It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing evidence of Atlantis kept from the public

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The one most important reason I don't think that Egyptians built the pyramids is that we have academicians making the forceful and demanding statement that Egyptians built the pyramids and ridiculing people who doubt that.

And because there are pyramids on every continent. Did Egyptians travel all over the world and build them all? No way. Was it so easy to do that anyone back then could just create these mega structures?

And if this ability is so prosaic and pyramids are nothing to make a fuss over, then why did the US government/Military cover up and hide the one in Alaska?

Perhaps The ancient city of Babylon wasn't just a city, it was a global super-power.
edit on 4-2-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is a great thread. Obviously there is a whole lot to prove or disprove in relation to Egyptian history. A fascinating subject with far too many barriers obstructing the truth.

OP, job well done linking all this information together. Don’t let the haters get you down...some people are born to be a menace to society.

Joe Rogan has had some great podcasts about Egypt. He’s about due for another one I think.

Joe Rogan-John Anthony West
edit on 4-2-2018 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
In to watch vids later, thank you

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Jimmy crack corn and you don't care.
Look everyone goes for the big three , but none is willing to look at the mastabas and the simple evolution of placing one at top the other, c'mon peeps give establishment archeologists some credit, yes they could be wrong at times but not so widely off the charts.

Was there greater connection between desperately separated regions?? maybe, but that remains to be seen.

Older complex cultures or civilizations?? well Gobleki Tepi , but truly grand civilizations?? how so when we didn't even invent farming or just taming wild animals those conditions have to be met before we can say yeah! that's definitely a thing..unless Ancient Aliens??.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Jimmy crack corn and you don't care.
Look everyone goes for the big three , but none is willing to look at the mastabas and the simple evolution of placing one at top the other, c'mon peeps give establishment archeologists some credit, yes they could be wrong at times but not so widely off the charts.

Was there greater connection between desperately separated regions?? maybe, but that remains to be seen.

Older complex cultures or civilizations?? well Gobleki Tepi , but truly grand civilizations?? how so when we didn't even invent farming or just taming wild animals those conditions have to be met before we can say yeah! that's definitely a thing..unless Ancient Aliens??.

Yeah like farming is the endall.

That's what you say, along with mainstream quackademics.

"What?! No farming?! it didn't happen!"

People that last year were beating each other with sticks moved 100 ton blocks of stone.

OH Wait! Need to grow some pumpkins first, then we have the time to do it.

"Grab a rock people, need to chop out an 170 ton obelisk!"

"WTF is an oblisk?"

"what's a ton?"

"what's 170?"

"shut up and grab that rope"

"anyone know wtf we're doing?"

"but but my pumpkins!"

"POUND THAT ROCK!"

"And get free beer!!"

"YAY!"

edit on 2 5 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

but but my pumpkins!" 

"POUND THAT ROCK!" 

"And get free beer!!" 

"YAY!" 

But, but no wheat, barley or pumpkin no beer..

edit on 5-2-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Well gee, if some youtuber says it, it MUST be true!

That doesn't make it untrue though...

I'm not gonna watch the vids, but the hypothesis of the existence of Atlantis is untrue, so...

Harte

I think that's one of the most ignorant statements I've ever read.

Yeah, the wisdom of the Quackademics.

There is something going on...

Nice...once NewEarth is on the scene we have acess to professional level research and a logical mindset....she is a wonderfull addition to histories list of Truth Seekers.Her work is and will be even more important as we begin to uncoil our OneTrue Humanitarian History.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

She makes some good points and asks some good questions.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

but but my pumpkins!" 

"POUND THAT ROCK!" 

"And get free beer!!" 

"YAY!" 

So who is taking care of the farm and making the beer?

Tight schedule I guess.

So no dovision of labor?

Everyone was a stone expert?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

but but my pumpkins!" 

"POUND THAT ROCK!" 

"And get free beer!!" 

"YAY!" 

So who is taking care of the farm and making the beer?

Tight schedule I guess.

So no division of labor?

Everyone was a stone expert?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

She makes some good points and asks some good questions.

She has taken one MASSIVE BITE in terms of the challenges she has CowGirled up to IMHO.

She has jumped into the middle of the haystack and has begun sorting things out.....knowing the needle is there she is being quite detailed and trying not to miss a thing....lol...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER WORK AND HER HUMOR....I do believe she is missing the biggest termination and starting points however...I just cannot decide if she is intentionally avoiding them or not....I feel she is being intentional because of her expanded perspectives....the same ways I do....you can FRAME the big picture but you can never FINISH IT.....you have to leave it hanging.....its the healthy thing to do.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Quit digging up ancient septic systems, youre spreading diseases!

All this ancient stuff was just fertilizer factories. No aliens, Atlanteans are made up. Move along, nothing to see!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Just as well we have thousands of professional scientists and archaeologists examining all of this stuff, if there was something to be found along these lines, we'd find it. And prove it. With science.

Unfortunately there's not a shred of evidence for any of these massive claims.

Which is disappointing. I'd love them to be true.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Just be grateful that i found the time yesterday to provide what i did.

I think posters are glad you brought this here, however, its just YouTube videos with a brief description of 'Jimmy says this' and 'Jimmy does this'

The title of your thread is

Astonishing evidence of Atlantis kept from the public

can you highlight what that is?

Is there anything new, evidence wise, that shows Atlantis existed as an actual place and what is the evidence that its being kept from the public?

the main point of your thread which I assume is what the title is, can be discussed by all without the need to go through so many videos.

There's nothing stopping you from looking into it yourself and providing all that i didnt. Dont have the time? neither do i.

I know it can be frustrating posters being critical of your thread, however,

If you can answer the 2 questions asked above that explains what the astonishing evidence is then there really isn't anything anybody can say.

