It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

office of OST in the secret service and 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
the OST aka office of secure transport is part of NNSA. they are tasked with securing and transporting nuclear materials and weapons.

why was a member of OST in building 7 on 9-11-2001?

i know the secret service had an office in the building but this man told the camera man they were the last two in the building and they proceeded to run out.

why task this man with evacuation?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
We had Sensors throughout NYC that centralized to Tower 7. So what do you know about OST and NNSA?
a reply to: penroc3

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
we......

a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Anyone have any links to any..... thing?

Just that I don't know what any of this is based on.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
I thought it was ATS procedure to supply links when creating a thread unless it was in skunkworks

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
A quick google search of 'OST 9/11' I found this link
www.intellihub.com...

It comes with a video but I haven't watched it all or listened to it as I'm at work and my phone is about to die. Sorry

Edit: once I get a chance I'll try watching the video and see what it's about. I did skip through the video with no sound on and the video is someone recording inside WTC 7 (I'm presuming) and a man appears wearing what looks like a hazmat hood. This could mean anything though he could of been wearing it due to all the dust and crap floating about. If I get time after work which isn't for another 5 hours I'll sit down and watch the video and see what it's all about. I'll try and add some text from the link too
edit on 5-2-2018 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

Even if that was the case that seems more like something NEST teams or whatever they were called pre 9/11 would be montering, and he said the building was empty and they both needed to go now.

OST is all about the movement of special nuclear materials and devices(warheads). So what was that man there to move?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Pretty sure the video of this guy was included in the movie Loose Change. It's been awhile since I watched but yes, it's been noted before his presence all hazmatted up was super strange. I mean, just one of the many glaringly ridiculous red flags!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Imbedding the video for people to see without clicking on links

It's filmed by someone walking around the debris. I'm actually trying my best to research a few things on my lunch break. The man in the question with the 'hazmat' hood is William Bennette who claims is secret service OST (office of secure transport). Reading the comments on YouTube for the video some people claim Bennette wasn't OST but just secret service who happened to be in the building

As to why he was the only one left and in charge of evacuating I'm not sure but a YouTube comment put it in a way was why was he needed to help evacuating when anyone in the building, after two planes hit the WTC, would of not needed anyone to tell them to evacuate. I know if I was in the building at the time I would of been on my toes and well gone before anyone suggested evacuating.

Bennette is also seen carrying two bags with the letters VRU which I'm lead to believe means Victim Rescue Unit. This has made people believe that the mask he has on has nothing to do with anything nuclear or hazardous material but more of a mask to help the victim breathe clean air

Watch the video and maybe have a research for yourselves. I'm not the cleverest of people plus also I'm a Brit so I haven't a clue on American terminology, what departments are housed in what buildings etc etc. I just thought I'll try my hands at a little investigating. Sorry if my reply is not worth anything. I'd attempt a bit more digging but I have to go back to work and I still haven't eaten my dinner yet

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I think he is with OST and just gave his real job title in a moment of stress and not expecting to run into anyone let alone a guy with a camera.

that hood is a fire escape last ditch to escape smoke. it clearly has no shielding or filters for bio or nuclear threats. maybe a way to hide his face, but im thinking he had a good idea the dust was not great to be breathing.

if he was with the OST im sure he isn't anymore or is in a very normal job role.

I've run into these types and they are usually very close knit and RARELY seen and never do their job alone. So i doubt we will find this man.
edit on 5-2-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Warning...probable debunk coming up.

OST is a secret service post - Operations Support Technician.

He clearly says he is Secret Service, the Office for Secure Transportation is not a Secret Service department, and in response to the question "how do you want your title" he says OST.
Title...not department.

Link to OST job review on glassdoor

He is also the same guy who was charged for theft following the event, William Bennette was described as a secret service officer who held the role of 'technician'

New York Times Article - William Bennette

Seems fairly straightforward to me.

Cheers
Robbie
edit on 6-2-2018 by stratsys-sws because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: stratsys-sws

very valid reasoning , it was easy to mix up title and department

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You're definitely not the only one, people have created whole web sites based on that sentence in the video!

Cheers
Robbie

top topics

join