happening? Is it really natural and they have no control? Scary times people. Our family moved out of city range over this last summer for a variety of reasons we are now living in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. I sure hoped we picked a good location for whatever SHTF!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The sun only sets due west on two days of the year. It's currently setting southwest for me, like it does every year, because it's winter. Give it a couple of months and you'll be thinking it's setting too far north.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Show me the Soho images either side of the timestamps of the ones you already posted. If anything was there it would be visible for hours and hours in the images.

Oh wait, nothing is in them.

Never mind

Just another nibiru thread by someone who doesn't understand even the basics of orbital mechanics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join