Like I said you have done a basic summary of the videos but haven't said in your own words what your title suggests

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Youngsters remember this....treat old people who have lied to you or who protect the old liars against your inquisitions WITH EXTREME PREDJUDICE...ATTACK THEM IMMEDIATLY AND RELENTLESSLY....EMBATTLE THEM .....because they are now weak......do NOT RESPECT ANYONE who lies to you about Humanities past in any way shape nor form....these are the most evil of all humans.

'Attacking elders' helps bury the past. Pretty arrogant considering they lived it, not you.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

So youre just too lazy, got it. Thanks for confirming my suspicion. It's good to know the information was important enough for you to post hours of video but not quite important enough for you to take seriously enough to devote the same amount of time researching and creating an informed post.

Guess I should just be happy you think it a waste of your time but not a waste of ours.

Each video is 10 to 20 minutes long, they are concise, and non biased. Just presenting evidence and asking questions. Why should the OP go to the trouble of repeating what’s already in the videos? I realise not everyone can view the videos but in threads like this is tough tomato’s really. Not everyone can view academic papers behind pay walls either..

With in the first few minutes of the first video I learnt there is a hole at the top of the Sphinx head. Something I’m sure many didn’t previously know either. It could be said it’s lazy not to view the videos, it could also be said it takes just as long if not longer to read information than view it. So I have no idea what you’re so disgruntled about.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Your Plato comments are a logical fallacy.

Such as:

Plato wrote some fiction, therefore Atlantis is also fiction.

Not to mention the fact that a few words written by Plato shouldn’t be taken as the only evidence for the existence of a widespread culture that left archaeological features behind to be repurposed by another civilization. Is it possible a relatively advanced culture existed prior to those of Mesopotamia? It’s possible. Did they harness the power of electricity or other recent technological developments? Most likely not. However, there is actually enough similarities between some aspects of several cultures to suggest a common influence from a pre-existing civilization that has not been adequately catalogued for a few reasons. Primarily, that some of their works have been falsely attributed to other cultures, such as the Sphinx, possibly.

I’m not attacking you personally Harte, but it seems there is little intellectual courage anymore in academia. What’s wrong with saying “possibly”? Academics are so egotistical that they know what they know, and are unwilling to entertain other/new ideas...often in the face of new perspectives or information.

Anthropology is marred by a list of its famed practitioners who had many things quite wrong. However, at their time were celebrated, emulated, and responsible for teaching the field in university.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

To be fair, there certainly are considerations out there that point to far older civilizations building the core structures of some of the pyramids around the world, and that other civilizations found them and added on top of them. Hell, we know that to be true for the Mesoamerican cultures as a fact, but who is to say that every pyramid dates to the times noted by the acknowledged experts in the related fields?

Experts are wrong all of the time--hell, look at the recent revelations about the expansive Mayan civilization in Guatemala:

The study estimates that roughly 10 million people may have lived within the Maya Lowlands, meaning that kind of massive food production might have been needed.

“That is two to three times more (inhabitants) than people were saying there were,” said Marcello A. Canuto, a professor of Anthropology at Tulane University.

TIME

The "people" that Professor Canuto is referencing are "experts" in that field.

They were wrong, and not just a little wrong, but 200%-300% wrong, which also dramatically affects what is "known" about that area and its civilization at the time.

The stacked-mastaba idea could be wrong, or just partially wrong. Hell, I suppose that it could be completely correct, too, but there are too many unanswered questions--questions brought up by channels like Brigh Insight--to be certain that the hypothesis is correct.

While I like applying the Occam's-razor approach to most things--and the stacked-mastaba hypothesis has logical merit in some instance--there's enough evidence providing more questions than answers to show us that we don't have it (human history and construction timelines) absolutely correct right now, no matter what the experts and those who use the appeal-to-authority fallacy say.

One must understand--most things that would be associated with truly ancient cultures (not 6,000 years old) would be "biodegradable" or prone to succumbing to erosion fairly quickly, and so to say that we fully understand the whens and whos behind farming and animal domestication is based on remaining evidence, but that doesn't mean that it's a complete picture. And don't get me started on what glaciation and ice ages would do to such evidence in some places--a city dump is easy to locate when everything is in one giant mount, but scatter it over hundreds of miles, and good luck finding what you're looking for. The resultant ice melts would do the same to other areas.

I think that our understanding of human (or related) history on this planet is about as solid as a natural sponge--we have a lot of connecting fibers that look like a solid object, but in reality, there are more holes than there are connected portions. It's similar to the understanding matter in the universe--we "know" that there is dark matter out there, but it has yet to be concretely proven. The same goes for "dark knowledge" about our history.

But I have faith that it will be concretely proven one day, assuming that not all proof is gone with the wind (or glaciers, or floods, or sediment, or rising seas, or impact events, or deconstruction by subsequent civilizations, or seismic activity, or buried by volcanoes, or swallowed by tens of thousands of years of jungle growth, or...).

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

that third video , where it mentions the priests ringing golden bells with strings on them ! that once wrung summon ghosts!

That to me sounds like a hologram!

mental , would be so cool to go there and just guerilla our way in , like indiana jones digging at night whilst the nazis sleep a hundred feet away!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions

That is perfectly said--disappointingly, though, it tends to fall on deaf ears.

"Possibly" is one of my favorite words in fields where we don't have the individuals remaining to answer our questions.

Hell, most, if not all, of the accepted ideas in archaeology or anthropology are really that--just ideas and theories, but bought into by enough people of the same era that they become "fact."

All too often, though, these people see the word "possibly" and read it to mean "certainly," and then any true discussion is immediately shut down with an I-know-and-you-don't response.

Pity, because it's starting to feel like intelligence is being replace with knowledge, and they're not the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join